ultimate PES stack

abp5555

Awards
Hey guys, your products have always treated me well, in starting a new stack after coming off natadrol for 6 weeks, want to cut 10 pounds

I'll be using erase pro, anabeta elite, daa and alphamine and a cortisol controller in Lean FX
Was cosnidering the ph route but don't feel ready and want to give my favorite company one big run

Any suggestions how to dose your products evenly for best effects? Forskolin tends to make me super nauseous so anabeta in the morning gives me trouble,

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, btw I'm 25, been training for years, gonna be doing a more unorthodox routine with a mix of lifting, cardio and some (I hate to say it) crossfit type kettlebel routines for endurance

Thanks, look forward to hearing back

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Take the ABE with your 2 largest meals to avoid any nausea

Alphamine take fasted first thing in the morning and again 6-8 hours later when on an empty stomach. Dose it just 1/1 to start, bump it only if you can tolerate more stim/yohimbe

Epro you can take with your morning Alphamine

Great stack by the way, should be great to drop pounds while keeping muscle.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take the ABE with your 2 largest meals to avoid any nausea

Alphamine take fasted first thing in the morning and again 6-8 hours later when on an empty stomach. Dose it just 1/1 to start, bump it only if you can tolerate more stim/yohimbe

Epro you can take with your morning Alphamine

Great stack by the way, should be great to drop pounds while keeping muscle.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of luck on your run!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be sure to keep us updated OP!

abp5555

Awards
Thanks everyone! I'll definitely keep you guys posted, I should be receiving everything next week, I'm pretty pumped for this, Im gonna try to lean out as much as possible, Im down 40+ pounds since May-June ish and progress has been a little stagnant, hope to kick things into overdrive with my new stack

Im seriously considering adding arachadonic acid too like X gels or something, I want to go all out here. Has anyone had good experience with X factor or X gels?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to it bud. Congrats on all the progress that you've made already! 40lbs+ is a great accomplishment.

I'd personally hold off on ArA, as you already have a comprehensive stack that should be quite effective for your goal.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to it bud. Congrats on all the progress that you've made already! 40lbs+ is a great accomplishment.

I'd personally hold off on ArA, as you already have a comprehensive stack that should be quite effective for your goal.
Agreed. I would run ArA later after you're done this stack.

abp5555

Awards
Alright sounds good, Ill probably run it afterwards then with alpha T2 to take a little break from the stims as well

abp5555

Awards
What your thoughts on bumping up erase pro to 2 capsules per day? Overkill?

abp5555

Awards
Ok, getting ready, basically I should get everything by Wednesday, shipping got delayed, I finished natadrol 3 days ago and it requires a light PCT so I've been using Reboot by forerunner labs that I had left over until my erase comes in as well as some DAA

Reboot has the ai from erase but about half as much mg's, already I'm feeling dry and leaner and the daa is really getting me revved up, can't wait to get this stack, If erase pro will dry me up more than this then I'll be good to go

Also gonna be interesting to see how alphamine counters the appetite I'll get from anabeta elite

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like these great minds have you set up nicely.

2 capsules of EPRO would be extreme overkill and unnecessary. Smart move on sticking to just 1 cap a day.

abp5555

Awards
Ok supps should be here any minute, I just had my first meal, I'm running an intermittent fasting style diet so feeding Windows from 12 to 8 then fast

I'm looking to hit 8 to 10 pound loss this month, I'm 15 pounds away from finishing this cut...I realized that I need to curb the carbohydrates or tailor them in mornings and before workouts, I think the fasting diet will also help shake things up

Popped a lean fx, DAA poweder, and gonna hit up erase and anabeta, I'm waiting a few hours until my next big meal, so maybe ill tryout alphamine too even though I just ate I'll probably wait an hour and then test it out, see how I react. Usually I'm pretty Damn stim resistant

Workout at 5 30

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for your feedback. Good luck.

abp5555

Awards
Noticed the erase pro has a change of ingredients...any reps can answer this, because now it's all herbal ingredients, is this even effective at all? Anyone run bloods with the new formula? I'm really upset, I was using Reboot which has the androsta arimidex I think and I wad expecting erase to have an active ingredient that would actually act as an ai

