4 week anabeta/erase pro cycle expectations?

bobsaget5

Awards
What are some realistic expectations for changes in body composition and strength?

I'd consider myself an intermediate lifter. 6'4'' 220 pounds perhaps 14% bodyfat

I don't follow a diet and I have just been maintaining weight/slowly recomping for a while. I plan to do the same on this cycle unless of course I can put on a few pounds of LBM. Additional muscle would be great, but I am not looking to gain anymore fat.

Does anabeta elite have a sort of bloating effect, being mildly androgenic? Does erase pro negate this? I'm carrying a lot of water in my face and muscles. If this cycle could help me dry out a bit, I would be pleased.

And how about joint paint? I took the original erase in high school three years ago. I had only just began lifting but while taking the recommend dosage the joint pain was pretty brutal unless I was taking grams of fish oil. My lifts were weak as piss back then so I'm worried now that it will be even worse.

Thanks guys

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are some realistic expectations for changes in body composition and strength?

I'd consider myself an intermediate lifter. 6'4'' 220 pounds perhaps 14% bodyfat

I don't follow a diet and I have just been maintaining weight/slowly recomping for a while. I plan to do the same on this cycle unless of course I can put on a few pounds of LBM. Additional muscle would be great, but I am not looking to gain anymore fat.

Does anabeta elite have a sort of bloating effect, being mildly androgenic? Does erase pro negate this? I'm carrying a lot of water in my face and muscles. If this cycle could help me dry out a bit, I would be pleased.

And how about joint paint? I took the original erase in high school three years ago. I had only just began lifting but while taking the recommend dosage the joint pain was pretty brutal unless I was taking grams of fish oil. My lifts were weak as piss back then so I'm worried now that it will be even worse.

Thanks guys
Realistically you should expect to lean out and gain or maintain strength based on your calorie intake. ABE is definitely the kingpin for recomping. ABE shouldn't have any bloating, and normally water in the face is BF% or estrogen. Regarding joint pain, erase pro uses a new AI now that shouldn't result in joint pain like you used to experience from the old erase.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I just got my erase pro. I will start cutting in april, should I wait with using it for the cut or should I start with it now? I have been on ABE for a month and will run 4-8 more weeks of it. Also got alphamine with my erase pro. :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got my erase pro. I will start cutting in april, should I wait with using it for the cut or should I start with it now? I have been on ABE for a month and will run 4-8 more weeks of it. Also got alphamine with my erase pro. :)
You can run it whenever although I'd just use it when you're cutting.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can run it whenever although I'd just use it when you're cutting.
Agree. Would wait to run along side Alphamine when you start the cut.

bobsaget5

Awards
Last question before I buy:

How about acne and bloating?

20 years old and I've always struggled with acne, only recently managed to clear my skin up. I'd hate to have a face covered in pimples again.

And if I'm running Erase alongside the anabeta should I expect facial bloating/water retention?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last question before I buy: How about acne and bloating? 20 years old and I've always struggled with acne, only recently managed to clear my skin up. I'd hate to have a face covered in pimples again. And if I'm running Erase alongside the anabeta should I expect facial bloating/water retention?
Everyone is different so it's hard to say what negative effects you may notice.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
For me neither Anabeta Elite or Erase Pro have negative sides. They work without the negs.

I was so ready to start back up on PES products this week in ordering online but came up to a problem with needing new car tires so now I have to wait...so upset. But tires are important.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For me neither Anabeta Elite or Erase Pro have negative sides. They work without the negs.

I was so ready to start back up on PES products this week in ordering online but came up to a problem with needing new car tires so now I have to wait...so upset. But tires are important.
Cars are such a money trap. Every time I have a car issue, it magically always costs me $500-700.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Cars are such a money trap. Every time I have a car issue, it magically always costs me $500-700.
Yup. $661 for 4 new tires OTD. I needed new tires anyways as the original OEM tires were DONE. I tried to stretch them as far as I could.

But yeah, best believe I'm coming back full force towards PEScience as soon as I have funds again.

bobsaget5

Awards
Alright so I began taking the two on Wednesday. It's now Monday.

Face is greasy. Pimples are forming. Slight increase in vascularity. That's all I notice so far.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive taken for 7 weeks so far, no pimples bro, maybe a few in the last week or so from stress and another test booster. I would say to make sure your washing your face before and after workouts imo. This used to help alot when i had bad acne and used to be active. Its a genetic thing, so it may happen to you easily with stress etc. But i am acne prone, and i had nothing from this product.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Is getting a slight rash on parts of your body from the new erase pro a sign of an AI working?

This happened to me a long time ago when I first took the new erase pro. Actually, could have been the new ABE too.

Not that I have a problem with it doing that. It goes away in like 15 minutes.

