stimulants benchmarking procedure // failure

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok guys.... morning all, so yesterday and today i decided to test my tolerance to stimulants and i am going to describe you what i have done to run this test:

Saturday 2nd of May

wake up 8am NO BREAKFAST
took my supplements as below:
2x forsk-95
2x alpha t-2
1x target a-2
1x alphamine scoop
1x epro new formula
2x tropinol xp
2x testabolan
3,5g DAA

waited 2h

went to the gym
took my pre-WO supplements as below:
1x target a-2
1x alphamine
2g Taurine
2g ALCAR
AMINO IV

cardio 40min incline 15% 4.5km/h

went home, waited 1h and a half and had my lunch

after 2 hours

supplements:

2x forsk-95
1x alpha t2
1x target a-2
2x tropinol xp
2x testabolan
1x alphamine

waited 3h

had my late afternoon meal

then sop with supplements and I have continued the diet as usual

effect?

a lot of sweating thats it, lot of energy..... in the afternoon a little bit of anxiety but just very very little....

today 3rd of May NO BREAKFAST again

took my supplements as below:
2x forsk-95
2x alpha t-2
1x target a-2
1x alphamine scoop
1x epro new formula
2x tropinol xp
2x testabolan
3,5g DAA

waited 2h

went to the gym
took my pre-WO supplements as below:
1x target a-2
1x alphamine
2g Taurine
2g ALCAR
AMINO IV

cardio 40min incline 15% 4.5km/h

so........ started cardio and after 10 minutes i started feeling a bit weird.... my heartbeat was up to the roof but my breath was perfectly slow and fine, so i continued.... after 2 minutes i HAD TO STOP, jumped off the treadmill with my legs, i felt like fainting for a second but then after sipping some water my heart went down in less than a minute to 58 bps, it was at 168 bps, yes i was monitoring the thing with the strap on my chest, it took less then one minute to calm down while my breath was still really slow and i was not in "panic mode" at all lol... so i started again slowly and gradually the treadmill till the previous speed, then i finished my 40 minutes of cardio....

now i came back home, i had my half morning meal (after been waiting 2h) now i will have lunch in about 1h and a half, then i am thinking to finish this day like yesterday or not......

what your thoughts? advice?

I wanted to try to asses my tolerance... usually i use to do this only on sat and sun on empty stomach, these two days i do only cardio, also last night i could sleep only 5h and a half cause this morning i woke up early to work so maybe the lack of sleeping..... dunno but when i woke up i felt rested as i took my dopamine (AN) before sleeping so.....

anyway :) let me know :p

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would try dropping the alphamine and target a2 before the gym and see how that goes. Taking it two hours after the first dose is too soon IMO

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I would try dropping the alphamine and target a2 before the gym and see how that goes. Taking it two hours after the first dose is too soon IMO
Agreed.... the first dosing effects should still be active when you second dose....

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys that would make sense. I was just testing I won't take that amount of supplements all in one during the week, but yes that make sense... I just had my afternoon supplements dose like the one of yesterday but not the target a-2
Feeling good now btw just wondering why today I felt like that and yesterday not...

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I'd get some food/substrate in you before you're lifts/cardio and you're taking way too much stuff man...take it down a notch.

Too much Y and Forskolin action going on IMO.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I'd get some food/substrate in you before you're lifts/cardio and you're taking way too much stuff man...take it down a notch.

Too much Y and Forskolin action going on IMO.

that was a test :)

i am going to stop everything for this week to reset and start as new with only shift :)

i am starting a log next Monday :)

thanks for the reply tho!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
that was a test :)

i am going to stop everything for this week to reset and start as new with only shift :)

i am starting a log next Monday :)

thanks for the reply tho!
Well I'm glad you pulled through lmao. I can't even handle the diaphoretic feeling from 2 scoops of alphamine so I can't even imagine topping that with Alpha T-2 ( which I love ) and Target. Too much forkskolin gives me extreme anxiety and sorta manic type feeling.

BTW off topic but it relates to PES more specifically the new AminoIV, it's fan****ingtastic !!!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm glad you pulled through lmao. I can't even handle the diaphoretic feeling from 2 scoops of alphamine so I can't even imagine topping that with Alpha T-2 ( which I love ) and Target. Too much forkskolin gives me extreme anxiety and sorta manic type feeling.

BTW off topic but it relates to PES more specifically the new AminoIV, it's fan****ingtastic !!!
I was feeling all day anxious and I wanted to kill everybody at all the time lol, laser focused 25h a day and always up but too much i was feeling intoxicated :p

much better now :)