Erase is a quality product

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.67%

Thumbs up Erase is a quality product

First time posting here but wanted to quickly share my experience with PES Erase.

I was on a 10 week cycle of Sustanon 250 (500mg per week dosed at 250mg every 3 days), Dienazone (3ml everyday at weeks 2-6) and RPN Havoc Epistane (60mg daily in weeks 6-10). It was a clean bulk and cut cycle that went extremely well. I have ran several cycles previously so I mostly know what to expect during and post cycle as well as what's needed to bring my body back into homeostasis. I took liver support supplements as well as 1000mg NAC daily, with the Epistane being a methylated DS. I had nearly no sides during my entire cycle. What sides I did experience were when I started the Havoc, very light acne on my back, increased agitation\aggression and some lethargy. Normally things are smooth coming off without any major surprises. Except this time.

I started PCT on my second day off cycle. My plan being the standard Tamoxifen 40mg daily for the first two weeks then down to 20mg daily for the last two weeks as well as various other over the counter supplements. On day 2 I experienced a major crash. No energy and very, very emotional and pessimistic. As I stated previously I've experienced coming off cycle many times but never had this low of a feeling before. So I started doing some reading and wondered if the extended cycle time along with multiple strong AAS caused a major cortisol and estrogen rebound period that was causing me to feel like death. I read about Erase and started reading logs and reviews. I'd called into work sick three straight days because I felt so bad, I figured I'd give Erase a shot after reading everything about it controlling estrogen and cortisol.

I took 3 caps in the morning on the 4th day post cycle and literally within a few hours I felt alive again. My mood had increased drastically, my appetite was normal, I had energy and didn't feel like breaking down crying every 20 minutes. Erase literally saved my ass. I finished the bottle with the rest of my PCT two weeks ago and feel amazing still. So far I've kept my gains and most of my strength, haven't gained fat and my desire in the gym is excellent. My sex drive is also totally normal again after being nonexistent when I was first coming off.

This stuff really works and I'll always keep a bottle on hand for all my future PCT's.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.1%

Which one did you use the old version new version?
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.95%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Great to hear, thanks for the feedback bro!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.67%

Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    Which one did you use the old version new version?
    The new version (Abieta-8,11, 13-trien-18-oic acid). Never used the old version of Erase. The old version was basically just Arimistane, correct?
  5. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.43%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for sharing your experience with Erase
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.1%

Quote Originally Posted by No Rest View Post
    The new version (Abieta-8,11, 13-trien-18-oic acid). Never used the old version of Erase. The old version was basically just Arimistane, correct?
    Two old version is with arimistane. I have used the old version with great success . I will now try the new one.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Awesome feedback and good to hear how well the product treated you. PCT lethargy and lack of motivation can be a pain. So I'm glad to hear erase was able to help snap you out of it!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.56%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Erase shining once again. It never stops ?. Id give the OG version a try next time around, I definitely recommend it. I'm a huge advocate for the OG versions ?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 12:50 AM
  2. What is the best product for DBol bloat?
    By ldog in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 04:40 PM
  3. sigh... what is this Fizogen Product..?
    By Anarchy939 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-23-2005, 09:23 PM
  4. DHEA use in women- is this true? products?
    By nikegurl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 11:17 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 12:11 AM