And it stopped doing that after like 2.5 weeks taking it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is getting a slight rash on parts of your body from the new erase pro a sign of an AI working? This happened to me a long time ago when I first took the new erase pro. Actually, could have been the new ABE too. Not that I have a problem with it doing that. It goes away in like 15 minutes. And it stopped doing that after like 2.5 weeks taking it.
Haven't heard of anyone commenting on a rash appearing from Erase Pro or AIs.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For me a rash means i might be stopping it asap. I used to take the universal natural sterol complex and got a rash once or twice when i upped the dosage. It might be due to these exotic herbs which your body isnt used to. Ive never experienced that with ABE or erase, never did erase pro tho.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
For me a rash means i might be stopping it asap. I used to take the universal natural sterol complex and got a rash once or twice when i upped the dosage. It might be due to these exotic herbs which your body isnt used to. Ive never experienced that with ABE or erase, never did erase pro tho.
Well I'll be using both ABE & EPRO again soon. I'm not at all worried about those issues. Could have been something else happening in my life at the time I was using the new stuff.

Was just like a slight red\pink-ish skin redness irritation on like arms, shoulders and chest. But It only happen around the first 2 to 2.5 weeks of the first bottle. Then went away and never seen it again. Unfortunately I never got the chance to run either ABE & EPRO again for the other 4 weeks. But I'll be giving all the new stuff another try including the new alphamine which I haven't touched since the formula change.

Looking forward to stacking HV with Alphamine.

Oh, and I believe there are others that chimed in about the redness\ rash. But weren't mad about it. Just wondering why.

The only reason why I say it could be the new Erase Pro is cause at the time another AM member was using both ABE & EPRO and ran out of his ABE like 2 weeks earlier than his last 2.5 weeks of EPRO and pinpointed that it was in fact the EPRO doing it and not ABE.

EPRO is good stuff. It actually did start to show me signs it was taking affect around week 3 of 4.

bobsaget5

Awards
1 week in exactly. I still haven't noticed anything except a few forearm veins, oily skin, and a slight increase in libido.

Could I be a non responder or am I expecting too much too soon?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 week in exactly. I still haven't noticed anything except a few forearm veins, oily skin, and a slight increase in libido. Could I be a non responder or am I expecting too much too soon?
Expecting too much too soon.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 week in exactly. I still haven't noticed anything except a few forearm veins, oily skin, and a slight increase in libido.

Could I be a non responder or am I expecting too much too soon?
Effects should start to manifest in the second week (10-14 days is when it becomes most noticeable).

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
2 caps too much of EPro?

1 in the early AM and 1 just before hitting the bed?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 caps too much of EPro? 1 in the early AM and 1 just before hitting the bed?
No, do not do 2 caps of Erase Pro. One cap is all you need.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
No OK lol! I was just asking. I was thinking if anyone's ever done that before.

bobsaget5

Awards
Day 9:

Oily skin has subsided; no new acne and my skin is beginning to clear up from the initial outbreak.

Forearms are more vascular, bicep veins are beginning to pop. I'm not naturally a vascular person.

I've had some pretty epic pumps in the gym the past couple days. No strength gains that I can attribute to the stack though.

Body composition does not seem to have changed at all. Diet and training have been impeccable.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9: Oily skin has subsided; no new acne and my skin is beginning to clear up from the initial outbreak. Forearms are more vascular, bicep veins are beginning to pop. I'm not naturally a vascular person. I've had some pretty epic pumps in the gym the past couple days. No strength gains that I can attribute to the stack though. Body composition does not seem to have changed at all. Diet and training have been impeccable.
Everything seems on track for only being 9 days in.

bobsaget5

Awards
Day 11:

Libido is up which I love. Also feeling a bit more confident and "alpha" lately. I hope this only improves as it's a feeling I would trade even for muscle gains. Midsection seems to be leaning out ever so slightly. Vascularity is improving slightly, however it's only really noticeable when in the gym. Also look a little harder, with the exception of my nipples. They have been alarmingly puffy and soft the past two days. I've never touched anabolics before, but I have been dealing with pubescent gyno and puffy nips for years. I managed to cure the puffy nips for the most part by eliminating dairy from my diet, however today, they felt as though I had eaten a tub of ice cream the day prior.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to hear some of the effects are starting to kick in. :)

bobsaget5

Awards
Day 13:

I can see my skin starting to dry up and harden a bit now, which is awesome. Waist seems to thinning and I'm looking full as ever. Effects are most noticeable in the gym though. I'm pretty impressed so far. As a lifetime natty I can say that seeing visible improvements to my physique day by day is addicting. I really hope that this continues for the next two weeks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Told you things would get pretty fun by day 14. ;)

Glad it is really going well for you right now, that is how it feels around the 2 week mark for myself and many others.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13: I can see my skin starting to dry up and harden a bit now, which is awesome. Waist seems to thinning and I'm looking full as ever. Effects are most noticeable in the gym though. I'm pretty impressed so far. As a lifetime natty I can say that seeing visible improvements to my physique day by day is addicting. I really hope that this continues for the next two weeks.
Sounds like things are coming along nicely so far.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I saw my best results around week 5 of an 8 week cycle. Glad you're starting to see results already.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Day 13:

I can see my skin starting to dry up and harden a bit now, which is awesome. Waist seems to thinning and I'm looking full as ever. Effects are most noticeable in the gym though. I'm pretty impressed so far. As a lifetime natty I can say that seeing visible improvements to my physique day by day is addicting. I really hope that this continues for the next two weeks.
I can't remember if you're talking about both EPro&ABE or one or the other alone.

