LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1432071021.477785.jpg

Well our 3 new flavors will be dropping in the near future. I'm sure people are interested in hearing some of our beta testers initial thoughts and reactions. Here is what people have to say after testing the samples.

Magarita.

Thanks again Ben and PES for sending these out.

Let me start by saying the only Magaritas I usually drink are flavored, mostly Mango. Regular always gives me heartburn.

So with that said:

This flavor was really good. It tasted just like Magarita mix, even seemed to have a hint of salt, unless that was my imagination.

It also really reminded me of the green flavor ice things from my child hood. I may have to get a tub to make frozen Alphamine Magaritas.

As always PES nailed the flavor. For me personally it's still RL > Magarita > CL > FP.
Strawberry piña colada:

Fantastic flavor, not as good as appletini in my opinion. Definitely up there with the most unique flavors I've had in a supplement powder. Strawberry comes out stronger with a hint of coconut (almost like Bacardi frozen mixes). Great scent upon opening as well. So far

Appletini > RL > strawberry piña > CL > FP
tried spc this morning- nothing short of spectacular. tastes just like a bacardi mixer, seriously. it is crazy how the flavors taste just like the drinks you order at the bar.

my ratings:
1. rl
2. margarita
3. spc
4. appletini
5. fp
the 3 new flavors taste just like well-made alcoholic beverages. if you've tried bacardi mixers, you've tried the new flavors

and i must say i agree with the poster above about an enhanced "aftertaste. this is probably what makes the flavors stand out- very refreshing
I couldn't even begin to rank these. All I know is Appletini is still my favorite and everything else is just tied for second :D they're all THAT GOOD....
Margarita review:

Stellar flavor, especially if you like lime. Tastes very similar to your favorite lime based marg. very Limey taste also, like what those old green lollipops you got from the bank as a child. Or even similar to the flavor of the green powerade. Very well done. It's going to be tough to keep a lineup of favorites now with there being 6 flavors of alphamine. But no shortage of satisfaction

Official lineup of favorites (currently)
Appletini > margarita > RL > SPC > CL > FP

But I would gladly sip any of them on a daily basis :D

Alphamine New Flavor Reviews

Taste

Appletini – A very dense sour apple flavor. An initial burst of sour apple hits your tongue right from the first sip and leaves a dense aftertaste. I am a sour apple junkie and this hit the spot. Bold in flavor, tastes like you are biting right into a green sour apple you pick up right from the grocery store. If you are an apple fan this will be a good one to invest in. Also reminded me of the green apple air heads but not as sweet in flavor. Picture that initial taste but then are presented with the bold sour apple aftertaste.

Margarita – Even though I am not a margarita or alcohol drinker this was pretty darn close. I have had a few growing up and this was the perfect replica of a margarita just alcohol free and full of fat burning stimulants. You get the nice lime flavor from a margarita that was squeezed right into your shaker cup. Think of a bold lime flavored beverage with a nice aftertaste and that is pretty much how you can describe margarita. This one took me by surprise I did not know what to expect, but wow this was refreshing and I would have to place this as #2 behind AppleTini as my favorite of the three new flavors.

Strawberry Pina Colada – A good 60/40 ratio of Strawberry to Pina Colada. The initial strawberry flavoring is present and then the pina colada after taste shines. While PES did a good job on the combo I find the strawberry is a bit overpowering to the Pina Colada. This is a unique flavor and really is strong. You get a stronger hit of a coconut flavoring and then lastly a faint pineapple feature in the product. To combine that many flavors and still be able to separately taste all of them shows the flavoring is done well. While this one had a lot going on at once this will be a huge hit for many. When presented with a ton of different flavors at once you nail a lot of sweet cravings in one delicious beverage.

Mixability

0 Problems with All 3 flavors in 10oz of water as suggested by the directions on the paper.

View attachment 119194
Alphamine - strawberry piña colada

Last but not least... The scent of piña colada is very strong as soon as the powder gets the air... Strangely enough, this is not the first flavor that hits you though. The flavor itself is a tart strawberry pineapple with a subtle coconut aftertaste. I would say it's 45:45:10 strawberry:pineapple:coconut. The one interesting thing I noticed (and you might be able to see in the pic) are some very small white "shards/flakes" that did not mix immediately like the rest of the mixture... I was curious so I picked one out thinking it might have been plastic or something and sure enough they seem to be actual coconut shards! Very subtle and s but enough for that aftertaste and smell. The tartness of this flavor is more than I expected (heavier pineapple) but very enjoyable. My final rankings:

Appletini
Strawberry piña colada
Raz lemonade
Margarita
Cherry limeade
Fruit punch

Honestly I can't believe that appletini is #1 as I'm not at all a green apple person, but this flavor is amazing. The rest are literally in flux moment to moment (I think I even changed from yesterday ha).

