Anabeta Elite v2 (Diffent size caps?)

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Hi Pes Team.

Noticed today that my Anabeta Elite v2 have some different size caps?

PES products is hard to come by here in Sweden (want my Amino IV :( ) so i'm always a bit cautious of fakes because i don't know were the supplier gets it's products from (sportkost) ( they say predator nutrition but there is now way i can know for sure).
If not for this i would just say that the machine ran out of caps and other cap version came in?

Anyway here is three pics of the product (got another seal one with same batch nr).

The longer neck on the bottle is another difference from other batches i have had.

Please get a legit supplier in Sweden where i can get my PES fix from :D

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
The size different (pretty large on some caps) is is most likely to more content in some the caps = more of the good stuff for me :D
Looked at the caps and they all differ some. The different with the smallest "normal" and the largest is obvious though.
Opened the caps and the same brown stuff with some tiny white specks is in them (taste awful by the way, but good smell though). The caps all have the same claming patten.
The "larger" ones is much easier to open most likely due to they are overfilled and the top cap is not clamping down on the bottom cap.

Could also be the "androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione" from the FormXT kicking in.
Low estrogen always give me some anexiety and mild OCD, good indicator to back down a bit though :D

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's basically what you said. There must have been an issue with the compression but otherwise it should be fine. Each cap should still have the same amount of ingredients though. If you have a problem with it though, try seeing if they will take it back and let us know what they say