Alphamine vs Norcodrene vs Both

M

ma70

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey guys. I've already tried Alphamine and Norcodrene (both solo) with great results. I actually have them both sitting in my cabinet right now and I'm probably going on a cut again soon (just finished recomping). I've never actually paid attention to HICA, but I am wondering, will I be getting enough HICA to be significantly useful if I just use 1 scoop of Alphamine? I was thinking of doing 1 scoop Alphamine/1 Cap Norcodrene pre-workout, but I may just do 2 scoops of Alphamine if the HICA content isn't enough (and just save Norcodrene for another time).

I train fasted in the morning and don't eat meals until a few hours later, and plan on being in a small deficit (200-300 calories).

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
When you did alphamine, did you dose one when you wake up and one at lunch time?

M

ma70

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When you did alphamine, did you dose one when you wake up and one at lunch time?
2 scoops pre-workout in morning and that's it. I never did 3 scoops or seperated the doses. Tried it back when Norcodrene wasn't out. I like Norco a LOT though so I want to see if I can use them both at the same time.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine worked just fine for my comp prep - I looked amazing - (Sponsorship???-hint* hint* PES - haha). Then again I havn't tried norcodren so I cant tell you how good it is.

M

ma70

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah but I'm wondering if I should go with 1 scoop Alphamine + 1 Cap Norco or 2 scoops Alphamine cause I'm not sure of how much HICA is in Alphamine.