First cycle, Bold or 3AD?

  1. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,399
    Answers
    2

    First cycle, Bold or 3AD?


    What would be better for a first cycle?

    6 weeks @ 800mg Bold

    or

    3 weeks 3ad?

    Not gonna be running this for atleast a year, gonna do a year of reading up first, but i have a chance to buy some 1,4 AD
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  2. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,399
    Answers
    2

    Anyone? Or maybe a 4 week pulse of havoc?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  3. Senior Member
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Answers
    0

    Umm you posted this in the pheromones section btw.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,399
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Umm you posted this in the pheromones section btw.
    hahah my bad i just glanced at it and thought it said prohormoes

    LLOL
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  5. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,062
    Answers
    0

    You know some of what you asked about are steroids....right? Aren't you 18-19?
  6. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,399
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    You know some of what you asked about are steroids....right? Aren't you 18-19?
    yes i made this post in the wrong section, thought it said PH's, lol, sorry

    i remade the thread in the right section
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  7. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0

    Didn't you say you were 19 in another thread?

    About your question... neither. Havoc / E-Stane would be my suggestion for someone of age.
  8. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,399
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Didn't you say you were 19 in another thread?

    About your question... neither. Havoc / E-Stane would be my suggestion for someone of age.
    lol no. Just turned 20. And like i said in my thread only reason I am looking into a cycle is cause i have an opportunity to get some bulk 1,4 AD.

    And no, i wont be running a cycle for 1-2 years.

    And yes i know the risks of running a cycle under age, and i know the risks of running a cycle even at 21-22
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  9. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0

    I wasted money buying and cycling 1, 4AD... I would save your money, man.
  10. Senior Member
    liquid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    lol no. Just turned 20. And like i said in my thread only reason I am looking into a cycle is cause i have an opportunity to get some bulk 1,4 AD.

    And no, i wont be running a cycle for 1-2 years.

    And yes i know the risks of running a cycle under age, and i know the risks of running a cycle even at 21-22
    1,4 ad is iffy.
    Havoc is a better choice.
  11. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,399
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I wasted money buying and cycling 1, 4AD... I would save your money, man.
    Yeah i have decided on 3 AD cause its non methyl and seems pretty mild. That is unless a better PH comes out in the next year or 2
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  12. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    3,211
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Yeah i have decided on 3 AD cause its non methyl and seems pretty mild. That is unless a better PH comes out in the next year or 2
    Halo is the most common and highest success rate for a first run. I had lean mass gains, impressive strength gains on some lifts that hadn't budged for YEARS, and an unexpected leaning effect. I had none of the major sides and a relatively easy recovery. I ran CEL h-drol and was simply blown away by how well the cycle went. You will NOT be disappointed.

    I'd personally skip both 3ad and 1,4ad. I suggest passing on the bulk powder and sorting through things with a closer eye on hype. For your age, you have some pretty good posts and I'm confident that you'll have a good plan once you're of age.
  13. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,399
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Halo is the most common and highest success rate for a first run. I had lean mass gains, impressive strength gains on some lifts that hadn't budged for YEARS, and an unexpected leaning effect. I had none of the major sides and a relatively easy recovery. I ran CEL h-drol and was simply blown away by how well the cycle went. You will NOT be disappointed.

    I'd personally skip both 3ad and 1,4ad. I suggest passing on the bulk powder and sorting through things with a closer eye on hype. For your age, you have some pretty good posts and I'm confident that you'll have a good plan once you're of age.
    Thanks man. Yeah I was only making this thread because I had the opportunity to get some bulk 1,4 AD but have decided against it. I still have a year (probably more) to read up on PH/DS/ect so by the time i actually run something i will be MUCH more informed and knowledgeable on this subject.

    But yeah, idk why i forgot to mention h drol. I actually have two bottles.

    What did you run it at? 25/50/50/75? or higher? I have a lot of pplex and m drol i bought when i didint know **** about PH/DS and jujust was "stocking up" that i really want to get rid of for some h drol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Cycle- BOLD (1,4, AD)?
    By ats3309 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 12:48 AM
  2. 1st Cycle (Bold 200) - Need Help
    By compcentral in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 11:53 AM
  3. Bold Cycle done, NO PCT!!
    By kleb68 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 01:40 AM
  4. 1-4 AD BOLD cycle
    By TCAthlete in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 07:09 PM
  5. 1,4-AD(Bold) + Epi Cycle
    By Tunasandwich in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 03:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in