New ABE and sleep

1kerry

Awards
HI GUYS, I don't remember where I read that the new ABE was causing a hard time to sleep to some people…well , on Wednesday I started using it with now issues (dosed it early and was a workout day)…but on thursday I dosed almost before sleep and INSOMNIA was hard…, yesterday again...

Any one else is experiencing the same with the new ABE??

THANKS!

yellowranger

Awards
The new version of ABE supposedly has stimulant properties, that could be keeping you up. Try to keep your latest dose in the afternoon and see how that helps.

1kerry

Awards
The new version of ABE supposedly has stimulant properties, that could be keeping you up. Try to keep your latest dose in the afternoon and see how that helps.
ohh thanks, didn't know…which are the stimulant ingredients?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There aren't any stimulants in AnaBeta Elite. Maybe the Eleuthero is causing you issue (just guessing)?

I've personally never noticed this issue even if I take it with my last meal of the day. If you do notice issues with AnaBeta Elite and your sleep just try to avoid dosing too late in the day.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HI GUYS, I don't remember where I read that the new ABE was causing a hard time to sleep to some people…well , on Wednesday I started using it with now issues (dosed it early and was a workout day)…but on thursday I dosed almost before sleep and INSOMNIA was hard…, yesterday again...

Any one else is experiencing the same with the new ABE??

THANKS!
Interesting. This is not a common phenomenon, however if it persists I would switch to morning and late afternoon/early evening dosing to prevent further problems. I routinely take it about 1-2 hours before bed and have never had sleep issues, but thats just me.

Nyrin

Awards
I believe at some users are sensitive to the 'warming' effect that forskolin (and likely other actives) can elicit (e.g. via cAMP with the forskolin); I know that if I feel too hot, I can have a hard time settling down and getting drowsy.

As everyone's saying, adjusting the timing of your doses to avoid near-bedtime would be a great way to sidestep the worst of the discomfort. Sort of like how the standard EC protocol has you steer way clear of sleepy times.

1kerry

Awards
Thanks guys…well alertness continues…but everything has been good before bed with little melatonin, I'm also taking Norco and Alphamine within the first 3houss I wakeup...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Norcodrene will be the more likely culprit here. When are you taking norco and how many caps?

1kerry

Awards
Norcodrene will be the more likely culprit here. When are you taking norco and how many caps?
On days 1 norco 2 alpha mine fasted pre workout at 6am on off days 2 norco 1 alpha mine at 8am…usually i go to bed at 1030-11, this is the protocol I have been fllowing for 4 weeks with no issues, it was until I started taking new ABE on the 5th week

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I take 2 caps with breakfast and 2 caps with lunch to prevent any sleep prevention from ABE.

If youre like me and everything keeps you awake, dont take any supps later than 5pm in that day