REALM for men

DeFos3

DeFos3

Awards
I picked up a bottle of this a couple of weeks ago just for the fun of it. I have to say I've noticed some great results from it plus it smells great and dosen't cost much at all either. My wife absoultly goes crazy over it and she's not even aware that it is a pheromone colonge. Plus all the girls I work with seem to be much nicer than usual. I also feel much more focused when I use it. Anyone else here ever try Realm? Just askin':)

(I dont have enough post to include link but Im sure you've heard of google)

Nova1723

Awards
I picked up a bottle of this a couple of weeks ago just for the fun of it. I have to say I've noticed some great results from it plus it smells great and dosen't cost much at all either. My wife absoultly goes crazy over it and she's not even aware that it is a pheromone colonge. Plus all the girls I work with seem to be much nicer than usual. I also feel much more focused when I use it. Anyone else here ever try Realm? Just askin':)

(I dont have enough post to include link but Im sure you've heard of google)
Are you talking about the one that has the form fitted(only fits one way in contour to the bottle) black cap and the reddish glass bottle? If so i have it... I honestly haven't had anyone react to it, I worry it smells kinda "old man musky".

DeFos3

DeFos3

Awards
That sounds like the bottle but as far as the scent goes it's much more of a crisp floral/sweet orange with earthy undertones.

Nova1723

Awards
That sounds like the bottle but as far as the scent goes it's much more of a crisp floral/sweet orange with earthy undertones.
Yeah I have that... I've used it a couple times, currently decided to wear it to work 2day... I teach at a middle school where 95% of the staff are woman... honestly have never gotten any compliments/comments when I wear it sadly =/

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
I also have it...never got a positive or negative comment from it, except my wife who is NOT a fan.