Great Colognes that Females Love!?!?

Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. I would have to say it is a tie between the Dolce and Gabbana and Abercrombie Fierce as to which got me the most compliments of any of the above. When I worked as a waiter/bartender I would wear a different scent every day. I became friends with the ladies at the Nordstroms fragrance counter as I would always be trying something different before work. I just let them know I was doing a field test on the girls I'd be waiting/tending and would buy what came out on top. Ends up, Dolce not only lasted all night on me, but it is the only fragrance that multiple girls, both that I waited on and worked with, have asked me what it was so they could buy it for their BF. I have had many people inquire what I was wearing due to curiosity, as many of my colognes are not that popular, but only with D&G have they specifically said they want the name to buy it themselves. Thus, I would have to give it the upper hand overall.

Keep in mind, D&G happens to meld very, very well with my skin, as I have been around other guys wearing it and it just smells wrong. Many people don't realize that the same cologne will smell different on different people. In light of this, if you are looking for new scents, I would go to a department store, put one on each arm, and after about 15 minutes, ask some random people which they think is better. I know this sounds intimidating and awkward at first, but people will honestly be very helpful (at least they have in my experience), as long as you don't act creepy lol. Once you find something that seems to work well with your skin, ebay it. You can usually find much better deals there.

2. YSL L'Homme and Polo Double Black get me the most compliments.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by TheLaw View Post
    I would have to say it is a tie between the Dolce and Gabbana and Abercrombie Fierce as to which got me the most compliments of any of the above. When I worked as a waiter/bartender I would wear a different scent every day. I became friends with the ladies at the Nordstroms fragrance counter as I would always be trying something different before work. I just let them know I was doing a field test on the girls I'd be waiting/tending and would buy what came out on top. Ends up, Dolce not only lasted all night on me, but it is the only fragrance that multiple girls, both that I waited on and worked with, have asked me what it was so they could buy it for their BF. I have had many people inquire what I was wearing due to curiosity, as many of my colognes are not that popular, but only with D&G have they specifically said they want the name to buy it themselves. Thus, I would have to give it the upper hand overall.

Keep in mind, D&G happens to meld very, very well with my skin, as I have been around other guys wearing it and it just smells wrong. Many people don't realize that the same cologne will smell different on different people. In light of this, if you are looking for new scents, I would go to a department store, put one on each arm, and after about 15 minutes, ask some random people which they think is better. I know this sounds intimidating and awkward at first, but people will honestly be very helpful (at least they have in my experience), as long as you don't act creepy lol. Once you find something that seems to work well with your skin, ebay it. You can usually find much better deals there.
    Which D&G cologne? L'Homme?

4. Armani is nice

5. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Which D&G cologne? L'Homme?
    Its called Dolce and Gabbana - Pour Homme. I believe it is their original Mens Cologne, but I may not be correct on that. I have not personally tried any of their other scents, but I have heard good things about Light Blue as well.

I would have imbeded and image of it, but I have not posted enough on here to do so. Kind of sad, considering I have been reading on here for 6+ years lol. Oh well.

6. Quote Originally Posted by TheLaw View Post
    I would have to say it is a tie between the Dolce and Gabbana and Abercrombie Fierce as to which got me the most compliments of any of the above. When I worked as a waiter/bartender I would wear a different scent every day. I became friends with the ladies at the Nordstroms fragrance counter as I would always be trying something different before work. I just let them know I was doing a field test on the girls I'd be waiting/tending and would buy what came out on top. Ends up, Dolce not only lasted all night on me, but it is the only fragrance that multiple girls, both that I waited on and worked with, have asked me what it was so they could buy it for their BF. I have had many people inquire what I was wearing due to curiosity, as many of my colognes are not that popular, but only with D&G have they specifically said they want the name to buy it themselves. Thus, I would have to give it the upper hand overall.

I know what you mean. I used to work in a medical office next to a bloomingdales. My wife and I would go in pretty often. For my skin Armani Code drives her crazy. She bought that for me as a New Year's gift. I wish I could remember what was the name of the perfume I got her, LOL. I know what it looks like and where to get it, but I can never remember the name.