I know triazole has good blood test results but I'm skeptical for erase pro with the change in formula

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noticed the erase pro has a change of ingredients...any reps can answer this, because now it's all herbal ingredients, is this even effective at all? Anyone run bloods with the new formula? I'm really upset, I was using Reboot which has the androsta arimidex I think and I wad expecting erase to have an active ingredient that would actually act as an ai

I know triazole has good blood test results but I'm skeptical for erase pro with the change in formula
Information on the main ingredient: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/239618-abieta-8-11-a.html

Another new ingredient in the formula (with effects on estrogen as well): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pes/239679-uncaria-tomentosa-extract.html

It still contains B.Diffusa which was a main player in the old formula. :)

abp5555

Awards
Ok thanks for the info

I was getting a bit paranoid but things are getting ok..Since I finished natadrol my left nipple has felt sore and itchy, I didnt think something that wasnt even a ph would be giving me issues possible gynos so i was getting nervous...took my erase and soreness went down considerably, feeling great! Also the energy from the alphamine feels super smooth, on EC im anxious ans stressed as hell but this is nice, really nice..so far so good!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks for the info

I was getting a bit paranoid but things are getting ok..Since I finished natadrol my left nipple has felt sore and itchy, I didnt think something that wasnt even a ph would be giving me issues possible gynos so i was getting nervous...took my erase and soreness went down considerably, feeling great! Also the energy from the alphamine feels super smooth, on EC im anxious ans stressed as hell but this is nice, really nice..so far so good!
Glad to hear your concerns were alleviated :) The new erase pro formula is better than the predecessor and should have less side effects.

abp5555

Awards
Well the Erase seems to really tone down the nipple sensitivity thank god but its not gone and im starting to get friggin worried....Im stopping DAA because issues started around the time I started and some people have reported prolactin issues with it...Can I run a test booster with Erase, I figure it might help balance my test/estrogen ration

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the Erase seems to really tone down the nipple sensitivity thank god but its not gone and im starting to get friggin worried....Im stopping DAA because issues started around the time I started and some people have reported prolactin issues with it...Can I run a test booster with Erase, I figure it might help balance my test/estrogen ration
If it's prolactin related, grab some DopaDex or Inhibit-P. DAA can cause prolactin issues in certain individuals and then they go on to think its estrogen related.

DAA + Erase is a favorite combo to run but like stated before, if prolactin is an issue, you need something to combat it.

abp5555

Awards
Thanks! Im gonna go check out some supps that have L DOPA and try to find that SNS Inhibit P, Well see how it goes ,

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! Im gonna go check out some supps that have L DOPA and try to find that SNS Inhibit P, Well see how it goes ,
For L-Dopa, look into Analyzed Supplements DopaDex.

abp5555

Awards
Alright I'm gonna start commenting on the actual PES products now, I just got a bit sidetracked with the gyno scare but I made another thread to address that

Anyways I really, really, like alphamine, it's not like EC where I crash HARD between doses...smooth and clean energy great appetite suppression, no anxiety, don't think I'll be going back to EC for a long time,

Wow erase and anabeta have dried me the heck up, feel fuller, harder better than ever, vascularity is insane! And it's been just a few days, I'm really pumped for this stack!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright I'm gonna start commenting on the actual PES products now, I just got a bit sidetracked with the gyno scare but I made another thread to address that

Anyways I really, really, like alphamine, it's not like EC where I crash HARD between doses...smooth and clean energy great appetite suppression, no anxiety, don't think I'll be going back to EC for a long time,

Wow erase and anabeta have dried me the heck up, feel fuller, harder better than ever, vascularity is insane! And it's been just a few days, I'm really pumped for this stack!
Glad you like the stimulatory and appetite suppression benefits of Alphamine.

If you think things are great already, just wait until you get to week 2. ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright I'm gonna start commenting on the actual PES products now, I just got a bit sidetracked with the gyno scare but I made another thread to address that Anyways I really, really, like alphamine, it's not like EC where I crash HARD between doses...smooth and clean energy great appetite suppression, no anxiety, don't think I'll be going back to EC for a long time, Wow erase and anabeta have dried me the heck up, feel fuller, harder better than ever, vascularity is insane! And it's been just a few days, I'm really pumped for this stack!
Thanks for the update on the products! I have been hooked on the good clean energy of Alphamine for a long while! :)

abp5555

Awards
I was wondering how to play this out. I want to run Erase Pro for 8 weeks. Now I might switch from Anabeta after 4 weeks to arachadonic acid and I was planning on switching alphamine to a non stim thermo but I like it too much lol Problem is that I am super stim resistant, you have no idea how surprised I was to find that 1 to 1/12 scoops alphamine did anything. Im dosing once per day because Im worried about building a tolerance too quickly. I might continue with alphamine for the full 8 weeks but stick to once a day and then add alpha T-2

Oh and I have to say, between the otc AI's Erase pro takes the cake 100%. Ive tried Triazole a few times, and while it is definitely a solid product, Erase is just too effective, dries you up more, performance improves, while on triazole Ill make steady improvements and like my lifts will go up, but I feel like Erase just gives you those really noticeable effects right off the bat

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering how to play this out. I want to run Erase Pro for 8 weeks. Now I might switch from Anabeta after 4 weeks to arachadonic acid and I was planning on switching alphamine to a non stim thermo but I like it too much lol Problem is that I am super stim resistant, you have no idea how surprised I was to find that 1 to 1/12 scoops alphamine did anything. Im dosing once per day because Im worried about building a tolerance too quickly. I might continue with alphamine for the full 8 weeks but stick to once a day and then add alpha T-2 Oh and I have to say, between the otc AI's Erase pro takes the cake 100%. Ive tried Triazole a few times, and while it is definitely a solid product, Erase is just too effective, dries you up more, performance improves, while on triazole Ill make steady improvements and like my lifts will go up, but I feel like Erase just gives you those really noticeable effects right off the bat
So are you asking if you can dose Erase Pro + Alphamine + Alpha-T2 + AnaBeta or ArA together?

Not sure I get what the exact question is.

abp5555

Awards
Sorry bout that, not very clear...1) Can I run Erase for 8 weeks? 2) Would you sugest alphamine dosed at 1x per day for 8 weeks or 2x per day for 4 weeks? Im hesitant to do 2x per day for 8 weeks because Ill be tolerant as hell.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry bout that, not very clear...1) Can I run Erase for 8 weeks? 2) Would you sugest alphamine dosed at 1x per day for 8 weeks or 2x per day for 4 weeks? Im hesitant to do 2x per day for 8 weeks because Ill be tolerant as hell.
1) Yes. 8 weeks on followed by 4 weeks off.
2) I would recommend at least two doses of Alphamine for the fat/weight loss effects. You can run for 8 weeks as well.

abp5555

Awards
Ok so I'm gonna be ordering my second bottle of erase for when I'm done the first and alpha t2, I'm gonna stack it with alphamine twice a day and ramp this cut cycle up a notch

I've struggled with weight problems my whole life, although I've lost a ton I'm still very far away from my goal, I want to do things right this time around

Diet and training are solid, supps are giving me the extra edge to go where I've never been before

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I'm gonna be ordering my second bottle of erase for when I'm done the first and alpha t2, I'm gonna stack it with alphamine twice a day and ramp this cut cycle up a notch

I've struggled with weight problems my whole life, although I've lost a ton I'm still very far away from my goal, I want to do things right this time around

Diet and training are solid, supps are giving me the extra edge to go where I've never been before
The combo should surely help with the weight/fat loss with a solid diet in place.

abp5555

Awards
Alright everyone thanks for all the help
Approaching the one week mark and so far I am very impressed. Ive said it before, the erase is keeping me dry and leaner than ever, alphamine is crushing my appetite and anabeta has me feeling full and pumped. Ive been training monday to friday with 2 days off on weekends but this weekend some serious personal things went down and my diet went a little downhill, ate a bit more had some more carbs than I should...nothing too crazy thank god and nothing that will hinder progress too much...anyways I ordered alpha T2 and my question is how do I dose this with alphamine?

