Tricky Question For The Pros [AT2]

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
Ok guys, so I'm waiting for the Forskolin-95 to be delivered in order to run it with Alpha-T2. But let me point out a few doubts I still have about timing and dosage:

1) Yohimbine (contained in Alpha-T2) is known to have a fat mobilizing effect, which means you actually still have to do some kind of physical activity in order to burn the fat being released; but at the same time yohimbine may cause some really weird heart rate effects when taken around high intensity activity, so it should NOT be taken before heavy weight lifting / HIIT cardio sessions.

2) I always need to take 30g whey protein + 10g MCT oil prior to my workouts, but as we know this will increase insulin levels, thus completely negating the effect of yohimbine.

Any suggestions?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys, so I'm waiting for the Forskolin-95 to be delivered in order to run it with Alpha-T2. But let me point out a few doubts I still have about timing and dosage: 1) Yohimbine (contained in Alpha-T2) is known to have a fat mobilizing effect, which means you actually still have to do some kind of physical activity in order to burn the fat being released; but at the same time yohimbine may cause some really weird heart rate effects when taken around high intensity activity, so it should NOT be taken before heavy weight lifting / HIIT cardio sessions. 2) I always need to take 30g whey protein + 10g MCT oil prior to my workouts, but as we know this will increase insulin levels, thus completely negating the effect of yohimbine. Any suggestions?
The form of yohimbine in AT2 won't give the nasty sides as YHCL will.

When do you take your whey + MCT oil and then workout? Also, why do you NEED to take it do directly prior to exercise?

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
The form of yohimbine in AT2 won't give the nasty sides as YHCL will.

When do you take your whey + MCT oil and then workout? Also, why do you NEED to take it do directly prior to exercise?
it's because based on my schedule I eat my last meal over 3 - 4 hours before workout and before hitting the gym from work I'm not able to get in any food. so MCT gives me a quick energy boost while whey brings along anti-catabolic properties

I take my MCT / Whey shake 30 minutes before training

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take the alpha T2 first thing in the AM and then go do some fasted light cardio.

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
Take the alpha T2 first thing in the AM and then go do some fasted light cardio.
should I take all the 3 pills at once before cardio? I've read most people take 2 in the AM then one more 6h later or so.

also, what are the benefits of taking A-T2 on off-days (no cardio, no weights)?