PES stack

jac86

Awards
I did a lot of searching through the forums plus communicating with PES, but I want to know what the best stack would be for Alphamine and Norcodrene?

I like this stack that another user posted on this forum, but I need to add in Erase Pro and Forskolin-95 somewhere in there. Plus my workouts last about two hours. I'm just cutting right now, but I will probably add another RTD Lean Shake in there somewhere after my last meal just to keep my metabolism going. Suggestions?

Here is the plan I saw from another user:

8am: 1 Norco
8:20: 1 alpha dose
8:45-9:45: fasted workout
10:30-11: first meal
3pm: 1 alpha dose
5pm: 1 Norco
6pm: last meal

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good bud

jac86

Awards
But where should I add in my Erase Pro and Forskolin95?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Timing isn't going to make a huge difference.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
This is the set up I was doing when I was cutting using an IF diet. If you aren't doing an IF diet, you could easily make it work for a 3 meal (or however many meals) a day schedule.

jac86

Awards
Yah my third meal will be later, so it would be a RTD Shake with like 170 calories and 25g protein.

So there isn't a particular time I should add in Forskolin95 and Erase Pro?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Yah my third meal will be later, so it would be a RTD Shake with like 170 calories and 25g protein. So there isn't a particular time I should add in Forskolin95 and Erase Pro?
I see some people take forskolin pre and post workout, but others just spread it throughout the day. It really isn't a big deal. Same with erase, some people take it first thing or last thing in the day just to make sure they remember to take it every day. Only thing that really matters is that you take it, not when you take it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd just take the Forskolin with a couple of the Alpha/Norco doses. Erase Pro whenever, just take it the same time each day.

jac86

Awards
Thanks guys for the input. I'll try and track my progress over the next 30 days.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree with bolt here. I do however tend to take my EPRO dose pre-workout. Coop and I swear by it as it does have some training benefits pre-workout. On days off just take it at the same time you would usually train.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is now available on the analyzed supplements website and should be available in eRetailers soon

jac86

Awards
Few changes I made to my plan...I rotate between taking a second dose of Alpha and T2. Sometimes the Alpha later in the day was keeping me from sleeping.

I also added in doing a casin protein shake mixed with liquid egg whites. Taste is amazing and it gives me 50g of protein and low calorie.

After a week and a half I'm down 13lbs. I know a lot of that is water weight but still feel good about it. Norco is AMAZING! I can't wait to add in Forskolin95 and start taking Amino IV during weightlifting sessions. Did I mention Norcodrene is AMAZING...

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I'm doing a cutting stack right now which is:

Alphamine
Alphamax
Dexaprime XR

THe Alphamax has forskolin and arimistane which I believe is a key ingredient in Erase Pro....Alphamax will mean taking less pills every day...Alphamax is VERY highly rated on this board....just another option

jac86

Awards
I'll definitely look into Alphamax. I'm still kind of addicted to everything PES though :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a lot of searching through the forums plus communicating with PES, but I want to know what the best stack would be for Alphamine and Norcodrene? I like this stack that another user posted on this forum, but I need to add in Erase Pro and Forskolin-95 somewhere in there. Plus my workouts last about two hours. I'm just cutting right now, but I will probably add another RTD Lean Shake in there somewhere after my last meal just to keep my metabolism going. Suggestions? Here is the plan I saw from another user: 8am: 1 Norco 8:20: 1 alpha dose 8:45-9:45: fasted workout 10:30-11: first meal 3pm: 1 alpha dose 5pm: 1 Norco 6pm: last meal
OP I'm curious as to how this stack is treating you? Hope as is good. :)

jac86

Awards
So it's been a while since I updated this thread. I started a new job, but I go to the gym everyday at lunch. I am running about 15 miles a week.

I am down 20 lbs but I haven't been losing or gaining any weight. I believe it's mainly due to not eating enough. This week I'm focusing on eating at least two more meals a day to put my total calories up around 1600.

I'm going to add in forskolin and some PES select protein starting Monday. My goal this week is 195, which I was at 199 weighing in on Monday morning. That would put me down 25 which would put me 10lbs away from my goal.

Can't wait to restock my PES stuff this Friday!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So it's been a while since I updated this thread. I started a new job, but I go to the gym everyday at lunch. I am running about 15 miles a week. I am down 20 lbs but I haven't been losing or gaining any weight. I believe it's mainly due to not eating enough. This week I'm focusing on eating at least two more meals a day to put my total calories up around 1600. I'm going to add in forskolin and some PES select protein starting Monday. My goal this week is 195, which I was at 199 weighing in on Monday morning. That would put me down 25 which would put me 10lbs away from my goal. Can't wait to restock my PES stuff this Friday!
1600 calories is an increase???
At 199 lbs.???
On top of 15k running?

Way too low brother you are going to need to reverse diet soon IMO

jac86

Awards
Not 15k! But yes you are correct. I was doing two big meals around 700 cals each and then a Shake somewhere in there.

I think that's why I wasn't losing enough weight and was gaining back some on my Sunday cheat day when I was murdering alcohol.

I'm cutting out the cheat day and adding that extra meal plus another Shane or bar in there. Still keeps me around 16-1700cals but around 170g protein.