scented or unscented?
- 06-28-2008, 11:35 PM
- 06-29-2008, 09:17 PM
it really doesnt matter.
as long as you have a cover scent you should be fine.
According to my sister, chikara scented smells like cinnamon
- 06-30-2008, 09:01 AM
06-30-2008, 11:36 AM
My wife and I both like the scented Chikara - and it combines well with my colognes of choice.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
06-30-2008, 09:18 PM
thanks guys for the info.
btw, im from indonesia.....do you know what shop that can deliver the package here? i contacted the lovescent few days ago but seem got no reply.
06-30-2008, 09:26 PM
07-03-2008, 11:13 PM
i dont get it. how can a non scented spray attract people to you?
07-06-2008, 11:50 AM
07-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Hey i am new here and I am really interested in Pheromones..
I was going to get the sample on love-scent.com
I have been reading that this stuff does not smell so great so you would have to put on a stronger cologne or get the unscented along with cologne of your choice? It works as a chemical so theres no need to have a scent right?
07-06-2008, 04:57 PM
12-26-2008, 03:08 PM
Does anyone have a favorite cover cologne for chikara?
12-31-2008, 06:00 PM
12-31-2008, 06:09 PM
I love the scented chikara. I like it regardless of which cologne he wears or even if it is just the Chikara on!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Eric Potratz in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 09-20-2008, 10:26 AM
- By dave1981 in forum PheromonesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2007, 02:37 PM
- By dave1981 in forum PheromonesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2007, 03:13 AM
- By dave1981 in forum PheromonesReplies: 10Last Post: 02-26-2007, 08:28 PM
- By Cuffs in forum PheromonesReplies: 19Last Post: 04-16-2006, 09:06 PM