Anabeta Elite sexy new look and an old friend

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It is available to order if retailers want it.

    Retailers want it if customers tell them they want it.
    ok


  2. FYI, a lot of retailers work primarily by customer product requests.

    For example, Select is our best selling product at a lot of retailers but if a smaller retailer doesn't get customer requests for it then they don't know if their customers want it.

    That is why it is so important for customers to ask them if they want to buy our products.

    This is especially true in Europe where there are many countries which all have different customer bases requesting different products.

    If you have any retailers you want to stock our products, send them an email asking them and send me a message to tell me who they are and I will also reach out to them and try and take care of it for you.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It is available to order if retailers want it.

    Retailers want it if customers tell them they want it.
    I hear a hint hint in this comment.

    And it works for sure.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I hear a hint hint in this comment.

    And it works for sure.
    I Predator I sent many emails,
    for the matter of anabeta new version elite ...
    They do not respond anymore!
    The problem you know what? other online shops, it supplies just by Predator Predator ... and if it does not move, and satisfies customers, all other stores will dry without Anabeta Elite New Version!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    I Predator I sent many emails,
    for the matter of anabeta new version elite ...
    They do not respond anymore!
    The problem you know what? other online shops, it supplies just by Predator Predator ... and if it does not move, and satisfies customers, all other stores will dry without Anabeta Elite New Version!
    They are about to place an order with us so now would be a good time to emphasise your request with them.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    They are about to place an order with us so now would be a good time to emphasise your request with them.
    Thanks for the information!!!
    now bombed them to email! ^_^

  7. Been using the NEW ABE during a mild PH cycle of 1-Andro and Epi-Andro to keep energy up and boy did it work.
    But i do have 1/2 bottle of ABE left and began PCT yesterday with Nolva, Clomid and some Aromasine.
    Since Nolva seems to interact badly with many thing due to the way ut's metabolised in the liver through enzymes CYP2d6 and CYP3a4 that many other supplements seems to inhibit (although forskolin seems to induce CYP3a4).
    Is it "safe" to take ABE during the first 2 weeks of PCT with the above akillies without any negative interactions or am i better to just drop it untill PCT i finished?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    They are about to place an order with us so now would be a good time to emphasise your request with them.
    No no no!
    no longer respond to emails !!!
    Anabeta new elite, in Europe it is impossible to buy it !!!!!!!
    **** predator!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    No no no!
    no longer respond to emails !!!
    Anabeta new elite, in Europe it is impossible to buy it !!!!!!!
    **** predator!
    I'm getting the feeling you aren't very happy with customer service over there. I've always heard wonderful things about them so that is crappy to hear bro.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I'm getting the feeling you aren't very happy with customer service over there. I've always heard wonderful things about them so that is crappy to hear bro.
    I contacted them many times, for everything, and they said!
    10 Now will I send email, asking the new version of anabeta elite, and I have received nothing at all!
    They leave in the lurch!
    In Europe only they could sell anabeta new version elite ...
    I do not know other sites, because many rely on them to buy certain products!
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by xo0ox View Post
    Been using the NEW ABE during a mild PH cycle of 1-Andro and Epi-Andro to keep energy up and boy did it work.
    But i do have 1/2 bottle of ABE left and began PCT yesterday with Nolva, Clomid and some Aromasine.
    Since Nolva seems to interact badly with many thing due to the way ut's metabolised in the liver through enzymes CYP2d6 and CYP3a4 that many other supplements seems to inhibit (although forskolin seems to induce CYP3a4).
    Is it "safe" to take ABE during the first 2 weeks of PCT with the above akillies without any negative interactions or am i better to just drop it untill PCT i finished?
    Its often introduced through PCT to help hold more lean mass, many logs are right here on AM used and enjoyed it

    We can't comment or make any definitive answer about combining it with a SERM though, liability and all.
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  12. I agree I've used it on pct many times. Never had an issue but mixing with serms I cannot quite approve. Hope you had a great cycle brother.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    No no no!
    no longer respond to emails !!!
    Anabeta new elite, in Europe it is impossible to buy it !!!!!!!
    **** predator!
    They have just ordered AnaBeta Elite.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New look and update of the site
    By T-Bone in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-30-2014, 09:39 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 01:55 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 12:34 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 05:32 PM
  5. Anybody know an old friend of mine from Columbia, SC?
    By CorpKiller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 12:24 AM
Log in
Log in