Disappointed with new Erase

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Johnold View Post

    This is 100% fact.

    I started fasting and calorie deficits before being introduced to PES back then.

    I already started to shed weight fasting and on a deficit. But at about 2.5 weeks into the old Arimistane Erase Pro it started some kind of Greek god AKA 300 abdominal area suddenly. I was like "what is this stuff!?"

    It scared me how fast it worked. On top of getting really strong on the old ABE too!

    I was actually making cuts and muscle gains on a DEFICIT! Everyone I know that worked out and knew what I was doing were scratching their heads in amazement "how are you putting on muscle or maintaining on such low calories!?"

    I will always be in awe on how well the old PRO & ABE worked! ALWAYS!
    Go try AlphaMax... Armistane + 3,4 - Divan + Forskolin

    I'm going to stack it with Anabeta.


  2. Still plenty of Armistane products out there.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post

    Go try AlphaMax... Armistane + 3,4 - Divan + Forskolin

    I'm going to stack it with Anabeta.
    I have tried AlphaMax. It's not bad at all. I might give it another go some time with the new ABE.

    I'm thinking of trying out Driven Sports sometime in the future.

    I don't ever really read bad stuff about that. And it's got plenty of actual blood tests to back their stuff up.

  4. I'm very disappointed with the new erase.

    I was relying on it as a legit suicide inhibiting AI instead of using aromasin or arimidex. I'm on all year long so erase was a great bargain.

    However the new erase sucks and does a whole lot of nothing.

    Which products still have/use Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA?
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    I think you set your expectations high to compare it to those IMO

    But there are definitely some people that prefer the OG erase, a solid option to get the ingredient now is this

    http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/p...-120-caps.html
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    •   
       


  6. .......

  7. Quote Originally Posted by aahmed View Post
    I'm very disappointed with the new erase.I was relying on it as a legit suicide inhibiting AI instead of using aromasin or arimidex. I'm on all year long so erase was a great bargain.However the new erase sucks and does a whole lot of nothing.Which products still have/use Androst 3,5-dien-7,17-dione 3-deoxy-7-oxo-DHEA?
    Erase was never meant to replace a clinical drug. And arimistane won't do it either

  8. I'm on the end of my second bottle of new Erase Pro now and I'm pissing like a race horse, joints a little bit bothersome, but nothing major. I have one more bottle, so I'll probably just continue taking it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Erase was never meant to replace a clinical drug. And arimistane won't do it either
    The original formula was good enough for me to use instead of using aromasin year round. The new formula is garbage period.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I think you set your expectations high to compare it to those IMOBut there are definitely some people that prefer the OG erase, a solid option to get the ingredient now is thishttp://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/p...-120-caps.html
    Only thing I care about is the arimistane in there, the rest is rubbish for me, I don't need DAA/etc... im on year round.I'm taking a look at Nolvadren Xt, ai and cortisol control in comparable to the original formula erase pro. Will give this a shot. Has good reviews too it seems... I'm done with Erase and I've been using erase for over two years, but the new formula sucks.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by aahmed View Post
    The original formula was good enough for me to use instead of using aromasin year round. The new formula is garbage period.
    To say they work the same is like saying daa works as well as injectable testosterone.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    To say they work the same is like saying daa works as well as injectable testosterone.
    lol, bloodwork doesn't lie. There was someone else on here that once did bloodwork on 1g of test and 3 pills of original formula erase and his estradiol levels were low normal.So pardon me, but I stand by what I said the new formula is nothing like the old formula, not even close.DAA is not test, duh. But arimistane IS an AI. Aromasin is an AI. DAA is an amino acid. Apples and oranges comparison. Formestane works pretty well as an AI too. However one should look at them more comparably to being designer AIs rather than herbal bull****. Just as there are designer steroids as strong or stronger than pharma steroids.

  13. Aahmed,ELIM1NATE by Olympus Labs is the exact same thing as Erase was. It's the single ingredient, since you don't need other stuff. You can find it at nutriverse.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Aahmed, AR1MACARE by Olympus Labs is the exact same thing as Erase was. It's the single ingredient, since you don't need other stuff. You can find it at nutriverse.com
    El1minate by olympus labs

    Not Ar1micare.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  15. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    El1minate by olympus labs

    Not Ar1micare.

    Yeah that's it. Editing my post now.


  16. I shouldn't be posting that here though. Anyway I do like the new Erase Pro. Originally started taking it while using Dermacrine at 9 pumps per day. Started feeling tingles and itchy nips, within 3 days of taking the new Erase Pro that was gone.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I shouldn't be posting that here though. Anyway I do like the new Erase Pro. Originally started taking it while using Dermacrine at 9 pumps per day. Started feeling tingles and itchy nips, within 3 days of taking the new Erase Pro that was gone.
    I feel ya...no sweat.... we're not bashing PES new erase, just gave an example of a similar product to the old erase.

