NEW Erase vs AI's

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does it compare at it's recomnmended doses (based on one bottle at 90 caps - presumable suggested dose of 3 caps/day)
to the same "standard/typical" doses of:

1) Aromasin (10mg/EOD)
2) Arimidex (1mg/day)
3) Femara? (2.5 mg/EOD)

*Research chem amounts noted above were obtained by using the same strategy as they also sell based on typical monthly doses

Also, what advantages (if any) are there comparatively?
Joint dryness, Lipid levels, Mild Hepatotoxicity from chronic use , etc

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
>>>??

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Comparing erase to aromitase inhibitors is not a fair fight.

A

aahmed

Awards
the old formula was great. The new stuff... sucks balls... does a whole lot of nothing.I used the old formula erase for two+ years. Then got the erase pro which was def more noticable and i felt warmer. They both worked great. Mind you I was on year round always some test and other compounds all year long. Recently last two+ months I was on the new formula, im bloated, fatter, weaker, and i seem to be getting weaker. I had a few bottles so this sucks... had no other AIs on hand so as soon as i can im getting something else that has arimistane in it. I was like whats going on? Something is not right... then i realized the formula was changed... The old erase really was amazing and comparable to aromasin (ED). I would dose 2 pills a day and it was good enough for me. The new stuff... I upped to 4 pills.... doing jack squat...

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the old formula was great. The new stuff... sucks balls... does a whole lot of nothing.I used the old formula erase for two+ years. Then got the erase pro which was def more noticable and i felt warmer. They both worked great. Mind you I was on year round always some test and other compounds all year long. Recently last two+ months I was on the new formula, im bloated, fatter, weaker, and i seem to be getting weaker. I had a few bottles so this sucks... had no other AIs on hand so as soon as i can im getting something else that has arimistane in it. I was like whats going on? Something is not right... then i realized the formula was changed... The old erase really was amazing and comparable to aromasin (ED). I would dose 2 pills a day and it was good enough for me. The new stuff... I upped to 4 pills.... doing jack squat...
So in your opinion, 2 caps of og erase is equal to Aromasin?