Again, thanks for all the help, Im really impressed, its hard to find quality supplements these days

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad the stack is going so well and sorry to hear about the personal problems. Don't worry about getting off the diet for a day or two. Plus you have AnaBeta to help with those extra calories :).

As for Alpha-T2 dosing, do 1 cap with each of your Alphamine doses.

abp5555

Awards
Alright great
well turns out I ordered some Alpha T2 from what I thought was domestic but theyre shipping it from the USA to Canada...Dont know if it will get seized or not

These are the ingredients in the version I ordered:
Olive Leaf Extract, Bacopa Monnieri Extract (50% bacopasides), Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (SA2-A TM), Higenamine HCl

****, If customs nabs this, does anyone know what will happen, I dont care about losing some cash but is there legal trouble? I am trying to cancel it but it says its shipped from the seller dammit I wouldve never ordered if I knew...freaking out a bit over here

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright great
well turns out I ordered some Alpha T2 from what I thought was domestic but theyre shipping it from the USA to Canada...Dont know if it will get seized or not

These are the ingredients in the version I ordered:
Olive Leaf Extract, Bacopa Monnieri Extract (50% bacopasides), Pausinystalia Johimbe Bark Extract (SA2-A TM), Higenamine HCl

****, If customs nabs this, does anyone know what will happen, I dont care about losing some cash but is there legal trouble? I am trying to cancel it but it says its shipped from the seller dammit I wouldve never ordered if I knew...freaking out a bit over here
It might get nabbed because of the Y content, but I have gotten Y supplements into Canada before. Do you know what shipping company they used? USPS is normally good to go. If they nab it, they ship it back to seller and normally you can get your money back (minus shipping).

abp5555

Awards
Ok, thanks, Ya it was usps
I don't even care about the money back I just don't want any legal trouble or a criminal offence from something that was an honest accident

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, thanks, Ya it was usps
I don't even care about the money back I just don't want any legal trouble or a criminal offence from something that was an honest accident
You should be okay,and even if it got nabbed, you wouldn't be in any legal trouble at all!

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
Do Erase still having cortisol control properties? I got 2 bottles of the new Erase but i bought it thinking it was the old one. My plan was adding it in a PCT for cortisol control alongside DAA as testo booster.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do Erase still having cortisol control properties? I got 2 bottles of the new Erase but i bought it thinking it was the old one. My plan was adding it in a PCT for cortisol control alongside DAA as testo booster.
What compound are you running PCT for?

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
What compound are you running PCT for?
Mechabol 100mg + Stanodrol 600mg (6weeks).

I got some Nolva and Clomid in my hands for PCT; and i got Recycle, DAA and Erase here too.
Do i need another compound for cortisol control or Erase can deal with it?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mechabol 100mg + Stanodrol 600mg (6weeks).

I got some Nolva and Clomid in my hands for PCT; and i got Recycle, DAA and Erase here too.
Do i need another compound for cortisol control or Erase can deal with it?
Nah Erase will be fine :) .Just wanted to make sure you had a proper PCT.

abp5555

Awards
Hey guys, thought I should update
well Ive had to deal with some serious personal issues as of late, been going through a very rough time and as a result I havent been able to train at all for the past few weeks, good news is that I should resume next week

BUT with my alphamine and alpha T2 I can say that I have been getting much leaner and thats even without cardio and exercise! I cant beleive it, the intermittent fasting helps but Im shocked at how good this combo is working for me.. Im for sure going to order another stack and get back on the horse, im just shocked that Ive actually managed to make progress without training, seriousely this stuff is incredile

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, thought I should update well Ive had to deal with some serious personal issues as of late, been going through a very rough time and as a result I havent been able to train at all for the past few weeks, good news is that I should resume next week BUT with my alphamine and alpha T2 I can say that I have been getting much leaner and thats even without cardio and exercise! I cant beleive it, the intermittent fasting helps but Im shocked at how good this combo is working for me.. Im for sure going to order another stack and get back on the horse, im just shocked that Ive actually managed to make progress without training, seriousely this stuff is incredile
Thanks for the feedback, definitely excited to see how extended use with more training will work. ;)