T2 timing / food intake

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have always taken this w meals but zero carb ones or BCAA/EAA's.

Any issues w absorption?

Finally got around to reading the suggestions on the bottle 2 years later. Lol :p

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have always taken this w meals but zero carb ones or BCAA/EAA's. Any issues w absorption? Finally got around to reading the suggestions on the bottle 2 years later. Lol :p
AT2?

If so it is insulin you are avoiding, so carbs ir not I would avoid it with meals

Best before a workout or fasted, optimally both

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
AT2? If so it is insulin you are avoiding, so carbs ir not I would avoid it with meals Best before a workout or fasted, optimally both
Oops. Yes AT2. Thanks. Yeah, I know I am supposed to avoid taking along w good that will cause insulin rise but BCAAs and protein (minimally) will also raise insulin.

So, totally fasted ONLY?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Oops. Yes AT2. Thanks. Yeah, I know I am supposed to avoid taking along w good that will cause insulin rise but BCAAs and protein (minimally) will also raise insulin. So, totally fasted ONLY?
Totally fasted ideally

Or with a pre-workout as exercise will repress insulin

BCAAs wouldn't render it useless or anything just if you are looking to optimize it you should dose away from insulin release

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Totally fasted ideally Or with a pre-workout as exercise will repress insulin BCAAs wouldn't render it useless or anything just if you are looking to optimize it you should dose away from insulin release
Thx Brutha

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like D2L got everything answered for you!