Alphamine, Norcodrene and Forskolin.

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
I see some new additions since I last checked here so I'm looking to try and stack all of the above. What dosing pattern should I choose for both training and off days?

I tend to hit the gym first thing in the morning before breakfast, around 3 times a week. I used to do Alphamine and Alpha-T2 as pre, BCAA as intra and After Glow post workout.

Secondary - Additional recommendations on Intra and Post workout.

Many thanks :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
1 alphamine + 1 Norco + 1-2 Forskolin fasted pre

Same again 6-8 hours later, or drop the norco in dose #2, I keep it to just early AM or I would have appetite suppressed all day long

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 alphamine + 1 Norco + 1-2 Forskolin fasted pre

Same again 6-8 hours later, or drop the norco in dose #2, I keep it to just early AM or I would have appetite suppressed all day long
^^^ what Driven said. For intra workout, I would suggest looking into Amino IV (also made by PES). Amino IV contains BCAAs, EAAs, HICA, taurine, and lemon verbena. EAAs are excellent for intraworkout products, and it has research showing it increases muscle protein synthesis, especially if paired with leucine. HICA has muscle sparing effects, and Lemon Verbena Extract is an antioxidant that can reduce muscle damage from exercise, and it may enhance exercise performance.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
x2 what has already been said above

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 alphamine + 1 Norco + 1-2 Forskolin fasted pre Same again 6-8 hours later, or drop the norco in dose #2, I keep it to just early AM or I would have appetite suppressed all day long
Another vote for this being the route to go. Sick stack set up right there.

Felixo

Felixo

Awards
^^^ what Driven said. For intra workout, I would suggest looking into Amino IV (also made by PES). Amino IV contains BCAAs, EAAs, HICA, taurine, and lemon verbena. EAAs are excellent for intraworkout products, and it has research showing it increases muscle protein synthesis, especially if paired with leucine. HICA has muscle sparing effects, and Lemon Verbena Extract is an antioxidant that can reduce muscle damage from exercise, and it may enhance exercise performance.
Forgot to mention Amino IV is what I'm normally sipping on and couldn't imagine life without it. Any last thoughts on post workout?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Forgot to mention Amino IV is what I'm normally sipping on and couldn't imagine life without it. Any last thoughts on post workout?
You said you had breakfast post-workout, so as long as you are getting a good amount of protein in the meal I would say you are good to go,

Otherwise there is always Select protein, gains never tasted so good ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You said you had breakfast post-workout, so as long as you are getting a good amount of protein in the meal I would say you are good to go, Otherwise there is always Select protein, gains never tasted so good ;)
Can't go wrong with Select! :)