Disappointed with new Erase

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

  1. I've been on this cycle for over two weeks now. Original Erase worked very well by comparison. It was more potent and the effects were more pronounced.

    New Erase isn't completely bunk, just don't expect OG Erase results. If OG Erase was a 10, new Erase to me would be a 7. All my opinion, but there it is.

    I dose x3 per day.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    I've been on this cycle for over two weeks now. Original Erase worked very well by comparison. It was more potent and the effects were more pronounced. New Erase isn't completely bunk, just don't expect OG Erase results. If OG Erase was a 10, new Erase to me would be a 7. All my opinion, but there it is. I dose x3 per day.
    I agree. I wouldn't buy the new erase again, the armistane version dried me out and leaned
    Me out way more than this.
    •   
       


  3. Whatever the reason for the change, they sure didn't have the customer in mind.

    I went from being a big fan of Erase to wishing I had bought something else.

  4. PES is growing in popularity so I'm guessing the formula change had something to do with this.

    NEW Anabolic /designer steroid act...version 2014!! :(
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  5. Government officials benefit from giving advantages tp big pharmaceutical companies because they have more money to contribute for campaigns. It's bull****.
    •   
       


  6. Well, I'm sorry you both are displeased with the new formula, however we most certainly ALWAYS have the consumer in mind. We were not even aware of that new DS control act prior to reformulation.

    My opinion may be taken as biased, and thats fine, however I actually prefer the new formula with DHAA over "arimistane". Less dry joints, equipotent sub-q drying/leaning in my experience.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

  7. I have a bottle at the moment that I have not yet started so I'll reserve judgement. I don't know how arimistane is derived but according to the ingredients label these seem to be more like herbal extracts than lab chemicals. That is the only reason i brought up that other link but I'm no chemist or pharma major lol... Maybe another rep can bring up the reasoning behind the change and why they made the former arimistane erase unavailable.

  8. Like I said, it's not junk, but it sure isn't as potent. OG Erase dried me out way more.

    I have naturally ****ty joints and I never had a problem with OG Erase.

  9. This thread is super interesting.

    I was thinking of maybe giving the new epro and abe a shot but we need more threads like this.

  10. Is the old formula getting cut?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hernmari1 View Post
    Is the old formula getting cut?
    Where have you been?!

  12. Lol I thought the just did the pro version

    Wonder if the one on ebay are still the old formula

  13. There are other supplements sites that still sell the old versions.

    If you search hard enough you can still find all of the old version stock.

  14. Ive also tried the new version... wasnt impressed either, but it is what it is
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  15. And with comments like that I definitely don't wanna spend the money on the new stuff. Enjoying Alphamax Too much.

    Now all I need is a good GDA.

    I might give Alphamine a go still. It's still got HICA in it.

    I wanna stack Alphamax, a good GDA and Alphamine together. Might be all kinds of alpha-Madness.

  16. Thank god other companies still use armistane and not this new formula here!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post
    And with comments like that I definitely don't wanna spend the money on the new stuff. Enjoying Alphamax Too much. Now all I need is a good GDA. I might give Alphamine a go still. It's still got HICA in it. I wanna stack Alphamax, a good GDA and Alphamine together. Might be all kinds of alpha-Madness.
    Recompadrol is the best GDA hands down
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  18. Damn hard to hear the new erase is not all that good
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  19. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Damn hard to hear the new erase is not all that good
    : ( isn't it?


    And yeah, rocompadrol is supposed to be the highest rated.

  20. Off topic but hows the new anabeta doin? Better then the original. Not tryin to start any drama just wanting to know if I should stock up ob the old formula

  21. I ran two bottles of the new Erase Pro straight through and really liked it. Drying and leaning seemed to be better than the original for me. However, with the original Erase Pro I had to use 1 EOD because it killed my joints, or 2 Erase every day. With the new one I was able to use 1 EP every day with zero joint issues and noticed better drying out, especially over the duration of the cycle. Original Erase/EP I noticed I would dry out pretty quick and then the dryness would peak.

    I also noticed more androgenic activity with the new erase pro. I always believed 'Arimistane' was more of a cortisol blocker than anti-e.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html

  22. All hail ARIMISTANE!

  23. Well my Erase order should be here tomorrow sometime. Look forward to trying it. With that said, how often should I take it? Work out days only or everyday?

    Thanks!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Well my Erase order should be here tomorrow sometime. Look forward to trying it. With that said, how often should I take it? Work out days only or everyday?

    Thanks!
    Everyday.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  25. Every day at full dose. I spread mine out throughout the day.

  26. Any updates man?


    Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    Every day at full dose. I spread mine out throughout the day.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  27. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Well my Erase order should be here tomorrow sometime. Look forward to trying it. With that said, how often should I take it? Work out days only or everyday?

    Thanks!
    Daily. Dosing/timing is dependent on the individual and you have to find your own "sweet spot".

    As has been mentioned here before, definitely prefer the OG. I have never had joint issues with it, and in fact, the higher my dosage, the better my joints are (I use 5-6 caps a day). OG Erase was one of my top three products of all time!

    To whomever asked re GDA, definitely Recompadrol - has been my #1 since I first tried it.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  28. Thanks Rosie
    Long time no see. Hope all is well

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Daily. Dosing/timing is dependent on the individual and you have to find your own "sweet spot". As has been mentioned here before, definitely prefer the OG. I have never had joint issues with it, and in fact, the higher my dosage, the better my joints are (I use 5-6 caps a day). OG Erase was one of my top three products of all time! To whomever asked re GDA, definitely Recompadrol - has been my #1 since I first tried it. ~Rosie~
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  29. You are taking 3 caps spread out?

    Please update?

    Thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    Every day at full dose. I spread mine out throughout the day.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Thanks Rosie
    Long time no see. Hope all is well
    I "lurk" these days LOL

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Disappointed with Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro.
    By tin gorilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 10:32 AM
  2. New site with New prods Finally!
    By MuscleResearch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 11:16 PM
  3. M1T PCT protocol with new supps?
    By jshin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 02:16 AM
  4. Odd Trend with New PCT Products
    By Terminator LMG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2005, 02:09 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 01:00 AM
Log in
Log in