OG Anabeta Discontinued?

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
So Nutra is saying that OG anabeta is discontinued, is this true? So just ABE from now on?
If so, kinda sucks, I much preferred having the choice between the two so that i could run 4 ABE + 2 OG or 6 OG

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since the vast majority of people go for AnaBeta Elite, we have decided to only produce AnaBeta Elite

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Since the vast majority of people go for AnaBeta Elite, we have decided to only produce AnaBeta Elite
Suddenly my 8 bottles of Anabeta have appreciated value, ebay time.

100% joking I would never give it up lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With how superior ABE is I can fully understand the reasoning for discontinuing AB. As long as I can still have my ABE I will be happy!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
yeah ABE is really all you need. however i did like the normal one with cistamax good combo, smart move IMO.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not trying to be mean or rude, but this is stupid. IMO, OG Anabeta is PES best product. Not everybody wants Forskolin. I hate how most products are made towards cutting. OG Anabeta was one of the few that actually worked for bulking. This sucks.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not trying to be mean or rude, but this is stupid. IMO, OG Anabeta is PES best product. Not everybody wants Forskolin. I hate how most products are made towards cutting. OG Anabeta was one of the few that actually worked for bulking. This sucks.

I use it when dieting and also for re-composition. The elite version I guess is nice if you have extra cash around. If I wanted the forskolin and extras I'd rather just purchase the ingredients separately for better dosage control. If I'm gonna spend the extra money I'd rather know exactly how much of each ingredient I'm getting. Personally I never saw any increased benefits with the elite version versus the original.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use it when dieting and also for re-composition. The elite version I guess is nice if you have extra cash around. If I wanted the forskolin and extras I'd rather just purchase the ingredients separately for better dosage control. If I'm gonna spend the extra money I'd rather no exactly how much of each ingredient I'm getting. Personally I never saw any increased benefits with the elite version versus the original.
Yep

Punisher187

Punisher187

Awards
Never saw a difference between the OG or elite either

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree. In general I like the new Anabeta Elite best, but I still think it was a bad move. OG Anabeta is great for straight bulking.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. In general I like the new Anabeta Elite best, but I still think it was a bad move. OG Anabeta is great for straight bulking.

Original Gangsta Ababeta is good for anything. Elite version never made one bit of difference for me. If anything the original version worked ​better.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Original Gangsta Ababeta is good for anything. Elite version never made one bit of difference for me. If anything the original version worked better.
I didn't see ANY effects good or bad from anabeta elite.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Original Gangsta Ababeta is good for anything. Elite version never made one bit of difference for me. If anything the original version worked better.
I agree. Ran elite twice and never got anything.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
No love for Elite huh, I'm glad I never tried it, I'm a "OG" type of guy lol

I could be imagining this but I always felt like my libido went up on the OG Anabeta.. I have only ran them stacked with Xgels..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No love for Elite huh, I'm glad I never tried it, I'm a "OG" type of guy lol

I could be imagining this but I always felt like my libido went up on the OG Anabeta.. I have only ran them stacked with Xgels..
Many people like it. I don't

Anabeta isn't classified as a test booster, but it does boost test

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Many people like it. I don't Anabeta isn't classified as a test booster, but it does boost test
I like it, OG that is, I have some left and a few bottles of Xgels I'm gunna run in pct.. Actually one of the very few natty stacks I actually saw results from.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like it, OG that is, I have some left and a few bottles of Xgels I'm gunna run in pct.. Actually one of the very few natty stacks I actually saw results from.
But u never ran it solo lol. How u know what it did? You did run it with x gels which is amazing.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
But u never ran it solo lol. How u know what it did? You did run it with x gels which is amazing.
Say What?? You questioning me bro?!
Lmao How do you know I've never ran Xgels solo?

Nyrin

Awards
That's too bad--it was nice to have a pure anacylus supplement.

I've only got a few weeks left of my OG ABE supply and I'm trying to decide what to do, myself.

As far as I can tell from the label, old ABE to new ABE dropped something like half its anacyclus content to make room for the lodhra and eleuthero. I have no doubt that those additions make for a nice, complete package, but there are actually alternatives to find those ingredients--I'm adding USPLab's Compound20 to my ABE right now for the lodhra.

It seems like it'll be pretty hard now to get a nice, big dose of anacyclus, and I swear that stuff is pure magic for me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Say What?? You questioning me bro?! Lmao How do you know I've never ran Xgels solo?
Lol sorry bro. You're right. I didn't think of the running x gels solo.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear the complaints guys . :/ We have had overwhelming feedback supporting otherwise which is a big reason why we made the decision we did. We shall see what the future brings but I do not believe we have any plans of re-releasing Anabeta as a stand alone.

If I may ask have you guys tried ABE after the new formula dropped?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's too bad--it was nice to have a pure anacylus supplement.

I've only got a few weeks left of my OG ABE supply and I'm trying to decide what to do, myself.