    PES has an awesome reputation, sure they have their reasons for the new version....at least it works for you
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  18. Quote Originally Posted by aahmed View Post
    lol, bloodwork doesn't lie. There was someone else on here that once did bloodwork on 1g of test and 3 pills of original formula erase and his estradiol levels were low normal.So pardon me, but I stand by what I said the new formula is nothing like the old formula, not even close.DAA is not test, duh. But arimistane IS an AI. Aromasin is an AI. DAA is an amino acid. Apples and oranges comparison. Formestane works pretty well as an AI too. However one should look at them more comparably to being designer AIs rather than herbal bull****. Just as there are designer steroids as strong or stronger than pharma steroids.
    There's plenty of blood work showing armistane doesn't work either same with daa.

  19. suit yourself, worked for me, even my doctor liked it (endo -- trt)

  20. Quote Originally Posted by aahmed View Post
    The original formula was good enough for me to use instead of using aromasin year round. The new formula is garbage period.
    Well that's your opinion, and it's an unfortunate one. A product won't work for everyone. I've certainly been a non-responder to things, but I would never call one of those products garbage off those grounds. Rather, I look at the overall science and the overall response behind the product, because n=1. There's no doubt in my mind the new erase is superior to the original, truthfully no doubt. But if you don't respond to it based off an anecdotal 30 day run, that's your call.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by aahmed View Post
    Only thing I care about is the arimistane in there, the rest is rubbish for me, I don't need DAA/etc... im on year round.I'm taking a look at Nolvadren Xt, ai and cortisol control in comparable to the original formula erase pro. Will give this a shot. Has good reviews too it seems... I'm done with Erase and I've been using erase for over two years, but the new formula sucks.
    Again, the new formula is far superior to the old. Your experience may have been different, but a blanket statement like this is both unwarranted and untrue. Sorry you didn't respond well to it.

  22. lol fool someone else. Results speak for themselves I am on test, not some herbal test boost ****. Arimistane worked, this **** doesn't work. Plus people did actual bloodwork showing estradiol level changes with original formula erase. I'm too lazy to dig it up but it's somewhere on this board, dude running 1g of test and 3 pillos of the original erase (3 pill form not the erase pro single pill = same thing one pill).It may be a 'nice' product for those use 'herbal test boosters' but that's all it will be.arimistane works, 7oxo works, these things are legit drugs/chemicals. But the new stuff 'proven by science' lmao.. will only market/sell well to newbs who will believe 'pink magic' is a legitimate supplement.I only buy supplements that work, not gimmicky marketting. I'm dissapointed and well I'll leave it at that, won't respond no more. I was buying PES products for over two years now, so quite frankly, I am disappointed with the new ****. Whether it was to save money/costs or hard to find suppliers on raws of arimistane, whatever the case, I'm done.

  23. Please relax. I'm trying to approach your issue in as professional a manner as possible. It certainly annoys me as well when I've done hundreds of hours of research to arrive at the new formula and people write it off without doing their own research. But I'm not letting emotion get the better of me here. I truly am sorry you didn't respond, but I can tell you for a fact the new version is superior. Perhaps, not for all, but on the net, it is an improvement. Otherwise we would not have reformulated.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Please relax. I'm trying to approach your issue in as professional a manner as possible. It certainly annoys me as well when I've done hundreds of hours of research to arrive at the new formula and people write it off without doing their own research. But I'm not letting emotion get the better of me here. I truly am sorry you didn't respond, but I can tell you for a fact the new version is superior. Perhaps, not for all, but on the net, it is an improvement. Otherwise we would not have reformulated.
    Just playing devils advocate... Since arimistane is still allowed to be used in supplements, any chance you bring it back as a stand alone with analyzed? Makes sense considering the demand is so high and enough people seem to prefer the arimistane

  25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just playing devils advocate... Since arimistane is still allowed to be used in supplements, any chance you bring it back as a stand alone with analyzed? Makes sense considering the demand is so high and enough people seem to prefer the arimistane
    So far, I see johnold, Ahmed, type O hero, and 2 guys on bb.com who prefer animistane. I see about 30 people across forums who prefer the new version. And this is only who I've seen. So I'm not sure it'd be worth the cost
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Disappointed with Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro.
    By tin gorilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 09:32 AM
  2. New site with New prods Finally!
    By MuscleResearch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 10:16 PM
  3. M1T PCT protocol with new supps?
    By jshin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 01:16 AM
  4. Odd Trend with New PCT Products
    By Terminator LMG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2005, 01:09 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 12:00 AM
Log in
Log in