Thanks bdcc and the rest of the PES guys for the chance to sample these awesome new flavors.
SOOO after a long night of calculations i came up with the following
View attachment 119195
1. Brady is innocent (;
2. Appletini > Strawberry pino > Marg for the new flavors. All of them better then the ones out there currently in my honest option.. PES steped up there game on these flavors and it shows.. want to give a thanks to bdcc for sending this to me and letting me test them out. Mixes great and effects are just as good!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are a few more:
So honestly I've been waiting the longest for a green apple flavored alphamine so I've decided to mix that one this morning before I went to do some light core and mobility work at the gym

The effects are already known from the hundreds of people on this board who have used and love alphamine so I'll strictly be reviewing these on taste mixed with 10 oz of cold water.

Appletini: now I've honestly never had a real appletini before so I cannot comment how true it is to the name but it's delicious none the less and this could have easily been called an apple jolly rancher
View attachment 119057
Not overly sweet, not sour, but definitely not like an apple juice. What I loved about it was that it had the same refreshing tartness that my old favorite (fruit punch alphamine) had but this one is now my current favorite. If I purchase 6 on the insider of only this flavor I will not be disappointed.

I did let my wife have a sip of it and a few hours later she kindly let me know that she wanted a tub of her own... It funny because she wasn't a fan of anyother flavor of alphamine I'd given her to try before

So all in all this one gets a 10/10 and I honestly think no matter what flavors come out in the future, with the exception of Citrus splash, they could not too this one
This morning I mixed up a shaker of margarita. This was honestly the flavor I had the lowest expectations for but was pleasantly surprised by the taste.

Instead of making a comparison to a nonalcoholic margarita (which I'm sure nobody has had haha) it tasted like a sweet limeade that is absent of the acidity of the lime.

This one would make amazing alphamine slushies and I can absolutely see myself making these in the summer. Again I let the wife try it and she said, for her, this one edges out Appletini. But for me, this one is just a step below it. Still a solid 9/10!

View attachment 119098

Just add salt and tequila (not Srs) and you have this
And last but certainly not least-- strawberry piña colada.

Upon opening the sample package, it has a STRONG essence of coconut. Like the other samples, I mixed it with 10 oz of cold water and with the initial sip I was blown away with PES' ability to nail down a real strawberry flavor. Clean, crisp, and refreshing and seamlessly blends into a coconutty flavor with a hint of pineapple that stays on the palate well after the last drink. I can actually still taste the coconut as I'm typing this out right now.

View attachment 119162

Easily a 9/10

All in all we have 3 new winners in the alphamine lineup. For me, Appletini has taken the best flavor for any BCAA/thermogenic/pre I've tried.

RL/FP/CL/SPC/MARG. Are all great and will please any palate

I look forward to shredding with this, shift, F95, and ABE in the future. ANDDDD seeing what PES has in store for the rest of this year

Keep up the awesome work
I've gotta pile on to the reviews here (along with effusive gratitude towards PES for sending me samples despite work-hell leaving me a lurker for months now):

• Strawberry Pina Colada: Agreed with other reviews: moderately but not overpoweringly sweet strawberry onset followed by a subtle follow-through of coconut-dominated pineapple/coconut blend. By far the sweetest of the three new flavors.
  • Appletini: Tart! Only a hint of sweetness alongside a pretty pucker and accurate apple cocktail flavor. The lack of any aroma makes it hit as a bit of a surprise; this is the 'boldest' flavor in terms of flavor intensity for me, and it'd be both very refreshing on a hot day as well as great to help wake up in the morning.
  • Margarita: Extremely accurate margarita mix aroma and flavor. Mildly sweet with the requisite notes of sour mixed in. If you've tasted margarita mix before, PES nails it perfectly here. I'm guessing that this is the one that fewest people will dislike, though I also suspect that it won't win the top spot for many, either--it's a very reliable jack-of-all-trades sort of flavor.
Relative to the other flavors, I actually really enjoy the crispness of these new ones. I'd place SPC and Appletini up on top (depending on time of day and mood), with RL coming in next followed by Margarita and FP.

Beyond the flavoring, it had been a while since I'd enjoyed some Alphamine. I had forgotten how smooth and pleasant the mood enhancement is! I've been a little abusive of stims the past few months, so I didn't expect a single serving with nothing else to really perk me up, but the two full samples I had (shared the Appletini with the wife, whom also enjoyed) were a great uplift.