But that's excellent about your progress!

bobsaget5

Awards
Day 16:

Not much to report. I have to be completely honest and retract some of what I had described. Everything was just right day 12 and 13; I looked freaking amazing but the past few have been so-so. My waist looked especially lean those days for whatever reason but I can say now that it hasn't actually changed at all measurement wise. Diet hasn't changed either.

5 minutes into my workout I get some good vascularity and great fullness. But outside of the gym I don't look much different than before I began this stack. Muscles are a little harder, but that will disappear as soon as I'm off this stuff I'm sure. I'm looking for changes in body composition which I really have yet to see.

bobsaget5

Awards
Day 19:

Still feeling full and dryish. I've been maintaining weight this whole time though and I haven't seen any recomp effect. I was feeling the best around day 12 or 13. I remember my forearms always looking full and vascular, now they are back to the way they were pre cycle. I have a feeling my blood pressure may be up as well, as I have a condition called essential tremor which causes my hands to shake pretty violently at times. It's gotten worse on this stuff.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Hm. I guess you'd have to make sure you don't have any of those type of ailments before using Epro. You're still on the first bottle tho right? Cause there could be so much more on the next 4 weeks.

bobsaget5

Awards
Hm. I guess you'd have to make sure you don't have any of those type of ailments before using Epro. You're still on the first bottle tho right? Cause there could be so much more on the next 4 weeks.
First and last bottle at this time. Oddly enough I haven't experienced any dry joints yet. I know when I was the original Erase back in high school I needed to supplement grams and grams of fish oil in order to mitigate the dry joints.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First and last bottle at this time. Oddly enough I haven't experienced any dry joints yet. I know when I was the original Erase back in high school I needed to supplement grams and grams of fish oil in order to mitigate the dry joints.
Another reason why the new Erase / Erase Pro is superior. Joint issues are almost non existent.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
So you're not going to use another 4 week bottle after this first 4 weeks?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Of Erase or ABE? Unless I see noticeable changes in my final week here, no to either.
Just really surprised you aren't seeing anything or much. I meant both.

I mostly thought you've been talking about mainly erase pro. But you're using both and you aren't seeing much? That's surprising.

bobsaget5

Awards
Day 22:

As I said I had been looking bigger/fuller than usual, but at the expense of bloatedness. I cut my carbs back the past few days and the vascularity/hardness has been great, but I lost that fullness I first had with this stuff.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 22:

As I said I had been looking bigger/fuller than usual, but at the expense of bloatedness. I cut my carbs back the past few days and the vascularity/hardness has been great, but I lost that fullness I first had with this stuff.
Not trying to come off to harsh here but expecting to be full, vascular and hard all at the same time is a challenge even with drugs. Doing so while attempting to lean out on a natty stack is really a tall order. These are great products but expectations need to be reasonable, especially with only four weeks of use.

bobsaget5

Awards
Not trying to come off to harsh here but expecting to be full, vascular and hard all at the same time is a challenge even with drugs. Doing so while attempting to lean out on a natty stack is really a tall order. These are great products but expectations need to be reasonable, especially with only four weeks of use.
I agree, but I've read so many great reviews by people who claim to have made nice little recompositions on a 4 week stack. I haven't seen any lasting changes in actual body composition. I expect the slight effects I have noticed to fade soon.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree, but I've read so many great reviews by people who claim to have made nice little recompositions on a 4 week stack. I haven't seen any lasting changes in actual body composition. I expect the slight effects I have noticed to fade soon.
How can you know the changes are not lasting? You have only been on for 3 weeks. You said it can make you fuller or more vascular and leaner so it IS having an effect on you. Also the fact that you expect the effects to fade soon kinda shows a negative view and certainly will not improve results.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
In a deficit what gives fullness is still managing to lift heavy as possible like you're on a bulking diet. It hurts and is exhausting but possible. Won't last as long tho in the gym. Then you can look not natty lol.

bobsaget5

Awards
How can you know the changes are not lasting? You have only been on for 3 weeks. You said it can make you fuller or more vascular and leaner so it IS having an effect on you. Also the fact that you expect the effects to fade soon kinda shows a negative view and certainly will not improve results.
I'm not trying to be negative. I just don't see how the effects will be last beyond the duration of this cycle if I have not actually put on muscle or lost fat (I can't confirm this; I will measure at the end of it in a few days).