- 01-06-2009, 11:51 PM
I read alot of good reviews about this stuff and was thinking of trying it out just one question.. I see there are 3 versions of it.. a colonge, gelpack, and unscented.. can someone explan the differences and which is best to buy.. the gel packs are alot cheaper and was leaning towards them on the reasoning that I never tried it before
- 01-13-2009, 03:41 AM
The cologne comes in a spray bottle. The gel pack are a lot smaller, mostly for samples. The unscented ones pretty much sounds like it is.
I would say smart choice on gel packs since you're just trying it out, but then again maybe the spray bottle is more effective. Dunno?
If you do try it out, let us know. I've seen good reviews on it, found some reviews here...
- 01-13-2009, 09:56 AM
actually leaning towards unscented so I can mix with my colognes.. can anyone vouch for how the cologne one actually smells? or if the unscented mixes well with other colognes?
01-13-2009, 10:08 AM
01-13-2009, 10:48 AM
the scented chikara is awesome.. you wont be disappointed.. very light and clean smell to it.
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
01-13-2009, 04:02 PM
I think the scented version smells a bit cheap to be honest, but a lot of people seem to like it. I have a full bottle (used like 3 sprays) that I bought last year simply because I don't like the smell too much. As for the formula itself it seems to work very well though, in my case it really drew a lot of attention to me from slightly older women.
Similar Forum Threads
- By superembarker in forum PheromonesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2009, 10:22 AM
- By ndawson89 in forum PheromonesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2009, 11:00 AM
- By karl in forum PheromonesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2008, 02:35 PM
- By MorningMetal in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2008, 04:32 PM
- By RenegadeRows in forum PheromonesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2008, 09:25 PM