Big Up to PES - Alphamine

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Just want to pass on thanks from my girlfriend.

She took alphamine this morning - said she had the best workout of her life.

(Please get more PES select to the UK, its always sold out :( )

Good Work guys!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Alphamine seems to be the fat burner/pre-workout choice of many lifters girlfriends. :DGlad she liked it, just make sure she keeps her own tub and doesn't start stealing from yours! ;)

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I use it as well and got my husband hooked on it. I love the appetite control it gives!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine seems to be the fat burner/pre-workout choice of many lifters girlfriends. :DGlad she liked it, just make sure she keeps her own tub and doesn't start stealing from yours! ;)
Wish I could take it mate but stimulants keep me awake all night :(

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
bummer....maybe take it super early in the am..?
I got a 2 scoop sample of it with the order when i bought alphamine and protein. ill try it on a friday morning when I dont have work on the saturday and see what the result is. If i can sleep fine off it, ill buy a tub.

I always train in the AM anyway, but, I have terrible terrible sleep :(. Always in bed for 8-9 hours but probably takes me 1-2 hours a night to get to sleep

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I got a 2 scoop sample of it with the order when i bought alphamine and protein. ill try it on a friday morning when I dont have work on the saturday and see what the result is. If i can sleep fine off it, ill buy a tub.

I always train in the AM anyway, but, I have terrible terrible sleep :(. Always in bed for 8-9 hours but probably takes me 1-2 hours a night to get to sleep
ugh that's no way to sleep! my husband has a hard time falling asleep too. We use MP's ZMA which also has melatonin in it. he takes two and it knocks him out pretty quick. Right now I'm running a bottle of PowerFULL by USPLabs and that seems to work for me for now.