4 Week Alphamine Break..... What now!?

avenged43

Awards
What to take while on the 4 week break? I want to continue cutting but would like to follow the "safety" label and proceed with the 4 week break before starting the next cycle. Whats a good product to continue cutting for these 4 weeks until I start back up on the alphamine again? Thanks in advance everyone!

As far as supplements vs natural goes, I don't really mind one way or the other. Just looking for something to continue cutting in between.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
What to take while on the 4 week break? I want to continue cutting but would like to follow the "safety" label and proceed with the 4 week break before starting the next cycle. Whats a good product to continue cutting for these 4 weeks until I start back up on the alphamine again? Thanks in advance everyone!

As far as supplements vs natural goes, I don't really mind one way or the other. Just looking for something to continue cutting in between.
Coffee :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried norcodrene yet? ;)

avenged43

Awards
Have you tried norcodrene yet? ;)
hmmmmmm never heard of it :O just looked it up though does it have anything to negate the "break" part of the alphamine (common ingredients and what not)

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
With any stimulant based product you want to take a break every 8 to 12 weeks. It is tough to ween off stimulants especially if you've been running them for a while without a break.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
With any stimulant based product you want to take a break every 8 to 12 weeks. It is tough to ween off stimulants especially if you've been running them for a while without a break.
Just get a lot of sleep at night, you will be iight. That's the reason I take stims... can't sleep at night very well (never could) then I have to make up for it tomorrow.