Disappointed with new Erase

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by aahmed View Post
    The original formula was good enough for me to use instead of using aromasin year round. The new formula is garbage period.
    To say they work the same is like saying daa works as well as injectable testosterone.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    To say they work the same is like saying daa works as well as injectable testosterone.
    lol, bloodwork doesn't lie. There was someone else on here that once did bloodwork on 1g of test and 3 pills of original formula erase and his estradiol levels were low normal.So pardon me, but I stand by what I said the new formula is nothing like the old formula, not even close.DAA is not test, duh. But arimistane IS an AI. Aromasin is an AI. DAA is an amino acid. Apples and oranges comparison. Formestane works pretty well as an AI too. However one should look at them more comparably to being designer AIs rather than herbal bull****. Just as there are designer steroids as strong or stronger than pharma steroids.
    •   
       


  3. Aahmed,ELIM1NATE by Olympus Labs is the exact same thing as Erase was. It's the single ingredient, since you don't need other stuff. You can find it at nutriverse.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Aahmed, AR1MACARE by Olympus Labs is the exact same thing as Erase was. It's the single ingredient, since you don't need other stuff. You can find it at nutriverse.com
    El1minate by olympus labs

    Not Ar1micare.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  5. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    El1minate by olympus labs

    Not Ar1micare.

    Yeah that's it. Editing my post now.

    •   
       


  6. I shouldn't be posting that here though. Anyway I do like the new Erase Pro. Originally started taking it while using Dermacrine at 9 pumps per day. Started feeling tingles and itchy nips, within 3 days of taking the new Erase Pro that was gone.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I shouldn't be posting that here though. Anyway I do like the new Erase Pro. Originally started taking it while using Dermacrine at 9 pumps per day. Started feeling tingles and itchy nips, within 3 days of taking the new Erase Pro that was gone.
    I feel ya...no sweat.... we're not bashing PES new erase, just gave an example of a similar product to the old erase.

    PES has an awesome reputation, sure they have their reasons for the new version....at least it works for you
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  8. Quote Originally Posted by aahmed View Post
    lol, bloodwork doesn't lie. There was someone else on here that once did bloodwork on 1g of test and 3 pills of original formula erase and his estradiol levels were low normal.So pardon me, but I stand by what I said the new formula is nothing like the old formula, not even close.DAA is not test, duh. But arimistane IS an AI. Aromasin is an AI. DAA is an amino acid. Apples and oranges comparison. Formestane works pretty well as an AI too. However one should look at them more comparably to being designer AIs rather than herbal bull****. Just as there are designer steroids as strong or stronger than pharma steroids.
    There's plenty of blood work showing armistane doesn't work either same with daa.

  9. suit yourself, worked for me, even my doctor liked it (endo -- trt)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by aahmed View Post
    The original formula was good enough for me to use instead of using aromasin year round. The new formula is garbage period.
    Well that's your opinion, and it's an unfortunate one. A product won't work for everyone. I've certainly been a non-responder to things, but I would never call one of those products garbage off those grounds. Rather, I look at the overall science and the overall response behind the product, because n=1. There's no doubt in my mind the new erase is superior to the original, truthfully no doubt. But if you don't respond to it based off an anecdotal 30 day run, that's your call.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by aahmed View Post
    Only thing I care about is the arimistane in there, the rest is rubbish for me, I don't need DAA/etc... im on year round.I'm taking a look at Nolvadren Xt, ai and cortisol control in comparable to the original formula erase pro. Will give this a shot. Has good reviews too it seems... I'm done with Erase and I've been using erase for over two years, but the new formula sucks.
    Again, the new formula is far superior to the old. Your experience may have been different, but a blanket statement like this is both unwarranted and untrue. Sorry you didn't respond well to it.

  12. lol fool someone else. Results speak for themselves I am on test, not some herbal test boost ****. Arimistane worked, this **** doesn't work. Plus people did actual bloodwork showing estradiol level changes with original formula erase. I'm too lazy to dig it up but it's somewhere on this board, dude running 1g of test and 3 pillos of the original erase (3 pill form not the erase pro single pill = same thing one pill).It may be a 'nice' product for those use 'herbal test boosters' but that's all it will be.arimistane works, 7oxo works, these things are legit drugs/chemicals. But the new stuff 'proven by science' lmao.. will only market/sell well to newbs who will believe 'pink magic' is a legitimate supplement.I only buy supplements that work, not gimmicky marketting. I'm dissapointed and well I'll leave it at that, won't respond no more. I was buying PES products for over two years now, so quite frankly, I am disappointed with the new ****. Whether it was to save money/costs or hard to find suppliers on raws of arimistane, whatever the case, I'm done.

  13. Please relax. I'm trying to approach your issue in as professional a manner as possible. It certainly annoys me as well when I've done hundreds of hours of research to arrive at the new formula and people write it off without doing their own research. But I'm not letting emotion get the better of me here. I truly am sorry you didn't respond, but I can tell you for a fact the new version is superior. Perhaps, not for all, but on the net, it is an improvement. Otherwise we would not have reformulated.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Please relax. I'm trying to approach your issue in as professional a manner as possible. It certainly annoys me as well when I've done hundreds of hours of research to arrive at the new formula and people write it off without doing their own research. But I'm not letting emotion get the better of me here. I truly am sorry you didn't respond, but I can tell you for a fact the new version is superior. Perhaps, not for all, but on the net, it is an improvement. Otherwise we would not have reformulated.
    Just playing devils advocate... Since arimistane is still allowed to be used in supplements, any chance you bring it back as a stand alone with analyzed? Makes sense considering the demand is so high and enough people seem to prefer the arimistane