7. anyone try the new Marc Jacobs cologne

8. Sad to say, I have a Ed hardy cologne that I got for christmas 2 years ago, thats my main cologne when I'm just going out anywhere, I have a&f fierce as my special occasion like where I want to impress someone, and I only get compliments from the Ed Hardy not the fierce.. which is sad since i hate ed hardy :[

9. Musk and Sex Panther.

10. Issey Miyake is my favorite, but a little pricey.

The original is always good, but I recently tried the SUMMER version and I think I like it more, plus it was about $20 cheaper for the large size.
    •   

11. My newest bottle is Mont Blanc Individuel. I honestly have received a compliment almost everytime I wear it. Definitely up there with the Channel Egoiste I used to love.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

12. Has pleasure for men been named?? Got many compliments on it.

13. light blue by d&g

14. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Musk and Sex Panther.
    I heard that 90% of the time it works ALL the time...

But seriously the best combo I found is using the Dial pheromone enhanced body wash (the red liquid one) and then spraying you cologne right after you dry off...when your pores are still open from the steam. Deodorant helps too :-)

2 of the best that work with my chemistry are:

Candies - Liz Claiborne (hard to find now...and yes regaurdless of the fruity name it IS for men)

Lacoste Essential (the normal one, not the sport one)

And why do all these colognes and deodorants have a "sport" fragrance? Do you really wanna walk around smelling like a men's locker room? Does the jockstrap smell attract women?
    IN 27 YEARS I'VE NEVER GONE 0-4 IN WILDCARD WEEKEND!!!
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.

15. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    My newest bottle is Mont Blanc Individuel. I honestly have received a compliment almost everytime I wear it. Definitely up there with the Channel Egoiste I used to love.
    Isn't that the dude from friends?

16. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Isn't that the dude from friends?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

17. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Fine it seemed funny in my head at the time...Matt Leblanc. Tough audience out there.

18. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Fine it seemed funny in my head at the time...Matt Leblanc. Tough audience out there.
    I'm not gonna lie. Thats exactly what popped in my head when I first read that cologne lol

19. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Oh, haha, didn't know the characters. Sorry I killed it lol.

Mont Blanc is a luxury pen designer:

Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. armani- acqua di gio is my fav....

21. Quote Originally Posted by asala1337 View Post
    armani- acqua di gio is my fav....
    Ive done this as well, and did enjoy it. My only problem was, and maybe its a chicago thing, I felt like I ran into many others wearing it as well. I usually like to stick out more, so I changed it up. Thats when I went through my channel stage.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

22. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Ive done this as well, and did enjoy it. My only problem was, and maybe its a chicago thing, I felt like I ran into many others wearing it as well. I usually like to stick out more, so I changed it up. Thats when I went through my channel stage.
    I hear Issay Miyake is very popular out there too

23. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    I hear Issay Miyake is very popular out there too
    I actually have heard of it, but never seen/smelled it. Is it good stuff?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

24. Get this, it works really good. Also, if there is ever a shortage of alcohol, you can drink it.
    Here is the link: http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/N...jnoy-7656.html
    Attached Images Attached Images  

25. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I actually have heard of it, but never seen/smelled it. Is it good stuff?
    Yea its popular and a lot of guys feel it works amazingly well for attracting women. I passed by sephora once and tried it out. It smelt okay, i wasn't too impressed due to all the hype I was reading about online.
    Its def a scent worth checking out tho.

26. Quote Originally Posted by n87 View Post
    Get this, it works really good. Also, if there is ever a shortage of alcohol, you can drink it.
    Here is the link: http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/N...jnoy-7656.html
    LOL, hey can you pass me a beer? All out, but here mix this with some OJ

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    Yea its popular and a lot of guys feel it works amazingly well for attracting women. I passed by sephora once and tried it out. It smelt okay, i wasn't too impressed due to all the hype I was reading about online.
    Its def a scent worth checking out tho.
    Thanks ill look into it next time I goto grab a bottle.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

27. Smells like the ocean......
    IN 27 YEARS I'VE NEVER GONE 0-4 IN WILDCARD WEEKEND!!!
    until now. yup I put money on every game too. excuse me while i go drink myself smart.

28. Issey Miyake
    Diesel
    Diesel For Life

29. Quote Originally Posted by neofrost83 View Post

Smells like the ocean......
    have you seen the commercial for this stuff...its hilarious!

30. Does anyone know of any colognes that smell like Coffee?

Similar Forum Threads

1. my phermone stack and colognes
    By Hatebreed930 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 12:48 PM
  2. Different Colognes & Chikara/NPA/SOE
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 07:53 PM
  3. Gotta Love It- Great Hits
    By jonny21 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2