PES Shift reborn reviews

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. So does this by itself have any stimulation or anxiety potential? I haven't used anything with synephrine in so long I just don't remember, but 35mg sounds like a lot at 1 shot.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    So does this by itself have any stimulation or anxiety potential? I haven't used anything with synephrine in so long I just don't remember, but 35mg sounds like a lot at 1 shot.
    Shouldn't. I am pretty sensitive to stims now, even though I used to be stim junkie lol. I never felt anxiety or stimulated on new Shift.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Shouldn't. I am pretty sensitive to stims now, even though I used to be stim junkie lol. I never felt anxiety or stimulated on new Shift.
    lol I used to be one too, but for whatever reason, lower dosed caffeine is the only thing I can tolerate these days. Everything else feels awful, just haven't tried synephrine again since that happened.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    lol I used to be one too, but for whatever reason, lower dosed caffeine is the only thing I can tolerate these days. Everything else feels awful, just haven't tried synephrine again since that happened.
    We are getting older, that's what happened. 😂😂😂
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  5. I personally haven't had any issue with the dose in shift. And I know what feeling you speak of. I've had it at times and high doses of certain products.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by GreenMachineX View Post
    So does this by itself have any stimulation or anxiety potential? I haven't used anything with synephrine in so long I just don't remember, but 35mg sounds like a lot at 1 shot.
    Some people categorize Shift as a mild stim product, others simply 'confuse' it for a non stim. Personally to me I notice little to none stim effects from it.

    Have been taking Shift + OG Norcodrene for the last 2 weeks. 2 Norco + 1 Shift in the morning plus 1 + 1 in the early afternoon. I am also in a decifit of 300-500 calories per day but am doing a real cheat meal on Saturday night that usually consists of a large pizza and some beers. Rest of the diet is clean. So far I am loosing somewhere around 1kg to 1.25kg per week.

    Only wondering if adding some Forskolin 95 would help or no need like some others guys advised here in the forum.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PES Shift Review
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-01-2015, 11:02 AM
  2. My PES Shift Review/Log
    By nicknack83 in forum PES
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 12:42 PM
  3. PES Shift FINAL REVIEW!!!
    By JudgementDay in forum PES
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 07:54 PM
  4. PES SHIFT Reviews
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 04:58 PM
  5. PES BETA STIM REVIEW GTFIH
    By schwellington in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 04:09 PM
Log in
Log in