PES Stack+IF

bastien

Awards
Hallo!
I'm from Austria, and stumbled across anabolicminds through my research about alphamine.
So I have to apologize for my english, and I hope my requests are easy to understand.

I'm planning to go on a strict IF diet for fatloss.
Therefore I want a quality stack from PES.

My schedule looks like this:

06:00AM: wake up
12:30PM: first meal
05:00PM: workout
07:00PM: second and biggest meal of the day
08:30PM: last meal

Supps I'll definitely use:

Alphamine
Erase Pro
Forskolin

Supps I'm not sure about:

Norcodrene
Alpha-T2

I've read the post from kevinhy about fasting benefits with alphamine. Very helpful, but I got some questions to ask.

1. What to supp, and when:

Alphamine: First serving in the morning, second pre wo
ErasePro: pre wo
Forskolin: pre wo

I'd like to supp Norco and Alpha-T2 as well. Will this stack be beneficial?

Norco: in the morning
Alpha-T2: pre wo

2. What about fasted training?
My eating window is from 12:30PM till 8:30PM. Is the "fast" before the training from 12:30 till 5:00PM enough? Or should I change my daily routine completely?
OR did I get the article completely wrong? :happysad:

Hope there is someone out there, who understands my approach and feeds me some information :icon16:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you decide to go with Norcodrene or Alpha T2 and your Alphamine reference this thread for optimal dosing: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/241114-stacking-norcodrene-alphamine.html

Your dosing for the Erase Pro and Alphamine look great. I'd dose the Forskolin with your Alphamine doses due to synergy of beta agonists and Forskolin: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/241414-coops-corner-1-a.html

No need to change your schedule to force a fasted workout unless you want to. With your current set up you would be perfectly fine and it looks well thought out and should be quite effective in my opinion. Good luck and let me know if I can answer more of your questions.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hallo! I'm from Austria, and stumbled across anabolicminds through my research about alphamine. So I have to apologize for my english, and I hope my requests are easy to understand. I'm planning to go on a strict IF diet for fatloss. Therefore I want a quality stack from PES. My schedule looks like this: 06:00AM: wake up 12:30PM: first meal 05:00PM: workout 07:00PM: second and biggest meal of the day 08:30PM: last meal Supps I'll definitely use: Alphamine Erase Pro Forskolin Supps I'm not sure about: Norcodrene Alpha-T2 I've read the post from kevinhy about fasting benefits with alphamine. Very helpful, but I got some questions to ask. 1. What to supp, and when: Alphamine: First serving in the morning, second pre wo ErasePro: pre wo Forskolin: pre wo I'd like to supp Norco and Alpha-T2 as well. Will this stack be beneficial? Norco: in the morning Alpha-T2: pre wo 2. What about fasted training? My eating window is from 12:30PM till 8:30PM. Is the "fast" before the training from 12:30 till 5:00PM enough? Or should I change my daily routine completely? OR did I get the article completely wrong? :happysad: Hope there is someone out there, who understands my approach and feeds me some information :icon16:
I wouldn't grab Norco if you are Already running Alphamine.
Adding AT2 is fantastic here.

Morning: 2 Alphamine + 1-2 forskolin + Epro + AT2

Pre-workout: 1 Alphamine + 1-2 forskolin + AT2

Should treat you very nicely. No need to shift around your day

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed with the above. Alphamine, AT2 & Norcodrene seems a bit much. However, if you do decide to go with all 3 then please you the reference thread bolt posted to make sure you take an appropriate amount of each. Honestly though, the plan driven listed above is solid and prolly sufficient enough to help you reach your goals.

bastien

Awards
First of all: thanks for the fast replies!

I will stick with alphamine, t2, epro and forskolin, as Driven suggested.

About the epro: I read about a benefit if it's taken pre workout.
Truth or bull****?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
First of all: thanks for the fast replies! I will stick with alphamine, t2, epro and forskolin, as Driven suggested. About the epro: I read about a benefit if it's taken pre workout. Truth or bull****?
Because if the new additives in it possibly, but I would stick to an AM dosing. As it is marketed for hormonal modulation I like it in the AM when most are at their peak

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer dosing EP in the morning as well.

bastien

Awards
So after using this stack for 4 weeks now, I'm pretty impressed with the results.
My current form is already better than my previous best, and there are still 4 weeks to go!

Would you recommend to use PES Enhanced as a PWO, additionally to this stack?
Or will there be a stim-overload?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So after using this stack for 4 weeks now, I'm pretty impressed with the results.
My current form is already better than my previous best, and there are still 4 weeks to go!

Would you recommend to use PES Enhanced as a PWO, additionally to this stack?
Or will there be a stim-overload?
Some people found enhanced to be too much for them, so yeah it could be too much combined with the other products. It's really up to your tolerance

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, it sounds like you are making great progress already so I would just keep on with what your already doing

You know the saying, don't rock the boat