Estradiol rebound effect after using Epro new and old

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
hi guys, i would like to ask you for an help, i have already posted the results of my blood work on my log and thanks to Driven2lift I have figured out the reason why of some data... but, I am not sure about the Estradiol 17 and total estradiol, basically i have the "total E" in range and the E 17 out! i am at 40 when instead as I am supposed to have less than 20....

I have been using Epro new formula and old formula for longer than 10 weeks and I was wondering if that could also affect the results, I also have testo at 2.4 and max is 7 min is 1.something, can't remember...

as some of you probably know I run a cycle last October - December of anavar+proviron+dermacryne and than I had my PCT, at the end of the cycle I was shouted down cause of the var and I had PCT and OCT suing nolvadex and usual sample plus AI Erase pro, than I used alphadex after 1 month than again erase pro for a looong time.

please let me know if you have any idea ,that would be really appreciate, if Epro could give me a rebound effect and or what are your thoughts.

thanks a lot in advance for your time.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
any rep that can help here?

thanks

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I guess nobody can provide me some info or thoughts about this? seriously? thanks anyway.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I guess nobody can provide me some info or thoughts about this? seriously? thanks anyway.
"I am not sure about the Estradiol 17 and total estradiol, basically i have the "total E" in range and the E 17 out! i am at 40 when instead as I am supposed to have less than 20...."

Post the results and I will interpret for you. No time time to look for the log and the results in the log. E17, 17E are also names for estradiol so not sure what you are referring to as Estradiol 17.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thx

Here we go

TEST results:

Cholesterol TOTAL 218 mg/dl (140-220)
Triglycerides 44mg/dl (60-160)
HDL 75mg/dl (30-70)
LDL 134mg/dl (up to 150)
Risk idnex is LOW 2.9 (3.5-4.8)

TESTOSTERONE 2.48 ng/ml (1.7-7.8)
Cortisol 24.7mcg/dl (9-23) --> i was fasted and i had no sleep
SHBG 48.7nmoli/L (9-55)
IGF-1 128ng/ml (82-225)
GH 0.098ng/ml (0.004-1.4)

LH 1.65 uUI/ml. (1.20-8.60)
FT3 2.34 pg/ml (2.5-3.9)
FT4 8.57 pmol/L (7-18)
TSH 2.64 ulU/ml. (0.34-5)
FSH 9.53uUl/ml. (1.30-19.30)

Prostate 0.21ng/ml (0-4)
Prolactin 9.59 ng/ml (2.6-13.1)
17 Beta Estradiol 40.00pg/ml. (<20)
Total Estrogen 28 (50-150)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I haven't seen your log, or what you were on, or any test before this, I will just
help you understand what to take away from these results:

Thx

Here we go

TEST results:

HDL 75mg/dl (30-70)
LDL 134mg/dl (up to 150)

Cortisol 24.7mcg/dl (9-23) --> i was fasted and i had no sleep
SHBG 48.7nmoli/L (9-55)
IGF-1 128ng/ml (82-225)

LH 1.65 uUI/ml. (1.20-8.60)
FT3 2.34 pg/ml (2.5-3.9)
FT4 8.57 pmol/L (7-18)

Prostate 0.21ng/ml (0-4)
17 Beta Estradiol 40.00pg/ml. (<20)
Total Estrogen 28 (50-150)
HDL 75mg/dl (30-70)
LDL 134mg/dl (up to 150)

Cortisol 24.7mcg/dl (9-23)
SHBG 48.7nmoli/L (9-55) on the high end
IGF-1 128ng/ml (82-225)

LH 1.65 uUI/ml. (1.20-8.60) too low
FT3 2.34 pg/ml (2.5-3.9)
FT4 8.57 pmol/L (7-18)

Prostate 0.21ng/ml (0-4)
17 Beta Estradiol 40.00pg/ml. (<20) <- high
Total Estrogen 28 (50-150) <- sup to be low (total) in a male

Your cholesterol is high, do you eat a lot of saturated fat?
Your good cholesterol is high, which is good (HDL), but your LDL is
on the high end also.

Your total test is low, unless your are like 50 years old.
This is a measure of your total test more than likely which is
not as good as looking at free test.

With your SHBG being on the higher end, your free test is probably
low also, but high SHBG leads to low free test and low estrogen
(SHBG binds to both, you reduce SHBG you increase free test...but
also free estrogen).

Your LH is low, which leads to low total test and low libido.
I'd focus on getting your LH up, but that also depends on your
DHEA levels, when they are high, which yours may be bc your
cholesterol is high, then LH will drop when DHEA is high.

Cortisol is high even for fasted. You might want to drink
protein before bed or rhodiola.

Now to estrogen, 17 Beta is a normal estrodiol test.
Normal is acturally 10-50 pg/ml, Not sure why you need to be
less than 20 even though that is ideal, more of a problem
is your test is low but estrodiol is high. Usually higher
estrodiol is expected with high total test.

