Finishing Alphamine/8 week Cut; What Next!

nomad05

Awards
PES, did my second go round with alpha t-2 (1st time was the original formula a few years ago).

This time combined with Alphamine, IF approach & had great results. Bought some Forksolin-95 but had some GI issues & decided to leave out till next cutting cycle.

Now I am Looking to add some muscle with minimal Fat gain (always tough ;). Will prob use a CBL (Density Bulk approach). Just wondering what people like supplement wise for that? I have most of the basics (creatine, fish Oil, BCAA, Vit D, etc) covered but interested in anything new I might be missing? (Any supplements people like for enhancing Endogenous Test or GH? Need to stay away from AAS & even the other gray (hdrol, etc)

Thanks Again PES for great products! Will def order/Run the Alphamine again !

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta elite would be a wonderful supplement to take for your goals. It's excellent on a bulk, and you'll have some decent strength gains. It'll also help you in your bulk as most users of ABE report increased hunger. I highly recommend Anabeta elite.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt, AnaBeta Elite is what you want for your goals. Very effective for adding muscle while keeping fat gain to a minimum (with a well planned diet and training routine of course).

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for AnaBeta Elite. Great option for a lean bulk.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did anyone say AnaBeta Elite??? ;)

Really though I imagine it was built with Josh just throwing "lean gains with fat mitigating effects" into pills. If performance, muscle gain, and muscle pumps/density is what you are looking for while keeping fat gains to a minimum the combination of Anacyclus (bulking extraordinaire),Forskolin (cAMP boosting fat loss master), Lodhra Bark (PDE Inhibition for even more cAMP boosting and test boosting), and Siberian Ginseng (performance benefits for more weight and sets/reps in the gym = better gains) is exactly what you'd want. :D