Can you stack alphamine with swole kreate?

avenged43

Awards
Just wondering if its safe to stack or not? Thanks in advance :]

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see any possible issues with stacking the 2.

avenged43

Awards
I'm sure it would be fine, but I would save my money and just get bulk creatine mono.
Anyone else agree with this statment? Looking into options right now and if just pure creatine mono would do the trick I will just buy that, let me know please :]

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else agree with this statment? Looking into options right now and if just pure creatine mono would do the trick I will just buy that, let me know please :]
I do believe the product contains both creatine and DAA which are both fairly cheap stand alone so it depends what kind of deal you are getting.

avenged43

Awards
I do believe the product contains both creatine and DAA which are both fairly cheap stand alone so it depends what kind of deal you are getting.
amazon prime or gnc membership kind of deals (A.K.A. not much of a deal) lol....

I did a cut on alphamine and dropped ~180ish down to 155.... I want to maintain the slim look but with a toned muscular physique. Any ideas on what I should be running to keep the fat off and the muscle on let me know

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
amazon prime or gnc membership kind of deals (A.K.A. not much of a deal) lol.... I did a cut on alphamine and dropped ~180ish down to 155.... I want to maintain the slim look but with a toned muscular physique. Any ideas on what I should be running to keep the fat off and the muscle on let me know
Awesome progress using Alphamine! I think creatine and DAA are good options. You could also look into Anabeta/Anabeta elite or erase/erase pro. Both products are incredible for what you are going for. You can usually find some good deals of you shop around a bit too.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
amazon prime or gnc membership kind of deals (A.K.A. not much of a deal) lol....

I did a cut on alphamine and dropped ~180ish down to 155.... I want to maintain the slim look but with a toned muscular physique. Any ideas on what I should be running to keep the fat off and the muscle on let me know

As far as creatine goes you can get get this and have enough creatine for close to 8 months. No need to cycle it, just take one scoop a day. It can definitely help you maintain your strength. Just watch your diet. Great job on the fat loss by the way.

Reduce XT seems like it would be the perfect fit for your goals of keeping the fat off and muscle on. However, I wouldn't run it consistently without a 4 week break every 8 weeks. What you really need to focus on is diet to maintain your fat loss and keep your muscle.

If I were you I'd just start with the two supplements I've mentioned above. Not overly expensive and well worth the results.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I'd opt for bulk creatine mono and DAA. For your situation though Ido feel Forskolin-95 fits better (gaining muscle with less fat gain). ;)

avenged43

Awards
=T-Bone;4499058and have enough creatine for close to 8 months. No need to cycle it, just take one scoop a day. It can definitely help you maintain your strength. Just watch your diet. Great job on seems like it would be the perfect fit for your goals of keeping the fat off and muscle on. However, I wouldn't run it consistently without a 4 week break every 8 weeks. What you really need to focus on is diet to maintain your fat loss and keep your muscle.

If I were you I'd just start with the two supplements I've mentioned above. Not overly expensive and well worth the results.
Damnnnnnnnnnn, those are some sweet prices thanks for that really appreciate it! Just got done my alphamine cut last week so taking burn 24 for this next month (was taking a step back from stimulants after my crack like cravings for alphamine ;) ) but after that might look into stacking reduce xt with the creatine you listed! Appreciate the help alot thanks again

Gonna start on the creatine now though, should I start with the loadup and then 1 scoop for eternity or just 1 scoop forever and forget the loadup / maintain/ wash out?

avenged43

Awards
Ya I'd opt for bulk creatine mono and DAA. For your situation though Ido feel Forskolin-95 fits better (gaining muscle with less fat gain). ;)
Heard quite a few people name that forskolin product, but I have a hard time finding exactly what that means, if you can link me some details or decent prices on it I will have to look into it :) thanks for your input

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damnnnnnnnnnn, those are some sweet prices thanks for that really appreciate it! Just got done my alphamine cut last week so taking burn 24 for this next month but after that might look into stacking reduce xt with the creatine you listed! Appreciate the help alot thanks againGonna start on the creatine now though, should I start with the loadup and then 1 scoop for eternity or just 1 scoop forever and forget the loadup / maintain/ wash out?
Don't worry about loading, it's not necessary. Just one scoop a day is all you'll ever need.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damnnnnnnnnnn, those are some sweet prices thanks for that really appreciate it! Just got done my alphamine cut last week so taking burn 24 for this next month (was taking a step back from stimulants after my crack like cravings for alphamine ;) ) but after that might look into stacking reduce xt with the creatine you listed! Appreciate the help alot thanks again Gonna start on the creatine now though, should I start with the loadup and then 1 scoop for eternity or just 1 scoop forever and forget the loadup / maintain/ wash out?
3-5 grams a day until saturated and then only need to dose on workout days.

avenged43

Awards
Leads me to the final question, if I take it post workout in a shake should I add in some whey too or is the creatine enough?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leads me to the final question, if I take it post workout in a shake should I add in some whey too or is the creatine enough?
Timing is irrelevant and you can dose just with water or whatever you want.