Erase and Gyno comeback?

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
I had gyno surgery last year so I'm not looking for anything can even hints at gyno but I am looking to try some new products. I know erase is tried and true but my question is can erase, in any way shape or form, cause gyno? How about coming off erase, will there be any nance of gyno coming back?

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
Do you know how gyno forms?

Do you know what Erase is?

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Do you know how gyno forms?Do you know what Erase is?
Gynecomastia is thought to be caused by an altered ratio of estrogens toandrogens mediated by an increase in estrogen production, a decrease in androgen production, or a combination of these two factors.[SUP][4][/SUP] Estrogen acts as a growth hormone to increase the size of male breast tissue.[SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][7][/SUP] The cause of gynecomastia is unknown in around 25% of cases.[SUP][8][/SUP][SUP][9][/SUP]

If erase lowers estrogen and you stop taking it will the rebound in estrogen cause gyno to flare up?

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
The short answer is no.

But then again, anything is possible when playing with your hormones.

Why not just run Xgels, Dermastrength or Epic?
You'll get better results anyways.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
The short answer is no.

But then again, anything is possible when playing with your hormones.

Why not just run Xgels, Dermastrength or Epic?
You'll get better results anyways.
im on ArA now and love it. Really just looking for something to stack with it. I'm using basic staples as protein, creatine eca for cutting.

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
If your looking to dry out a bit, maybe try Formabolic, it works nice.

I was using Xgels, GF XT, Anabeta, Viron, Endosurge and Formabolic lol Nice little natty stack.

Epic and Derma-strength look good though.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
If your looking to dry out a bit, maybe try Formabolic, it works nice.

I was using Xgels, GF XT, Anabeta, Viron, Endosurge and Formabolic lol Nice little natty stack.

Epic and Derma-strength look good though.
Im looking into all of the transdermals. Can u give a brief sentence review of the ones you like the most

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
The only ones I've used are Formeron and Formabolic.

There equally effective but Formeron leaves a residue of crystals behind which I don't like.
It smells good though.

Formabolic goes on nice and smooth with no residue. Works we'll, is cheaper and last longer.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Estro rebound is not a concern with suicidal AI's

Topical Form or Erase are good to go.

Erase, BLR Formeron, and IronFlex Formabolic
are good options and all available at Orbit

What are your goals or what are you looking to get from the product?

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
Rebound is always possible.

**** does happen, Erase sucks though anyway.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
^Thanks for all of the replies.

I have two main goals right now.
1: LEAN UP! I am sitting at 6 foot 1 and 208 pounds and prob 12-13% BF. Been cutting for about 4 weeks and down about 6 solid pounds of fat. Waist is down 2.5 inches.

2: Get the Alpha Male Feeling. I love the added aggression and confidence that came from PH/DS. I just started taking Tropinol XP from iForce and its not bad.

I am not looking for extra energy, pump in the gym ect. These are added bonuses but I really want to lean out primary and keep that alpha male feeling as number 2.

Nut in no way shape or form will I mess with anything that can cause Gyno.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yeah should have mentioned I'm on ECY as well as normal staples such as creatine, protein, multi. I am also taking ArA and loving it.
Ok good lol ECY is great

In that case I would look into E pro for sure, the new reformulated version (the one available everywhere now) is better for fat loss overall, especially in a longer run (8 weeks)

Or you could consider adding a stim free or low stim burner to your current stack like AT2, AaV2, or TTA

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Using PES products shouldn't result in a gyno "rebound", but we also recommend you don't use our products if you have an existing medical condition.