New Erase Pro FEEDBACK

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

New Erase Pro FEEDBACK

There are a whole lot of questions flying around regarding the effectiveness if new EPro, I would like people who have actually run it to drop their feedback here so users can see.

The new formula is a different animal than the old, I started it without the expectation of it being like the original.

What I have noticed:

-It supposedly has less/no cortisol effect but I have been less stressed mentally and to some degree physically during workouts, although that may just be due to the mental aspect.
    By this I mean that since starting Epro I can be loaded with stims, pumped, sweating buckets finishing a leg workout and where before I would be feeling the mental taxation/CNS load this seems lessened now. I am calm even though severely stressed physically.
    I have no idea why this is but it is a definite effect I am getting since starting.

-Joint pain is not increased to any degree with this reformulation, with the old formula I handled it pretty well but could notice it while doing overhead lifts. I just finished up a hypertrophy session including OHP and Arnold presses and had no shoulder pain.

-Because this is what people including myself wanted to know I will say that it has not (yet at least) given me a dried out appearance as the original did. No changes in vascularity

This reformulation is designed to have extra benefits for fat loss; it is too soon for me to comment here but upon completion of the 30 days I will update.

Is it like the original? No.
    It is a new supplement that does have its own unique benefits.

I would love to hear effects or lack thereof experienced by others.

Also could a rep tell me if I've just gone crazy about the mental effects I am getting? Diet and additional supplementation are unchanged.
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!

2. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for the feedback and for making this thread.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Thanks for the feedback thus far. Your reported "less stressed" effects are very real and due to the adaptogenic quality of B. diffusa.

As for drying out, the new formula has less diuretic action but more in the way of actual fat loss. Another way of putting this is that when you stop using the new Erase Pro, you will look exactly as you did while on it...whereas with the previous version, people would regain water and have to constantly run cycles.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback thus far. Your reported "less stressed" effects are very real and due to the adaptogenic quality of B. diffusa.

As for drying out, the new formula has less diuretic action but more in the way of actual fat loss. Another way of putting this is that when you stop using the new Erase Pro, you will look exactly as you did while on it...whereas with the previous version, people would regain water and have to constantly run cycles.
    Thanks for the thread bump and reply here.

I would like feedback from people who have now been running Epro 3+ weeks.

I am kind if glad for all if the initial mixed reviews as it allowed me to better test Epro without expectations and limited placebo effect.

Definitely extending this to an 8-week run as it seems to be better with time.

For everyone who was quick to dismiss the new formula: more for me

I am still in recomp mode eating +100/200 over maintenance. I am i to my strict phase of no more cheat meals, no skipped workout sessions, carb refeed within caloric allotment every 5 days.
    This is the best time for me to fairly judge a product's effectiveness.

I have not lost weight, and I shouldn't until I start cutting (around time of starting bottle#2) as diet is in check.

The mirror is telling me slow improvements in BF%, I have not had this tested yet.

I have gained strength, albeit slowly, in my bench press and OHP. These lifts were hindered with joint dryness on original Epro.

I still have the relaxed sensation I described originally, I don't feel irritable during and after lifting where I did before (lifting fasted and stressing my body as the culprit)

I am also finishing Anabeta Elite.

Again I would love to hear feedback from others who have had longer use of the product.
    Because any review, good or bad, posted within a few days of using a non-acute product is just frustrating to see.
    Athletix Representative
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.01%

Further into this run I get the more the effects are being noticed.
    Weight has still maintained but I'm getting the infamous armistane version drying out now; just a longer kick-in time.

Name:  image-3006284081.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  206.8 KB

Chest/shoulder Vascularity outside of cutting season is unheard of for me. Picture does no justice as usual but skin is paper thin for me
    Athletix Representative
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Further into this run I get the more the effects are being noticed.
    Weight has still maintained but I'm getting the infamous armistane version drying out now; just a longer kick-in time.

