Pheromones Reviewed

1. Arrow Pheromones Reviewed

Ok so if anyone is wondering what pheromone to get i found a review site, seems pretty legit, lots of info. They even have one that is free, you just pay shipping. Apparently it's the site's favourite too.

pheromones-reviewed.com

izza:

2. Chikara!
    •   

3. I've heard great things about chikara.

Axcite uses a really nice pheromone blend as well (shameless plug), and comes in a decent fragrance.

I guess one thing to stress is that it needs to be a blend of pheromones and not just one particular pheromone. The compounds work in synergy with one another to create the overall effect.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ninjadude View Post
    Ok so if anyone is wondering what pheromone to get i found a review site, seems pretty legit, lots of info. They even have one that is free, you just pay shipping. Apparently it's the site's favourite too.

pheromones-reviewed.com

izza:
    sounds like advertisement to me sir 2 post.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    sounds like advertisement to me sir 2 post.
    very right indeed kind sir....
    •   

6. What the fu*k is with this stuff, why are people even talking bout it, if you like a gal and want to ''get with her'' just strike up a decent conversation, crack a few jokes(Funny 1's) and if its a gal you see often just bring her out for a meal, dont be buying this crap, man up, Grow a pair of balls.
    You dont need to buy this camal piss stuff to get a gal, personality goes a long way,

P.S being well indowed helps

7. Quote Originally Posted by nowler View Post

P.S being well indowed helps
    ^
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. m-lmg & Epi stack completed and reviewed
    By Died4nothing in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-02-2011, 01:06 PM
  2. JP8 Re-reviewed
    By Boyders in forum Supplement Logs