A Message to PES - You Dun Goofed

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I've been a long time fan (since OG Alpha-T2), but with this latest change to Norcodrene, I'm completely done supporting your company.

You have stopped innovating.

You have stopped impressing the fitness/supplement community.

We held out when you discontinued OG Anabeta.
We held out when you reformulated OG Anabeta Elite, added in more ingredients, but kept the amount per serving the same.
We held out and understood when you removed N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl)ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide from OG Alphamine.
And we thoroughly missed Enhanced.

But not anymore.

Yeah, I'm pissed and this might sound melodramatic. Flame me and tell me to up the AI, but I'm through with this company and have recommended to my friends and colleagues to stop purchasing your products as well (when originally I had).

Best,

G

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've actually been thinking along the same lines. Actually - they made a big deal about how "innovative" Genoflex was going to be, and it fell flat in my eyes, but I let it slide because I just don't use joint supplements. It got good reviews, so whatever, it doesn't matter.

But then they gutted Amino IV. Then Norcodrene. Then Alphamine. They're gutting their products left and right.

The only products left that I would consider using and have used are high volume and Select. And high volume is fairly easy to replace...and I don't need a pre-workout anyway usually.

Reactions: mw1
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, and yeah, you really need to up the AI Grayson.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I know. I need to baste my nipples in some TD Forma.

I don't care if their lack of innovation got good reviews. A majority of people will take something and say they "feel it." Never underestimate the power of placebo.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love me some placebo

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are sorry you feel that way but you, along with everyone else, are entitled to your opinion of course.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And here i was thinking you died OP when you randomly stopped posting ages ago.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Grayson is a ghost!

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately I couldn't agree more, used to love PES and all their products. Think they are going to rename themselves muscletech or musclepharm soon?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately I couldn't agree more, used to love PES and all their products. Think they are going to rename themselves muscletech or musclepharm soon?
PEScience :)

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PEScience :)
haha was just more joking that you guys are pandering to the main stream, which I understand completely from a business standpoint and the supplement industry is a business. Hard for me to hate on you guys though, still love myself select snickerdoodle.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Can't comment on the former two, but Aegeline HAD to be dropped. You can read the FDA letters on this. PES could have reformulated Enhanced without it, but I don't think the feedback was overwhelming for it enough to do so.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
haha was just more joking that you guys are pandering to the main stream, which I understand completely from a business standpoint and the supplement industry is a business. Hard for me to hate on you guys though, still love myself select snickerdoodle.
It doesn't make good business sense. It's a huge risk. Not everyone is a customer. You focus on the customers who actually see the value in your product, and who's needs you can fulfill.

Having said that, it may make sense from a short term profit perspective. Maybe a huge retailer suggested they could place large orders with some changes and the new market is already there for PES. If that's the case, I hope they make a ton of money.

But they are risking a lot of good will, and alienating the customers who they do have, for customers which may not ever work out.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't make good business sense. It's a huge risk. Not everyone is a customer. You focus on the customers who actually see the value in your product, and who's needs you can fulfill.

Having said that, it may make sense from a short term profit perspective. Maybe a huge retailer suggested they could place large orders with some changes and the new market is already there for PES. If that's the case, I hope they make a ton of money.

But they are risking a lot of good will, and alienating the customers who they do have, for customers which may not ever work out.
This assumes AM is their main source of customers. I'm willing to bet we are a fraction of their customers.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This assumes AM is their main source of customers. I'm willing to bet we are a fraction of their customers.
Maybe a little. But I don't think that the business PES built to this point is much different than it's AM base. It built a business based on being innovative, effective, etc. - characteristics that cause many AM members to love them. I would assume this is true of all of their best customers, who buy their products repeatedly for years.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe a little. But I don't think that the business PES built to this point is much different than it's AM base. It built a business based on being innovative, effective, etc. - characteristics that cause many AM members to love them. I would assume this is true of all of their best customers, who buy their products repeatedly for years.
Its pretty standard, pretty much the Quest model. Im guessing in not to distant future there will be RTD alphamine at a range of stores, or at least PES will attempt to.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Its pretty standard, pretty much the Quest model. Im guessing in not to distant future the will be RTD alphamine at a range of stores, or at least PES will attempt to.
I agree, and I hop they are successful. It may make them a lot of money. We will see.

