Alphamine
    Agmatine
    Alpha-T2
    Forskolin-95
    Amino IV
    Leucine
    Anabeta
    Erase

Plan on using all except Anabeta and Erase for my cutting stack. This is a 30 day run to see if this stack actually does anything for me vs my regular diet as far as energy/mood/fat loss. I just want to make sure that all of these synergise properly or if any would negate the other.

Thanks for any info ahead of time

2. Elite Member
    Answers

Have you used any of the PES products before?

If not I'd go:
    Alphamine or Alpha-T2
    Forskolin-95
    Amino IV

Take the Alphamine upon waking (1-2 scoops) + Forskolin-95 (beta agonist + forskolin synergy).
    Then take another serving Alphamine (1 scoop) + Forskolin-95 5-6 hours later.
    Amino IV 2 scoops during your workout.

If you can try to get one of your Alphamine + Forskolin-95 doses pre-workout and you could add Agmatine to that if you want extra pumps.

That should be a good stack to start with. If you need help with dosing based on your daily/training schedule post it up and I can give an even more accurate recommendation.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by raz_kaz248 View Post
    Hey guys, Order just came in with the following: Alphamine Agmatine Alpha-T2 Forskolin-95 Amino IV Leucine Anabeta Erase Plan on using all except Anabeta and Erase for my cutting stack. This is a 30 day run to see if this stack actually does anything for me vs my regular diet as far as energy/mood/fat loss. I just want to make sure that all of these synergise properly or if any would negate the other. Thanks for any info ahead of time
    Have all of those in my supplement arsenal except anabeta (never tried it yet). You'll enjoy it brotha.

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Have you used any of the PES products before?

If not I'd go:
    Alphamine or Alpha-T2
    Forskolin-95
    Amino IV

Take the Alphamine upon waking (1-2 scoops) + Forskolin-95 (beta agonist + forskolin synergy).
    Then take another serving Alphamine (1 scoop) + Forskolin-95 5-6 hours later.
    Amino IV 2 scoops during your workout.

If you can try to get one of your Alphamine + Forskolin-95 doses pre-workout and you could add Agmatine to that if you want extra pumps.

That should be a good stack to start with. If you need help with dosing based on your daily/training schedule post it up and I can give an even more accurate recommendation.
    Thanks! I have never used any PES supps before, how do they differ from any other supp?

I'm up at 0545 and I don't get to go to the gym until 2000-2100 so I'm faced with the dilemma of going to workout drained some days or taking something for energy and then I'm up later and don't get as much sleep. Thinking of switching to getting up at 0400 and lifting fasted instead.

Would there be any downside to doing it this way:
    Alphamine+Alpha-T2+Froskolin upon waking up
    Alpha-T2+Froskolin 5-6 hours later
    Alphamine+Agmatine pre workout
    Amino IV+Leucine during workout

My current routine is 5/3/1 BBB with some extras and workout days are:
    Sunday- OHP
    Monday-Deadlift
    Tuesday-Active Rest
    Wednesday-Bench
    Thursday-Squat
    Friday-Active Rest
    Saturday-Rest

Let me know if this is enough info for what I am asking or if you need more

5. Elite Member
    Answers

Ya that set up could work. My only possible worry is that the Alphamine could make it more difficult to fall asleep if it is dosed too late in the day.

Also, no need to add extra leucine to Amino IV during your lift. There should be enough in two scoops.
    PES Representative

6. New Member
    Answers

Ya that set up could work. My only possible worry is that the Alphamine could make it more difficult to fall asleep if it is dosed too late in the day.

Also, no need to add extra leucine to Amino IV during your lift. There should be enough in two scoops.
    Adding Leucine means half serving of Amino IV intra workout and I can use another half serving+leucine throughout the day or post workout. I think I remember several articles stating it's better to take smaller doses of Leucine periodically over the course of the day vs a large one time dose. I could be wrong on that one

I sometimes take ~360mg caffeine pre-workout sometimes when the energy isn't there and manage to sleep fine. I don't take a pre-workout often or drink coffee daily either. I think I may switch to a morning routine, how would you suggest I alter my dosing if I wanted to lift in the am and fasted?

7. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by raz_kaz248 View Post
    Adding Leucine means half serving of Amino IV intra workout and I can use another half serving+leucine throughout the day or post workout. I think I remember several articles stating it's better to take smaller doses of Leucine periodically over the course of the day vs a large one time dose. I could be wrong on that one

I sometimes take ~360mg caffeine pre-workout sometimes when the energy isn't there and manage to sleep fine. I don't take a pre-workout often or drink coffee daily either. I think I may switch to a morning routine, how would you suggest I alter my dosing if I wanted to lift in the am and fasted?
    If you wanted to lift in the AM fasted (which Alphamine is suited for quite nicely) I'd go:
    Upon waking 1-2 scoops Alphamine + Forskolin-95 + Agmatine
    During your workout 2 scoops Amino IV
    5-6 hours later another serving of Alphamine + Forskolin-95

If you wanted to use Leucine throughout the days (in between meals) I would use just the Leucine for that and save the Amino IV for during your workouts, as it is best suited to optimize the training environment.
    PES Representative

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Answers

If you wanted to lift in the AM fasted (which Alphamine is suited for quite nicely) I'd go:
    Upon waking 1-2 scoops Alphamine + Forskolin-95 + Agmatine
    During your workout 2 scoops Amino IV
    5-6 hours later another serving of Alphamine + Forskolin-95

If you wanted to use Leucine throughout the days (in between meals) I would use just the Leucine for that and save the Amino IV for during your workouts, as it is best suited to optimize the training environment.
    Pretty much nailed it bolt!

9. New Member
    Answers

Thanks for the info. Had snickerdoodle for the first time ever yesterday. Wish I never opened that pandora's box...

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 07:07 AM
  2. About to start my cut need help with stack
    By derekderek in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 03:54 PM
  3. hows my cutting stack??? ;)
    By ofwolfandman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 07:43 PM
  4. Cutting supps how to take and should i mix them?
    By talk2marvin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-16-2005, 02:00 AM