New Board Rep for PHW Supplements

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
We're really excited here at PHW Supplements to introduce another amazing board rep to represent us and our company!

logo.png

DRUM ROLL PLEASE....

It's Dirty Dan (@Dirty Dan). He's experienced, knowledgable, and has a ton of information. We're product introduce him to the PHW Family. Lot's of big things coming! Make sure to use "DAN10" with your order, on the behalf of Dirty Dan, as well.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome Dan!! Excited to have ya on board.

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys very much for the warm welcome! I'm very excited to be a part of the PHW family and working with some awesome people.

I consider the fine members of AM to be my family, and it will be very cool bringing these two families together to share amazing sales, knowledge, and fun!

As stated above, we at PHW have some big things in the works and this couldn't be a more exciting time to be a part of this kick ass PHW family!

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Admin

How do I go about creating a signature to put my rep info and discount code in?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Admin pm'd me to tell you that there isn't a way, you'll just have to type it out on each post, sorry brah...

:teehee:

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tru dat...I'm on mobile, I'm not even finding where to update sig, would think in settings, but don't see it...
Alright, with the help of Admin and schizm I was able to figure it out. Thanks guys!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Congrats on this brother

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established