New version ERASE question?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I have used original ERASE a few times and loved the product but could not take the crippling joint pain. After reading mixed reviews about the new reformulated version, I decided to pick up 2 bottles during the holidays to run and I am ready to start anytime now. I'd like to know the best way to dose the new reformulated version in order to maximize results. Should I take all 3 caps at once or split them up throughout the day, and with our without food? I train in the mornings about 1-1.5 hours after my first meal. Diet and training will more or less stay the same throughout and will be using mainly to tighten things up a bit here and there. Any helpful suggestions would be much appreciated.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
are you talking about the new Erase Pro? if so, you are supposed to take 1 upon wake at empty stomach and i would suggest to wait for at least 40 minutes before having your breakfast or first meal :)

hsk

Awards
  • Established
No, I am referring to the new version of regular ERASE, not the new ERASE Pro.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ok then I would go for 2 in the morning and 1 pre wo away from meals :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I am referring to the new version of regular ERASE, not the new ERASE Pro.
You can either dose all three on one bolus or spread them out. Dosing prior to your first meal would be a great way to go about it. You get the dosing out of the way and get the GDA benefits from DHAA.

Either way, you can dose with or without food, one bolus or split up.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
No need to dose away from meals.
Didn't know that I've always done that :) good to know tho.
Maybe I got convinced about it cs I'm dosing mine with at2 and norco so...

hsk

Awards
  • Established
You can either dose all three on one bolus or spread them out. Dosing prior to your first meal would be a great way to go about it. You get the dosing out of the way and get the GDA benefits from DHAA.

Either way, you can dose with or without food, one bolus or split up.
Thank you for the suggestions. Do you happen to know how strong of a GDA effect the new Erase will have? The reason I ask is because many of my staple supplements also have GDA/nutrient partitioning effects. Also, is the GDA effect from the new version Erase acute with dosing or does it last all day and continue to build in effect throughout the run? I'd like to maximize the benefits if possible.

Currently using the following:

OG AnaBeta, AS Forskolin 95, Agmatine Sulphate, NA-Rala, Recompadrol. I've got one more week of OG AnaBeta left and was going to start the new version ERASE on its own once the AB was finished.