Alphamine
Agmatine
Alpha-T2
Forskolin-95
Amino IV
Leucine
Anabeta
Erase

Plan on using all except Anabeta and Erase for my cutting stack. This is a 30 day run to see if this stack actually does anything for me vs my regular diet as far as energy/mood/fat loss. I just want to make sure that all of these synergise properly or if any would negate the other.

Thanks for any info ahead of time

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you used any of the PES products before?

If not I'd go:
Alphamine or Alpha-T2
Forskolin-95
Amino IV

Take the Alphamine upon waking (1-2 scoops) + Forskolin-95 (beta agonist + forskolin synergy).
Then take another serving Alphamine (1 scoop) + Forskolin-95 5-6 hours later.
Amino IV 2 scoops during your workout.

If you can try to get one of your Alphamine + Forskolin-95 doses pre-workout and you could add Agmatine to that if you want extra pumps.

That should be a good stack to start with. If you need help with dosing based on your daily/training schedule post it up and I can give an even more accurate recommendation.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, Order just came in with the following: Alphamine Agmatine Alpha-T2 Forskolin-95 Amino IV Leucine Anabeta Erase Plan on using all except Anabeta and Erase for my cutting stack. This is a 30 day run to see if this stack actually does anything for me vs my regular diet as far as energy/mood/fat loss. I just want to make sure that all of these synergise properly or if any would negate the other. Thanks for any info ahead of time
Have all of those in my supplement arsenal except anabeta (never tried it yet). You'll enjoy it brotha.

raz_kaz248

Awards
Have you used any of the PES products before?

If not I'd go:
Alphamine or Alpha-T2
Forskolin-95
Amino IV

Take the Alphamine upon waking (1-2 scoops) + Forskolin-95 (beta agonist + forskolin synergy).
Then take another serving Alphamine (1 scoop) + Forskolin-95 5-6 hours later.
Amino IV 2 scoops during your workout.

If you can try to get one of your Alphamine + Forskolin-95 doses pre-workout and you could add Agmatine to that if you want extra pumps.

That should be a good stack to start with. If you need help with dosing based on your daily/training schedule post it up and I can give an even more accurate recommendation.
Thanks! I have never used any PES supps before, how do they differ from any other supp?

I'm up at 0545 and I don't get to go to the gym until 2000-2100 so I'm faced with the dilemma of going to workout drained some days or taking something for energy and then I'm up later and don't get as much sleep. Thinking of switching to getting up at 0400 and lifting fasted instead.

Would there be any downside to doing it this way:
Alphamine+Alpha-T2+Froskolin upon waking up
Alpha-T2+Froskolin 5-6 hours later
Alphamine+Agmatine pre workout
Amino IV+Leucine during workout

My current routine is 5/3/1 BBB with some extras and workout days are:
Sunday- OHP
Monday-Deadlift
Tuesday-Active Rest
Wednesday-Bench
Thursday-Squat
Friday-Active Rest
Saturday-Rest

Let me know if this is enough info for what I am asking or if you need more

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya that set up could work. My only possible worry is that the Alphamine could make it more difficult to fall asleep if it is dosed too late in the day.

Also, no need to add extra leucine to Amino IV during your lift. There should be enough in two scoops. :)

raz_kaz248

Awards
Ya that set up could work. My only possible worry is that the Alphamine could make it more difficult to fall asleep if it is dosed too late in the day.

Also, no need to add extra leucine to Amino IV during your lift. There should be enough in two scoops. :)
Adding Leucine means half serving of Amino IV intra workout and I can use another half serving+leucine throughout the day or post workout. I think I remember several articles stating it's better to take smaller doses of Leucine periodically over the course of the day vs a large one time dose. I could be wrong on that one

I sometimes take ~360mg caffeine pre-workout sometimes when the energy isn't there and manage to sleep fine. I don't take a pre-workout often or drink coffee daily either. I think I may switch to a morning routine, how would you suggest I alter my dosing if I wanted to lift in the am and fasted?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Adding Leucine means half serving of Amino IV intra workout and I can use another half serving+leucine throughout the day or post workout. I think I remember several articles stating it's better to take smaller doses of Leucine periodically over the course of the day vs a large one time dose. I could be wrong on that one

I sometimes take ~360mg caffeine pre-workout sometimes when the energy isn't there and manage to sleep fine. I don't take a pre-workout often or drink coffee daily either. I think I may switch to a morning routine, how would you suggest I alter my dosing if I wanted to lift in the am and fasted?
If you wanted to lift in the AM fasted (which Alphamine is suited for quite nicely) I'd go:
Upon waking 1-2 scoops Alphamine + Forskolin-95 + Agmatine
During your workout 2 scoops Amino IV
5-6 hours later another serving of Alphamine + Forskolin-95

If you wanted to use Leucine throughout the days (in between meals) I would use just the Leucine for that and save the Amino IV for during your workouts, as it is best suited to optimize the training environment.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
If you wanted to lift in the AM fasted (which Alphamine is suited for quite nicely) I'd go:
Upon waking 1-2 scoops Alphamine + Forskolin-95 + Agmatine
During your workout 2 scoops Amino IV
5-6 hours later another serving of Alphamine + Forskolin-95

If you wanted to use Leucine throughout the days (in between meals) I would use just the Leucine for that and save the Amino IV for during your workouts, as it is best suited to optimize the training environment.
Pretty much nailed it bolt!

raz_kaz248

Awards
Thanks for the info. Had snickerdoodle for the first time ever yesterday. Wish I never opened that pandora's box...