Anabeta while on vacation?

1. Hey all, hopefully a PES rep can give me some advice on this one. I'm going to start taking OG Anabeta today @ 6 caps per day(I have 3 bottles). I'll be training regularly up until June 28 because I'll be going on vacation for about 8 days. Should I continue to take Anabeta during my time out of the gym or would it be wise to cut the cycle short of the 8 weeks and stop there? I don't want to waste any of the product if I'm not training. Any input is appreciated.

2. You could run at 4 caps per day and would then have used 1.5 bottles and have enough left over for another 6 week run at another time or if you ran at 6 caps per day you could just run 2 bottles (40 days) which would lead to right up to your vacation then save the third bottle for later.

I wouldn't really see the need to take it during the vacation and based on the MOA of Anacyclus P. it should continue to give you benefits for a week or so after cessation of use anyways.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

3. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    You could run at 4 caps per day and would then have used 1.5 bottles and have enough left over for another 6 week run at another time or if you ran at 6 caps per day you could just run 2 bottles (40 days) which would lead to right up to your vacation then save the third bottle for later.

I wouldn't really see the need to take it during the vacation and based on the MOA of Anacyclus P. it should continue to give you benefits for a week or so after cessation of use anyways.
    Thanks for the reply. I'll probably just take a one week break during vacation and run it for a few weeks once I get back. I'm going to be camping at Yosemite and I'm afraid the Anabeta hunger will have me devouring a squirrel and eating pinecones.
    •   

4. Enjoy your vacation!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabeta and hunger while on IF
    By bla55 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-31-2012, 04:45 PM
  2. Diet while on vacation?
    By Strygwyr in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 04:06 PM