Pherlure vs Chikara

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.72%

Pherlure vs Chikara

I have both products and so far I've noticed more from the Pherlure than the Chikara! The Chikara smells nice like a high end cologne but the Pherlure seems to be working better. Problem is, don't know what is in Pherlure that could be doing the trick but I know that Chikara has 7 different pheromones in it.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Interesting. I've heard the opposite. I think the fact that chikara has 7 pheromones in it, I interpret that as ... it will work for a wider range of women, but not work as strongly.

Wherein, if you wear only 1 pheromone it will attract a certain type of girl.

I could be way off base, but as you know certain women are attracted to certain pheromones. I guess it has to do with the subconcious connection humans use when choosing a mate.

I watched a long ass show on it @ Nat Geo, how we choose mates by a subconcious genetic connection, picking partners who have differing immune systems and all this wacky stuff.

I'll just keep lifting weights and gelling my hair. It seems to work
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.72%

i just have had good results with chikara, customers (especially females around the 30-40 age range) seem friendlier and easier to sell to. Maybe its just the placebo confidence effect, I don't know.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ndawson89 View Post
    I have both products and so far I've noticed more from the Pherlure than the Chikara! The Chikara smells nice like a high end cologne but the Pherlure seems to be working better. Problem is, don't know what is in Pherlure that could be doing the trick but I know that Chikara has 7 different pheromones in it.
    Phulure consists of a double-bond of androsterone, a strong deliverence of andrsoterone. Renegade rows is on the money when he said different woman respond differently to different pheromones, right now you maybe approaching women that prefer a more subtle man, which androsterone is made for the more shy woman. NPA is made for the women who want a total badass, I personally am yet to experiment with phurlure, but I will soon. The key is everyone has a different pheromone signature, which simply means that certain pheromone products work differently for that individual. The fact that phurlure works well, I recommend you try 1 dab of NPA to see how women respond to 5xandrostenone on you.
    doing my own thang!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.58%

Just a little research about the woman always helps...I don't know what this says about my fourth and last wife but she's still with me...all it takes is a little gun oil around the neck area...LOL

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pherlure vs. Axcite?!?!
    By Z28Luver7777 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 10:23 PM
  2. Chikara
    By MorningMetal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 04:32 PM
  3. Pherlure (Di-Dehydroepiandrosterone)
    By paramedic_mass in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 07:03 PM
  4. Chikara or Pherlure
    By triggerman in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 02:07 PM
  5. The Edge vs. Pherlure (which is better?)
    By jdev in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 10:14 PM