Norcodrene, Alphamine and Alpha T2

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Should the three be stacked together?

I am reading that no more that 4 doses is recommended so im looking to do the following:

AM - Norcodrene and Alphamine 1 Dose Each
PM - Norcodrene and Alphamine 1 Dose Each

Should I go ahead and throw in Alpha T2? I am not looking for any energy supps or pre workout pumps, just strictly fat burning.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Whats your experience with these type of supps... personally I would norco/at2 for fat burning, alphamine gives great mood/focus and I like as a pre workout... either way cant go wrong

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Wait... your other post says ecy has no effect on you?

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
ECY does work well for me. Very well, but not for energy. I am saying that I dont get the stim affects from ECY that other do. I do however get the fatloss affect. Ive had a very good bit of experience with these kinds of supps. Would you stack all 3?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I would not only because I dont believe its necessary.... especially since your diet is solid. Have you looked into energy only products to compliment ecy?

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
I dont want any energy products at all honestly. Don't feel I need it. And I can't take ecy a more as I am all out and can't get more (deployed)

What stack would you go with strictly for fat loss?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I dont want any energy products at all honestly. Don't feel I need it. And I can't take ecy a more as I am all out and can't get more (deployed)
Ahhh now it makes sense...do you think you need a stim break?

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Yeah honestly I prob do. But this will be my last run of any stimms so might go ahead and push 4 more weeks

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should the three be stacked together?

I am reading that no more that 4 doses is recommended so im looking to do the following:

AM - Norcodrene and Alphamine 1 Dose Each
PM - Norcodrene and Alphamine 1 Dose Each

Should I go ahead and throw in Alpha T2? I am not looking for any energy supps or pre workout pumps, just strictly fat burning.
You could certainly do that. A-T2 is a good product to add to that stack. If you find that the above dosing is too much, let us know.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Do all three do different things? Should I drop one of the three? I'm not in the camp of "More is better" but I like the idea of attacking fat from all angles as well. Are all three really necessary for fat burning though?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do all three do different things? Should I drop one of the three? I'm not in the camp of "More is better" but I like the idea of attacking fat from all angles as well. Are all three really necessary for fat burning though?
They work differently, yes. All 3 aren't necessary though. If you want to budget, think of if this way: norco is best for fat loss, alphamine is great for preserving muscle while on a cut, and A-T2 is low stim and is good for boosting thyroid function. If you could only choose one, I'd go with norco. If you could choose two, either of the other two would work well with norco.

Nick1142

Nick1142

Awards
How would you guys recommend dosing Alphamine and Norco together?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would you guys recommend dosing Alphamine and Norco together?
Take 1 serving of norco and 1 serving of alphamine in the morning, and another one of each later in the day. If you're stim tolerant, try either 1 serving of norco and half of alpha or vice versa twice a day.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take 1 serving of norco and 1 serving of alphamine in the morning, and another one of each later in the day. If you're stim tolerant, try either 1 serving of norco and half of alpha or vice versa twice a day.
Great suggestion but I would add to start by splitting the two a few hours apart the first few days to help judge tolerance levels. Definitely a great stack though!