PES Shift

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Mine is already shipped
    are you from UK? if so do you have any experience with shipping from US to UK? thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    are you from UK? if so do you have any experience with shipping from US to UK? thanks
    he's canada
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    he's canada
    I am a happy boy ahahah just ordered 6!
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    he's canada
    Lol yes

    I am Canada.

    Screw the Prime Minister, it's all me
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Lol yes

    I am Canada.

    Screw the Prime Minister, it's all me
    Use discount code "Driven" for free healthcare
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Use discount code "Driven" for free healthcare
    😭😂😂
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Use discount code "Driven" for free healthcare
    Lol its always free
    But I like the sounds of that.

    Vote Driven
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  8. Cant wait to try

    This is the new version if I am not mistaken

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    Cant wait to try

    This is the new version if I am not mistaken
    yep. fresh out of the gate today
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    yep. fresh out of the gate today
    I've started my cut 1 week ago and I am still in the "chill out phase" as soon as I'll receive shift I'll start logging it so if you guys were looking for a logger here I am haha! well I'm gonna do it even if you were not looking for a logger lol

  11. I picked up 4 so I can be as shredded as Ben and Breezy now I'm ready for the new alphamine flavor

  12. Yep indeed this can be stacked with alpha right? I guess it's a waste of time taking forsk at the same time since its in the profile ... anyway I'll log it on its own to enjoy the effects and understated the new beast perfectly ha!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    I picked up 4 so I can be as shredded as Ben and Breezy now I'm ready for the new alphamine flavor
    No mention of me in this post...I've failed to live up to the PES shredded standards.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by money0351 View Post
    I picked up 4 so I can be as shredded as Ben and Breezy now I'm ready for the new alphamine flavor
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    No mention of me in this post...I've failed to live up to the PES shredded standards.
    Ha I think you all have me beat. Thanks to the insider, I'm extending my cut though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  15. Never tried SHIFT before. Not that I question the quality of PES products but is this good as an addition to other supps or strong enough as a standalone?

    I'm be able to get more Alphamine in a few weeks and since it's not exactly cheap, I'm wondering if I should just hold out for that or give this a run instead?

    I'm still to try Norco too, so very curious as to which products you guys suggest as the best to run.
    Fan of comics, superhero movies, and video games? Come Like my FB page and join in the discussion: www.Facebook.com/SuperheroSpot

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MyKH3LL View Post
    Never tried SHIFT before. Not that I question the quality of PES products but is this good as an addition to other supps or strong enough as a standalone?

    I'm be able to get more Alphamine in a few weeks and since it's not exactly cheap, I'm wondering if I should just hold out for that or give this a run instead?

    I'm still to try Norco too, so very curious as to which products you guys suggest as the best to run.
    It really depends. The product is definitely good enough to run on its own, and at this price, its a great product when you consider forskolin 95 itself is expensive. We designed it so it could stack with norcodrene and alphamine, but they all work separately as well. It's honestly up to you which you choose to use. Personally I like norcodrene the most, but at the current price for shift, its fantastic price to either use separately or include with norco.

  17. how much will shift retail for to the general public when its released..?
    and when will non-insiders get to buy it...?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    how much will shift retail for to the general public when its released..?
    and when will non-insiders get to buy it...?
    Not sure yet on price, its up to the retailer, and you can still get it now as an insider. It'll be for sale after that when it's up on retailers' websites

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Not sure yet on price, its up to the retailer, and you can still get it now as an insider.
    It'll be for sale after that when it's up on retailers' websites
    just wondering just in case i wasn't able to jump on the insider deal

  20. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    just wondering just in case i wasn't able to jump on the insider deal
    Indeed I'd say over $30 but don't quote me on that since its up to the retailers

  21. Quote Originally Posted by vujade View Post
    just wondering just in case i wasn't able to jump on the insider deal
    Sell the car if you have to! Don't miss out on this deal!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    Indeed I'd say over $30 but don't quote me on that since its up to the retailers
    That would be a steal for what is in the product!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    It really depends. The product is definitely good enough to run on its own, and at this price, its a great product when you consider forskolin 95 itself is expensive. We designed it so it could stack with norcodrene and alphamine, but they all work separately as well. It's honestly up to you which you choose to use. Personally I like norcodrene the most, but at the current price for shift, its fantastic price to either use separately or include with norco.
    Thanks bud! Grabbed myself 4 bottles

    Shipping wasn't such a killer this time around thank god.
    Fan of comics, superhero movies, and video games? Come Like my FB page and join in the discussion: www.Facebook.com/SuperheroSpot

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    It really depends. The product is definitely good enough to run on its own, and at this price, its a great product when you consider forskolin 95 itself is expensive. We designed it so it could stack with norcodrene and alphamine, but they all work separately as well. It's honestly up to you which you choose to use. Personally I like norcodrene the most, but at the current price for shift, its fantastic price to either use separately or include with norco.
    I would like to see the effects running in solo, then adding maybe alpha and/or alphat2/target a-2 dunno yet but defo start alone.

    I spent 47$ to have it here in the UK in no time lol, i got my 6 bottles and like i said earlier, I will log the run

  25. Last chance for the insider deal. Sale ends at 11:59pm EST.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pes Shift ?
    By mmacrazy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 06:04 PM
  2. Is it a fluke? PES Shift
    By acm1108 in forum PES
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 06:03 PM
  3. PES SHIFT Reviews
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 03:58 PM
  4. Question about PES shift
    By ticco in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 08:03 AM
  5. PES Shift?
    By zb126 in forum PES
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 02:33 PM
Log in
Log in