Thank You PES!!!!

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I hoope this is posted in the right forum....I want to thank PES for the free Erase Pro that I won on your Facebook contest. I was shocked when I got the message that I won! The bottle just arrived today. I've used OG Erase and really liked the results. I'm hoping Erase Pro will at least be as good...or better! I am still contemplating on what stack I will use this bottle with. My next stack will begin next week & so far I'm using Alphamine & AlphaMax...I think I will add X-Gels or X-Factor to complete the stack. I may save the Erase Pro for a show I plan on competing in in October...I will log the results when I use the bottle!

Thanks again!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear you got the bottle and thanks for sharing your excitement with us.

Do you plan on logging the alphamine? Of so throw up a link ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hoope this is posted in the right forum....I want to thank PES for the free Erase Pro that I won on your Facebook contest. I was shocked when I got the message that I won! The bottle just arrived today. I've used OG Erase and really liked the results. I'm hoping Erase Pro will at least be as good...or better! I am still contemplating on what stack I will use this bottle with. My next stack will begin next week & so far I'm using Alphamine & AlphaMax...I think I will add X-Gels or X-Factor to complete the stack. I may save the Erase Pro for a show I plan on competing in in October...I will log the results when I use the bottle! Thanks again!!!
Good deal brother. Make sure to update us! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Xrkc6x PES 12
PES 12
PES 2
Delta Force General Chat 0
General Chat 4