what is happening to PES?

1. what is happening to PES?

So these last years have brought with it a lot of changes.

We've lost Alphamine (The one that actually works), we've lost anabeta elite, Erase is no longer a real deal AI, and Nocodrene has taken a big hit.

Seems to me like PES is going mainstream GNC/Intl standard over their products? or is there something BETTER waiting for us?

2. Man have you seen the PES insider thread. They haven't put out the quality that they used to. Many people have complained about this. Especially with Norco and Alphamine. There best product is the select and ergonine. I liked them before they got into the whole sponsoring a bunch of youtubers.I think that is what cause a downfall. They were a quality company before they got a little too big. There are stirrings that one of their formulators left and that's why they haven't put out great quality.
    •   

3. We are a small percentage of their customer base. This has been pointed out every time something in their lineup has undergone a change.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

4. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    We are a small percentage of their customer base. This has been pointed out every time something in their lineup has undergone a change.
    basically, the urge for a bigger income is more important than the interest for innovation and results from the products. It's sad seeing such a great company falling for the mainstream sickness.

5. Quote Originally Posted by prebzmaister View Post
    So these last years have brought with it a lot of changes.

We've lost Alphamine (The one that actually works), we've lost anabeta elite, Erase is no longer a real deal AI, and Nocodrene has taken a big hit.

Seems to me like PES is going mainstream GNC/Intl standard over their products? or is there something BETTER waiting for us?
    What happened to Norcodrene?
    •   

6. what is happening to PES?

Quote Originally Posted by cstallion View Post
    What happened to Norcodrene?
    Reformulated a while ago. Here is new formula

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com...ancing-science
    *strong supplement shop rep*

Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what is going to happen if I stop TRT?
    By LMuscle in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 11:10 AM
  2. What is happening to me?
    By tss230 in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 03:01 PM
  3. Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 03:35 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 04:10 AM
  5. what is happening to me?