Combining Alphamine with other fatburner?

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
I'm now running a Anabeta Elite (new), Erase Pro (new), Alphamaine (Eu version), Amino IV stack now on my third week.

My question is if i can stack my alphamine (eu version) with anouther fatburner to get enhanced
effect/more energy?

The ingredient list of the fatburn: fusion core (Swedish brand) in question is:

Content per 3 cap:

Choline bitartrate - 600 mg
Coleus forskohliiextact - 600 mg
Spanishpepperextract (chilli) - 300 mg
Indian lotus extract - 175 mg
Green tea extract - 150 mg
Citrus Aurantium - 90mg
- of witch is synephrine - 30 mg
Blackpepperextract - 6 mg
Niacin (Vitamine B3) - 19 mg
Jod - 150 ug

Would this merge well with alphamine or be bit to much, dangerous or contra productive?
Know that higamine and synephrine act on same receptors, and indian lotus extract/alphamine contains som higamine as well.

Was thinking:

Rest days:
2 caps fusion core with 1 scoop alphamine moring
and 1 cap fusion core 1 scoops alphamine 5-6h later.

On training days:
1 cap fusion core and 1 scoop alphamine moring and
2 caps fusion core and 1 scoops alphamine before workout.

Is this to much or a good stack? Was thinking Alpha t2 at first but budget got in the way and i already
had this in my cabinet :)
Only doing 2 scoops/day of alphamine now to make it last the 5 remaining weeks...

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a lot of choline, some people have GI issues from that, plus it may become sedative. Also, a big issue with the fusion core product is that it does not specify forskolin content. That much Coleus forskohlii will be awful to your stomach. It wouldn't be productive to stack them in my opinion. Your best bet if you really want to stack a fatburner with alphamine (which isn't always necessary depending on what pathways you want to exploit), I would combine it with norcodrene. Either that or the Alpha T2 in your cabinet would be great. They will both help you lose more fat in more ways than one!

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
That is a lot of choline, some people have GI issues from that, plus it may become sedative. Also, a big issue with the fusion core product is that it does not specify forskolin content. That much Coleus forskohlii will be awful to your stomach. It wouldn't be productive to stack them in my opinion. Your best bet if you really want to stack a fatburner with alphamine (which isn't always necessary depending on what pathways you want to exploit), I would combine it with norcodrene. Either that or the Alpha T2 in your cabinet would be great. They will both help you lose more fat in more ways than one!
Was afraid of the choline content, know that max dose is 3.5g/day and like you said it could become sedative in higher doses for some, not knowing the dose in 1 scoop alhamine makes it harder as well.
The Coleus forskohlii I would assume is a cheaper 10% extract (not 95% as ABE), I however have not got GI distress from ABE and I have a pretty solid stomach (atlest you know when it's not doing you good :D )

Is the choline content I alphamine on the higher or lower side? I eat a lot of clean food with a lot of protein, medium carb, medium fat (no milk or gluten) so I guess I'm on the higher side of the choline content in food as well...

That would be assuming I'm only taking 2 caps of fusion core a day and guessing the content of alphamine.
about 2-2.5g /day

Would love to try the alphamine/alpha T2 combo, but money is money and you can't live of more than you have :)

xo0ox

xo0ox

Awards
Thought it through and like you said Synapsin too much choline.
Considering I'm taking alphamine as well as about 500-1g TMG (beatine HLC) a day and my postwokout drink contains 500mg acetyl l-caratine.
TMG as I understand it is a metabolit of choline? Is about 1 gram / day safe to take with alphamine or should I drop it as well?
Read somewhere that choline, TMG and acetyl l-caratine fight for the same receptor?

How would you dose alpha T2 with alphamine?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought it through and like you said Synapsin too much choline.
Considering I'm taking alphamine as well as about 500-1g TMG (beatine HLC) a day and my postwokout drink contains 500mg acetyl l-caratine.
TMG as I understand it is a metabolit of choline? Is about 1 gram / day safe to take with alphamine or should I drop it as well?
Read somewhere that choline, TMG and acetyl l-caratine fight for the same receptor?

How would you dose alpha T2 with alphamine?
TMG is actually a metabolite of choline (it is important for methylation). TMG is fine, just dose it away from when you take your Alphamine. They do not fight for the same receptor. An interesting fact is that serum levels of TMG are increased by the same dosage of choline as TMG. I.e. if you take 1 gram of choline, your serum levels of TMG are increased by 1 gram.

For dosing our products, I would start off with 1 cap of Alpha T2 in the morning with a scoop of Alphamine (before breakfast). Take another cap of Alpha T2 and scoop of Alphamine later in the day (more than 5 hours later) on an empty stomach again.