Do pheromones have any relation to testosterone?
- 01-15-2011, 09:25 PM
- 02-25-2011, 07:07 AM
Testosterone is generally regarded as the male hormone and is the most important muscle building hormone in your body. It is the level of this amazing hormone that determines how much and big your muscles can grow.
Other benefits of having a high level of testosterone are :-
a) Increasing your muscle size and strength.
b) Help to lose body fat
c) Increase libido and hardness
d) Decrease levels of "bad" cholesterol
e) Increase production of pheromones, your natural sexual attraction chemical
So start to produce your natural testosterone for muscle gain and at the same time raise your pheromones level to be sexually attractive
- 09-24-2012, 12:18 AM
- 5'10" 150 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
thanks for sharing!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Deeerdre in forum General ChatReplies: 43Last Post: 11-21-2010, 02:43 PM
- By Vegking in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 09-05-2010, 04:12 PM
- By bigpapa in forum General ChatReplies: 21Last Post: 03-16-2010, 10:41 AM
- By ryansm in forum OTC DrugReplies: 13Last Post: 01-02-2006, 06:59 PM
- By TheGame46 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2005, 11:21 PM