Name:  image-3006284081.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  206.8 KB

Chest/shoulder Vascularity outside of cutting season is unheard of for me. Picture does no justice as usual but skin is paper thin for me
    Nice!!!!
  7. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Great progress so far bud
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.6%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Did you hang upside down to try and create greater vascularity?

Good work Dylan.

Edit: I am vaguely pi**ed off that your shoulder vein is significantly more pronounced than mine lol.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.01%

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Did you hang upside down to try and create greater vascularity?

Good work Dylan.

Edit: I am vaguely pi**ed off that your shoulder vein is significantly more pronounced than mine lol.
    I have no idea why the AM app does that to my pictures randomly sometimes. It glitches and win't delete either for me to try to fix. Oh well lol.

Honestly my favourite part of this and reason for me knowing that EPro is to thank is that I am at maintenance. I added Epro and the further into this run I get the more I'm getting aesthetic differences usually only noticed when I am leaner and cutting.

I am quite excited for weeks 5-8 where I will be cutting.
    I will also be adding in Norcodrene which thanks to a whole lot if willpower I have yet to try

Oh and Ben I figured I would do the cheat/shoulder shot because its one if my less vascular areas. Arms are roadmaps
    Athletix Representative
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.94%

I did not experience any drying effect on a 7 week run.

To be honest, I didn't feel any physical difference. I was just hoping it at least dropped some of my cortisol.

I prefer armistane. OG Erase was one of my favs.
  11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    I did not experience any drying effect on a 7 week run.To be honest, I didn't feel any physical difference. I was just hoping it at least dropped some of my cortisol.I prefer armistane. OG Erase was one of my favs.
    I know man, you have made this very clear and posted this more times than I can count. I'm really sorry you responded better to the original but we cannot please everyone with our improvements and reformulations. That's the nature of the beast. I'm sure you will enjoy what's coming down the road.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.03%

New erase pro put me in a great mood around week 3 and I liked that very much
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  247 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.21%

I am not sure where to post this question, is erase good for someone tryjng to lose significant fat, and gain some lean mass, or is it more for the seasoned vets trying to drop into the single digit bf%
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  167 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.59%
    Achievements Activity Pro

New erase pro brought out vascularity like mad. legs starting to look nasty i can tell my adiponectin levels were going up as soon as all the veins and **** started to appear a few weeks in. ran a few bottles now throughout the cut got some more coming soon. im much leaner now so will be interesting to see its effects at lower bf
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Auslifter View Post
    New erase pro brought out vascularity like mad. legs starting to look nasty i can tell my adiponectin levels were going up as soon as all the veins and **** started to appear a few weeks in. ran a few bottles now throughout the cut got some more coming soon. im much leaner now so will be interesting to see its effects at lower bf

In for more info after even more use. Glad you enjoyed your first run.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I just picked up Erase Pro and Anabeta Elite at GNC for a combined cost of under $74.00 I've been itching to try these two stacked and now it's summer time; No excuses.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.72%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

interesting ...

the effect, fat loss,
    It works even in those periods of high-calorie diet?

or erase pro is geared for use in a normocalorico period, low calorie?

Thank you
    @mr.cooper69
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bb333 View Post
    interesting ...

the effect, fat loss,
    It works even in those periods of high-calorie diet?

or erase pro is geared for use in a normocalorico period, low calorie?

Thank you
    @mr.cooper69
    Fat loss on Erase Pro will come down to caloric intake. The PPAR-agonism should help in period of caloric deficit to mprove fat loss rates, while in a caloric surplus it may help mitigate fat gain (better lean mass to fat gain ratio).
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.72%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Fat loss on Erase Pro will come down to caloric intake. The PPAR-agonism should help in period of caloric deficit to mprove fat loss rates, while in a caloric surplus it may help mitigate fat gain (better lean mass to fat gain ratio).
    Thank you my friend

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Erase Pro
    By Driven2lift in forum PES
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 07:22 PM
  2. Just noticed this... new Erase Pro formula in January? @.@
    By kissdadookie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 345
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:32 PM
  3. New Erase Pro not sealed?
    By bdybldnaam in forum PES