PES stack with other goodies!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Hello my PES love birds!

It's been awhile since I've been on here. Summer school is something else! It's been about 6 months of taking anything ergogenic besides creatine mono, so I decided to indulge a little !

This is my current stack (started today)

PES:
Alphamine 3 scoops, 1.5 pwo and 1.5 6 hours later(FP and RL) just to mix it up!
OG Anabeta 2 pwo and 2 post with post meal(still haven't tried elite haha)

S.N.S:
X-Gels 1g, taking 2g's of ALCAR pwo(finally pulled the trigger)

Analyzed Supplements:
Forskolin-95 75mg

Protein:
Select Protein - Milk Chocolate
Dymatize - Rich Vanilla

I don't know if I'm going to open the amino lift due to being on alphamine. Just got over 6 months of low caffeine intake <100mg (Half a caffeine pill for those pesky 8am classes).

Can't wait to see where this stack will take me. Sure did miss alphamine, my roommate was jealous that I bought some without him knowing...oops.

Anyone know when more forskolin-95 will hit nutraplanet?

Cheers!

Attachments

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Hello my PES love birds! It's been awhile since I've been on here. Summer school is something else! It's been about 6 months of taking anything ergogenic besides creatine mono, so I decided to indulge a little ?. This is my current stack (started today) PES: Alphamine 3 scoops, 1.5 pwo and 1.5 6 hours later(FP and RL) just to mix it up! OG Anabeta 2 pwo and 2 post with post meal(still haven't tried elite haha) S.N.S: X-Gels 1g, taking 2g's of ALCAR pwo(finally pulled the trigger) Analyzed Supplements: Forskolin-95 75mg Protein: Select Protein - Milk Chocolate ? Dymatize - Rich Vanilla I don't know if I'm going to open the amino lift due to being on alphamine. Just got over 6 months of low caffeine intake <100mg (Half a caffeine pill for those pesky 8am classes). Can't wait to see where this stack will take me. Sure did miss alphamine, my roommate was jealous that I bought some without him knowing...oops. Anyone know when more forskolin-95 will hit nutraplanet? Cheers!
I checked almost everywhere for forskolin 95 without any luck, but you can find some Primaforce forskolin-50 for 9 bucks a bottle if you do some searching

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar