What is a High Volume scoop

kid amnesiac

Awards
Just got my first 3 containers (ordered two more last night). Taking a couple scoops even though I'm not working out. What consitutes a scoop? Do I pack it down?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got my first 3 containers (ordered two more last night). Taking a couple scoops even though I'm not working out. What consitutes a scoop? Do I pack it down?
Don't overthink it

kid amnesiac

Awards
Piston - I get what you're saying. Have you seen this stuff? It's unlike any powder I've ever seen ... not sure if you've seen them talking about it or not.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered some. If you're weirded about the texture of the glycerol, just dig in and round off. Purus' NOxygen is also unlike other powders because of their glycerol ingredient.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
14 grams is 2 scoops.

If you have a scale.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Don't overthink it
I agree with Piston Honda Don't over think it. Close up the tub give the tub a few shakes and just get yourself three solid scoops.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even with the clumpiness of Paradise Cooler I was able to scoop it (and not pack it down) and 1 scoop came out to exactly 7g on my scale. :)