As far as I can tell from the label, old ABE to new ABE dropped something like half its anacyclus content to make room for the lodhra and eleuthero. I have no doubt that those additions make for a nice, complete package, but there are actually alternatives to find those ingredients--I'm adding USPLab's Compound20 to my ABE right now for the lodhra.

It seems like it'll be pretty hard now to get a nice, big dose of anacyclus, and I swear that stuff is pure magic for me.
Hey just a heads up but the newer version contains a more potent extract so that we could include the other ingredients while keeping the capsule intake amount the same. The amount in AnaBeta Elite is equivalent to AnaBeta for what you are looking for out of the extracts. :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey just a heads up but the newer version contains a more potent extract so that we could include the other ingredients while keeping the capsule intake amount the same. The amount in AnaBeta Elite is equivalent to AnaBeta for what you are looking for out of the extracts. :)
I haven't used the new abe, was supposed to be sent a bottle a long time ago to log but never arrived.

My arguments are towards the old abe and forskolin being an ingredient

Nyrin

Awards
That's cool to hear! What the heck is anacyclus standardized for, anyhow? Total alkylamide content?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried the new ABE. Not worth my cash when I can use regular anabeta and I know it works for a lot less money. Older Anabeta Elite I tried yes. I just can't afford to spend nearly $120 on two bottles of any supplement just find out if it works. Especially when I could get regular anabeta for around $24 a bottle when it's on sale.

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
Never tried the new ABE. Not worth my cash when I can use regular anabeta and I know it works for a lot less money. Older Anabeta Elite I tried yes. I just can't afford to spend nearly $120 on two bottles of any supplement just find out if it works. Especially when I could get regular anabeta for around $24 a bottle when it's on sale.
I wholeheartedly agree with this. Whilst the new ABE might a better overall product, it cannot be considered comparable based on the very significant difference in price point. while it's all well and good to be able to get ABE bundled with Amentomax for $50 atm, once that's gone and it's back to 55 a bottle, a lot of us will be having a lot less Anacyclus Pyrethrum in our lives.

+1 for Analyzed Supplements Anacyclus Pyrethrum extract

Nyrin

Awards
I wholeheartedly agree with this. Whilst the new ABE might a better overall product, it cannot be considered comparable based on the very significant difference in price point. while it's all well and good to be able to get ABE bundled with Amentomax for $50 atm, [highlight]once that's gone and it's back to 55 a bottle[/highlight], a lot of us will be having a lot less Anacyclus Pyrethrum in our lives.

+1 for Analyzed Supplements Anacyclus Pyrethrum extract
That highlighted time has come and now I'm bummed. I have a few weeks of left of my old ABE and I'm loving it, but the penurious bastard in me wants some sort of sale to stock up on more. Should have just jumped on that AnaMax deal while it was there!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to try these Anabeta's one more time and see how it goes.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I tried the OG Anabeta before. Although it wasn't BAD, I enjoyed ABE more.

Besides, why mess with OG Anacyclus P when you have a stronger version in ABE?

This move opens up for something else to fill in that spot. Maybe High Volume PreW....

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried the OG Anabeta before. Although it wasn't BAD, I enjoyed ABE more.

Besides, why mess with OG Anacyclus P when you have a stronger version in ABE?

This move opens up for something else to fill in that spot. Maybe High Volume PreW....
Because not all of us want forskolin in it.

Most supplements like this are geared towards cutting or staying lean. Not all of us want that. AB was one of the few bulking products that actually worked....and if you want forskolin, you had the option of adding your own brand and %

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Because not all of us want forskolin in it.

Most supplements like this are geared towards cutting or staying lean. Not all of us want that. AB was one of the few bulking products that actually worked....and if you want forskolin, you had the option of adding your own brand and %
Oh I understand 100%

I don't like change. Especially EVERYTHING that has so far for PES. But I still keep an eye out..

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
Please don't do this! I would much rather double dose og Anabeta for roughly the same price as a 4cap daily run of ABE.
Please release a stand alone of this new extract you have through Analyzed

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Obviously not enough people use the regular AB cause they're discontinuing it.

If PES brings back AB cause people are demanding it back then they need to revert back to their older versions of E-PRO & ABE.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
They are basing the discontinued product probably off of poor or not enough sales.

I'm just sayin...

But hey, that's why they have their AS Line.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They are basing the discontinued product probably off of poor or not enough sales. I'm just sayin... But hey, that's why they have their AS Line.
If I remember correctly I do think natty did say that.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know there are people who love abe, but to the average consumer who doesn't post on forums, which sounds better? Anabeta or anabeta elite? That is 1 reason why sales are down on anabeta.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know there are people who love abe, but to the average consumer who doesn't post on forums, which sounds better? Anabeta or anabeta elite? That is 1 reason why sales are down on anabeta.
Good point!

paula

paula

Awards
Is the new abe is not enough the main ingredients that found on og anabeta?