Another solid delivery from PES here, and I do think I'll likely be jumping in :D
Out of the blue, I also rec'd the 3 new Alphamine samples, sneaky sneaky Ben :) and much appreciated :)
Had to try out the Appletini this morning, since I'm figuring Ben had made that exclusively for me and my Scrubs/JD fixation, thanks homey! Though I tend to get handsy when I've had to many...best tasting Apple sup I've had, heavy on the Apple, light on the tini, just like I like it!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great idea.

Keep them all in one place for ease of reading. :)

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=268515

Here are my 3

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great idea.

Keep them all in one place for ease of reading. :)
I know It can be painful sifting through pages to find reviews. This will make it easier for people who just want to know the reactions without filler.

Here are my 3
I will copy them over shortly. Thank you!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Here are my 3
All 3 flavor reviews have been added that you did. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to do them!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great feedback guys! I can't wait to try these myself.. torn between which I should try first

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not tried the SPC yet (was going to this morning but overslept) but the other two flavors have been used. Will get my reviews of the flavors up tomorrow upon using the final flavor.

Now PES just needs to come out with a Guinness flavored Alphamine!

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I enjoyed all 3. I was definitely wowd by the flavors.

Strawberry Piña colada. I get a sweet strawberry followed by coconut. It was mine and the wife's favorite.

Appletini. Pulling off a sweet real sour apple taste is difficult, this exceeded my expectations. Great complex flavors.

Margarita. I love me a margarita. Good strong lime flavor.

I can't wait for insider to drop. I'll be using this as my morning coffee. 10oz of water per 2 scoops makes them nice and sweet. Some may want to tone it down with 12 to 14oz of water

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few more...
Appletini was very good. Like others have said it has a subtle taste in the beginning, but the after taste is where it is at. I am a fan of the green apple air heads, and it reminded me of that. Not overly sour, hits all the right notes at all the right time. I was used about 12oz of water, and that right there to me was heaven in a shaker. I could easily drink a gallon of that any day of the week. Will review Margarita tomorrow. So Far its Appletini has been the favorite of mine. Very good, and makes you want more
bdcc
Just had the Margarita flavor last night. I definitely like it. Its something i will be buying. I like that it has a sour hint, but isnt too sour and is very easy to drink. It definitely tastes like a margarita ands down, minus the tequila.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well mid week we will all have an opportunity to get us some of this delightful Alphamine goodness. The time is quickly approaching.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All 3 flavors mixed with 10 oz water as per instructions.

Appletini: Clean crisp apple flavor with a tart aftertaste. This was my second favorite of the 3 samples.

Margarita: taste was just like a regular NA margarita except it was considerably more tart. This was not one that I cared too much for. :(

Strawberry Pìna Colada: This had a very pleasant strawberry flavor that didn't come with the strong tartness that the others did. Didn't really get the pìna colada finish that others were able to pick out. Could be because of the high pollen and my stuffed up sinuses. This was my favorite flavor though.

I think that the coloring could be backed off some though. *TMI ALERT* I noticed after using the Appletini and Margarita that my poop was on the neon green side of things. Lol!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well reading back through these reviews I have to say I'm very happy I decided to order at least 1 of each new flavor! Hardest decision I will have is which to try first! Luckily I have all of the old flavors in stock as well so I can start testing out all the different combos. I have a feeling these new ones will make for some damn good mixing options. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strawberry Pinacolada Alphamine Review

I received my order for the new flavors yesterday, and after hearing about how good SPC was from some friends who had tried it already, I chose to try it first off the bat.

Upon opening you immediately are hit with a coconut smell of the flavouring, once I added a scoop and a half to the shaker and started to sip, it straight away tasted like a very sweet and strong strawberry sensation, with a light hint of coconut I was expecting more pinacolada, but i think this nails it anyway and am very pleased with how it turned out, it tastes amazing compared to the old fruit punch witch is the only flavor that i could probably compare this to which would be somewhat similar, but with the strawberry twist to it and coconut pinacolada hint, and overall this wins by miles for me, I still would rate it under Mango, but i think it beats cherry limeaid also. I will be trying Appletini later on! :)

Flavoring

9/10 - Amazing.

9/10

Mixablity - 10/10

Yohimbie gains - dasitmane/10

View attachment 120432
Another addition.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taste-

Strawberry piña colada- 10/10 very good tasting and never got tired of the taste. Not to sweet neither. Loved it. My fav alphamine flavor.

Appletini- 7-10 tasted good at first, then it started to get nauseating off the taste. Not my fav at all. I would buy this if I had 2+ favors and alternate it.

Wanna try margarita.