Strange issue with High Volume.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I bought the blue frost high volume. I noticed the skin on my left hand turns blue in random locations. I thought maybe the powder got on the skin, but it doesn't wash off. The spots are small and go away after 6-7 hours.

Any issue with this in the past? Any suggestions on what to do, maybe just return it? Can the PES rep direct me?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought the blue frost high volume. I noticed the skin on my left hand turns blue in random locations. I thought maybe the powder got on the skin, but it doesn't wash off. The spots are small and go away after 6-7 hours.

Any issue with this in the past? Any suggestions on what to do, maybe just return it? Can the PES rep direct me?
I have literally never heard of this before. I would discontinue use of the product and see if it goes away. Have you ever used products before with similar ingredients to High Volume?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird. Do what Synapsin said though.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I have literally never heard of this before. I would discontinue use of the product and see if it goes away. Have you ever used products before with similar ingredients to High Volume?
Selaginella Tamariscina (whole plant) Extract (AmentoMAX™), Evodia Rutaecarpa (Fruit) Extract
New stuff for me.
Everything else I have used before. it is the same color as the powder itself, but I guess under the skin. Noticed it for the first time last night. Thought I was sloppy with the scooping and shaking or something. Today was similar. Really can't wrap my mind around the why of it. And why it's only the left hand.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is weird, keep us updated though.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Selaginella Tamariscina (whole plant) Extract (AmentoMAX™), Evodia Rutaecarpa (Fruit) Extract
New stuff for me.
Everything else I have used before. it is the same color as the powder itself, but I guess under the skin. Noticed it for the first time last night. Thought I was sloppy with the scooping and shaking or something. Today was similar. Really can't wrap my mind around the why of it. And why it's only the left hand.
Since it's happened more than once, you should discontinue use of the product. Sorry about this

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Seems to be an issue with the blue dye. I used a different product with Blue #1 and had the same issue. Still not sure why it is happening, but no more Blue #1 for me. I have to say it creeps me out.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow, that's bizarre. Sorry you have to avoid that, but glad you figured out what it is.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
But there aren't many to none other reports like this?

Cause I've never heard of this before.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Foreal! Talk about a body that literally uses EVERY ingredient lol