"total" estrogen,
can be 17-a, 17-b, 2-hydroxy, estron, etc. Estrodiol is an estrogen.
I'd only look at the 17 beta results, total estrogen should be low
because men don't produce all forms of estrogen. Usually they only give
a total estrogen test to women, but if it was high, it would probably
have your provider do a full estrogen panel. The whole numbers of the
two are not the same bc total estrogen isnt in pg/ml

You are converting too much test to (male) estrogen (17 beta estrodiol). <-- bottom line

If you took something for instance to reduce SHBG like nettle extract, your estrogen would shoot up even higher.
I would try to get cortisol down, estrogen down and LH up.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
thanks mate, that is exactly what i was thinking, and I was also wondering if the reason of all that estrogen was related to erase rebound, at this point I guess it is not related to it, probably my cycle in October? what do you think?

I am not taking only SHIFT and cutting but as you can imagine it is really hard with these hormones status, I am thinking to start alphamax which contain aramistane and should help me reducing cortisol, estrogen and raise T.

regarding my fat intake, I was eating only 10-20g of fats (only EPA and DHA and that is why the HDL is high) per day, now I have raised it to 50-60g cause 10-20 is not healthy, maybe even because of this my T is low? that is what I have been told here on this board.

LDL high, I don't eat saturated fats, as I said above, I am always on diet and eating always clean food, rice/oats/chicken/tuna/salmon/eggs(white)

cortisol was high even for morning fasted, yes, I usually have PES before going to sleep and dopadex that day, I had to fast till morning that is why i didn't have anything.

so my plans now is starting taking alphamax and see what happen, that should address cortisolestrogen/T issues.... at least is a start, what do you think?

also I have revised my diet adding more fats (good ones) and lowering proteins intake which was too high before.

one thing I forgot to say, I didn't take anything like nettle extract but I am taking saw palmetto since 3 weeks, but that was not because of the bloodwork.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
thanks mate, that is exactly what i was thinking, and I was also wondering if the reason of all that estrogen was related to erase rebound, at this point I guess it is not related to it, probably my cycle in October? what do you think?

I am not taking only SHIFT and cutting but as you can imagine it is really hard with these hormones status, I am thinking to start alphamax which contain aramistane and should help me reducing cortisol, estrogen and raise T.

regarding my fat intake, I was eating only 10-20g of fats (only EPA and DHA and that is why the HDL is high) per day, now I have raised it to 50-60g cause 10-20 is not healthy, maybe even because of this my T is low? that is what I have been told here on this board.

LDL high, I don't eat saturated fats, as I said above, I am always on diet and eating always clean food, rice/oats/chicken/tuna/salmon/eggs(white)

cortisol was high even for morning fasted, yes, I usually have PES before going to sleep and dopadex that day, I had to fast till morning that is why i didn't have anything.

so my plans now is starting taking alphamax and see what happen, that should address cortisolestrogen/T issues.... at least is a start, what do you think?

also I have revised my diet adding more fats (good ones) and lowering proteins intake which was too high before.

one thing I forgot to say, I didn't take anything like nettle extract but I am taking saw palmetto since 3 weeks, but that was not because of the bloodwork.
The alphadex should get ur estrodiol down and LH up. About the fats, yeah 10-20g too low, only if you are under 10% body fat. Your body can make fat from protein and carbs. It can't make protein from carbs and fat. Low fat intake does reduce total test, but your cholesterol is high, so that would mean you should be getting enough fat (fat increases cholesterol more than dietary cholesterol intake). You def don't want too much protein, messes up your kidneys. I say stay around .8 to 1.5g per kg of bodyweight, but more important get protein AM, post workout, and don't go over 3 hours without any protein the hours you are awake.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
The alphadex should get ur estrodiol down and LH up. About the fats, yeah 10-20g too low, only if you are under 10% body fat. Your body can make fat from protein and carbs. It can't make protein from carbs and fat. Low fat intake does reduce total test, but your cholesterol is high, so that would mean you should be getting enough fat (fat increases cholesterol more than dietary cholesterol intake).
ok thanks, I am about 68.8-69kg and 8-9% fats

can all this mess coming from the cycle I ran last October? even if i had proper PCT and OCT?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
ok thanks, I am about 68.8-69kg and 8-9% fats

can all this mess coming from the cycle I ran last October? even if i had proper PCT and OCT?
Possibly, cycles are strong like birth control pills which mess up women estrogen levels for years after they stop using them.
All I know is you have high aromatase activity. I really think people should run AI's on cycle, not just post cycle. PCT is suppose
to work, but I rem when superdrol was out, I must have had 2 ppl a day PM'ing me about still being shut down post PCT and post
cycle months later. Cycles mess up your LH, I know that.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Possibly, cycles are strong like birth control pills which mess up women estrogen levels for years after they stop using them.
All I know is you have high aromatase activity. I really think people should run AI's on cycle, not just post cycle. PCT is suppose
to work, but I rem when superdrol was out, I must have had 2 ppl a day PM'ing me about still being shut down post PCT and post
cycle months later. Cycles mess up your LH, I know that.
ok, thanks for your time, hopefully I will get rid of the situation with alphamax (aramistane especially is supposed to work well) if not dunno.... one step at time :)

thanks