Maybe Woody is right and there are a ton of house wives using alphamine and they will be selling cases and cases out of every convenience store there is.

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While this is probably true, I bet a LARGE amount of their customers are people who browse the web and never make accounts but do make purchase decisions based on what they see on these. Less positive feedback from board members means less free advertising. When I Google alphamine bb forums is the second result and 2 other forums are on the first page

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
We wouldn't be here if it had no reach, but this is one of many fractions of our customer base

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Its pretty standard, pretty much the Quest model. Im guessing in not to distant future there will be RTD alphamine at a range of stores, or at least PES will attempt to.
According to this supplement trend out of one of the ISSN head honchos, Doug Kalman, 2016 trends include RTDs (which is why we're seeing cellucor and the likes coming out with them).

Good for PES. I hope their new-found, Walmart found user base will enjoy their gimped products.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Also, PricePlow just announced that their removed Alphamine from their recommended fat burner list due to the ingredient change. Not that PP is any major player, but they get tons of traffic.

Mod edit: no affiliate linking.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Of course, shouldn't be a top burner when that's not its emphasis anymore.

You'd be surprised how much traffic ambassadors bring, and the other big online player.

And hey we're here to stay too, We will win back some fans with coming products.

Any company selling a burner here is happy Alphamine changed,

You're welcome

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, PricePlow just announced that their removed Alphamine from their recommended fat burner list due to the ingredient change. Not that PP is any major player, but they get tons of traffic.
Rofl they didn't hold back

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We wouldn't be here if it had no reach, but this is one of many fractions of our customer base
I guess what I am saying is, regardless of which faction I am in, I used to buy PES and afford a lot of trust in their products before trying then because they were innovative, effective and reliable.

For me, these new products lack innovation and don't look promising as effective products (although I will try it and review if you think it will change my mind).

So the faction of users looking for innovative, effective products may just not be PES customers anymore. And PES may not even miss us. Thats cool if that is the case. Everyone from PES, on a personal level, has been great in my eyes. But the products are being gutted and I may no longer be the customer they are looking for.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yes I understand, some guys here who wanted the novel side are upset, justifiably.

We can only move forward

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm amazed at people still whining about this.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not everyone handles break ups well (or with dignity).
If your loyalty and acceptance consists of three ingredients, thats not saying much for your loyalty and acceptance.

I love you. Changed 3 ingredients. I hate you.

6e353698c03e4fee2a96266df70ca812.jpg

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I've said before, we have many products coming out in the future which WILL please the forum crowd, so don't count us out just yet :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course, shouldn't be a top burner when that's not its emphasis anymore.

Any company selling a burner here is happy Alphamine changed,

You're welcome
True, true.

People love the feel good portion of past Alphamine. Along with the thermogenesis, and fat burning. I think many people stacked Alphamine with F95...

Go grab some O***** **

:D

Edited, didn't notice it was PES sub-forum.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If your loyalty and acceptance consists of three ingredients, thats not saying much for your loyalty and acceptance.

I love you. Changed 3 ingredients. I hate you.

View attachment 136574
As I've said before, we have many products coming out in the future which WILL please the forum crowd, so don't count us out just yet :)

Synapsin, I'm sorry baby. I just loved the way we used to be. It won't happen again. You gotta believe me!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What ingredient was this? N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl)ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide.

Is that what gave alphamine back 2 years ago that awesome euphoria? I had 3 awesome tubs, and ever since then, it never felt the same, even taking extended breaks.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What ingredient was this? N-[2-hydroxy-2(4-methoxyphenyl)ethyl]-3-phenyl-2-propenamide.

Is that what gave alphamine back 2 years ago that awesome euphoria? I had 3 awesome tubs, and ever since then, it never felt the same, even taking extended breaks.
Aegeline.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 0
Weight Loss 0
Weight Loss 0
Company Promotions 30
Dirty Dan Supplements 43