Erase Pro Question

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I am 22 years old, just wondering if I should be concerned with any hormonal issues form using this or coming off of it? I don't have any blood work to see where my E is at. Is this product even worthwhile for someone my age?

Thanks.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey,

No, no concerns at all from using the product or when you're coming off of it. Regarding the product being worthwhile at your age, it depends on you. You aren't very old, but at the same time, Erase Pro isn't meant to be a test booster, and the other ingredients in Erase Pro besides the AI make it worth it at your age IMO. What are you looking to get out of the product?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Goals and types of other supplements you've used?

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Hey, No, no concerns at all from using the product or when you're coming off of it. Regarding the product being worthwhile at your age, it depends on you. You aren't very old, but at the same time, Erase Pro isn't meant to be a test booster, and the other ingredients in Erase Pro besides the AI make it worth it at your age IMO. What are you looking to get out of the product?
Goals and types of other supplements you've used?
I've ran ABE, ARA, SL, and always on typical bulk ingredients (TMG, BA, creatine, CM, Agmatine, LCLT/ALCAR, etc) and health supplements (fish oil, multi, etc) with protein and preworkout.

I've been bulking for about 6-8 months now more or less but sort of at a maintenance right now due to tight schedule. I have a bottle of Follidrone, Myosynergy, and Magnitropin stocked up that I intend to start at the end of this month to continue the slow bulk/recomp. I haven't decided what order or how I'm bridging them, but I want to finish off with an ABE and EP stack for 8 weeks to really get some definition and fullness.

I just bought one of the lean mass stacks during the insider (awesome deal) and have no experience with AIs so I don't want to mess up my T/E or my libido.

Thanks for the help and any suggestions on how to layout the epi products would be appreciated as well.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ran ABE, ARA, SL, and always on typical bulk ingredients (TMG, BA, creatine, CM, Agmatine, LCLT/ALCAR, etc) and health supplements (fish oil, multi, etc) with protein and preworkout. I've been bulking for about 6-8 months now more or less but sort of at a maintenance right now due to tight schedule. I have a bottle of Follidrone, Myosynergy, and Magnitropin stocked up that I intend to start at the end of this month to continue the slow bulk/recomp. I haven't decided what order or how I'm bridging them, but I want to finish off with an ABE and EP stack for 8 weeks to really get some definition and fullness. I just bought one of the lean mass stacks during the insider (awesome deal) and have no experience with AIs so I don't want to mess up my T/E or my libido. Thanks for the help and any suggestions on how to layout the epi products would be appreciated as well.
I like the idea of ending with 8 weeks of AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro.

I would do MyoSynergy + 1 cap Follidrone for 4 weeks and finish your (-)-epi products run with Magnitropin + 1 cap Follidrone.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of ending with 8 weeks of AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro.

I would do MyoSynergy + 1 cap Follidrone for 4 weeks and finish your (-)-epi products run with Magnitropin + 1 cap Follidrone.
Sounds good. So again, no concerned with this AI at my age?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

avega17

Awards
  • Established
What would be the ideal BF% to start taking EP?

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Best to dose with other fat burners while fasting or with a meal? 1st or last meal of the day?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best to dose with other fat burners while fasting or with a meal? 1st or last meal of the day?
I'd dose prior to a meal to get the glucose control benefits. Doesn't matter if it's first, second, or last, just be consistent when you do decide when to use it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd just dose before breakfast as that's easy to remember and convenient (unless you train fasted).

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd just dose before breakfast as that's easy to remember and convenient (unless you train fasted).
That's what I prefer as well.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Just took my first dose about 15 before breakfast and will continue to do so. Thanks .

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just took my first dose about 15 before breakfast and will continue to do so. Thanks .
Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Any problems with dosing 30 mins post fasted cardio and abs, before my first meal?

avega17

Awards
  • Established
Just opened my 2nd bottle of erase pro, but it seems the the capsule color is different. These are a darker blue then first bottle if I remember correctly. Seals were on the bottle and the label shows it's the new version, but I wanted to double check. Not expired either. Was this a known switch in manufacturing?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just opened my 2nd bottle of erase pro, but it seems the the capsule color is different. These are a darker blue then first bottle if I remember correctly. Seals were on the bottle and the label shows it's the new version, but I wanted to double check. Not expired either. Was this a known switch in manufacturing?
It's good to go, just a minor switch between some batches