  15. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just playing devils advocate... Since arimistane is still allowed to be used in supplements, any chance you bring it back as a stand alone with analyzed? Makes sense considering the demand is so high and enough people seem to prefer the arimistane
    So far, I see johnold, Ahmed, type O hero, and 2 guys on bb.com who prefer animistane. I see about 30 people across forums who prefer the new version. And this is only who I've seen. So I'm not sure it'd be worth the cost

  16. Quote Originally Posted by aahmed View Post
    lol fool someone else. Results speak for themselves I am on test, not some herbal test boost ****. Arimistane worked, this **** doesn't work. Plus people did actual bloodwork showing estradiol level changes with original formula erase. I'm too lazy to dig it up but it's somewhere on this board, dude running 1g of test and 3 pillos of the original erase (3 pill form not the erase pro single pill = same thing one pill).It may be a 'nice' product for those use 'herbal test boosters' but that's all it will be.arimistane works, 7oxo works, these things are legit drugs/chemicals. But the new stuff 'proven by science' lmao.. will only market/sell well to newbs who will believe 'pink magic' is a legitimate supplement.I only buy supplements that work, not gimmicky marketting. I'm dissapointed and well I'll leave it at that, won't respond no more. I was buying PES products for over two years now, so quite frankly, I am disappointed with the new ****. Whether it was to save money/costs or hard to find suppliers on raws of arimistane, whatever the case, I'm done.
    To counter your argument, I loved the original erase, but after the 3 bloods being drawn I saw no decrease in E. Nor did 3 other people I know of. I used it for the leaning properties. I used the new Epro and although, I have yet to have bloods drawn while on it, I prefer it to the old. You didn't respond well, so be it. In the world of BB, there will always be someone who doesn't respond well to a product.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Please relax. I'm trying to approach your issue in as professional a manner as possible. It certainly annoys me as well when I've done hundreds of hours of research to arrive at the new formula and people write it off without doing their own research. But I'm not letting emotion get the better of me here. I truly am sorry you didn't respond, but I can tell you for a fact the new version is superior. Perhaps, not for all, but on the net, it is an improvement. Otherwise we would not have reformulated.
    I'm not insinuating anything against you or whom you work for, but most of the time companies reforumulate products, it's either because they had to (i.e, mandated by law, ect..) or because they're due to increase profits by reducing production costs. Just saying...

    Also, the new Erase basically had zero effects for me. I noticed no benefit whatsoever.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    There's plenty of blood work showing armistane doesn't work either same with daa.
    Whose bloodwork?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  19. Yeah...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    I'm not insinuating anything against you or whom you work for, but most of the time companies reforumulate products, it's either because they had to (i.e, mandated by law, ect..) or because they're due to increase profits by reducing production costs. Just saying... Also, the new Erase basically had zero effects for me. I noticed no benefit whatsoever.
    I am aware of this because you have posted it in all the threads the new erase is mentioned lol. Again, sorry for your experience but not everything will work for everyone. We weren't mandated to reformulate erase nor do we derive better margins from having to find a new source for a completely unused ingredient (vs arimistane which has multiple mass producing sources).

  21. True, but the majority of anecdotal evidence on these boards seems to suggest disproval in the new formula. I don't see too many people report great results/effects.


    Also, boobies..

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Type O Hero View Post
    True, but the majority of anecdotal evidence on these boards seems to suggest disproval in the new formula. I don't see too many people report great results/effects.Also, boobies..
    I disagree, there are 3-4 people I've seen on AM who preferred the original, but these people are way more vocal than our supporters (for which there are many if you check our subsection + some other erase threads). The people who like the new version throw up maybe one post about it, but the few who didn't like it have like 10+ posts expressing this, so it creates this sense that there's disappointment with the new formula, when in reality it's just a few people who post about it a lot. And I have no problem with complaining about a product if it didn't work for you, after all, you bought it with your money. I'm just pointing out why I feel differently about the new erase feedback (and objective evidence, i.e. sales, supports this)

  23. No worries guys. I might run a bottle or two of this after my show and I'll give the low down.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  24. Sorry to bump an old thread but this was a good read and something that interests me, I know amazon reviews are full of BS and are to be taken with a grain of salt, but there was also alot of ppl favoring the old formula there, has anyone had good results with a similar product?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by made2last View Post
    Sorry to bump an old thread but this was a good read and something that interests me, I know amazon reviews are full of BS and are to be taken with a grain of salt, but there was also alot of ppl favoring the old formula there, has anyone had good results with a similar product?
    I've gone to using Underground Pharma's ARIMIT.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  26. Quote Originally Posted by made2last View Post
    Sorry to bump an old thread but this was a good read and something that interests me, I know amazon reviews are full of BS and are to be taken with a grain of salt, but there was also alot of ppl favoring the old formula there, has anyone had good results with a similar product?
    The new version is a better product. We do not reformulate products for reasons other than improving them. The new product will make you dryer and doesn't have any of the joint discomfort issues the old version had.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by made2last View Post
    Sorry to bump an old thread but this was a good read and something that interests me, I know amazon reviews are full of BS and are to be taken with a grain of salt, but there was also alot of ppl favoring the old formula there, has anyone had good results with a similar product?
    People are favoring the old because the see it working quicker then the new. The new takes more time to see results but with that being said, what you notice from the new will be more permanent then the old. Once you stopped dosing the old, the effects quickly disappeared. This is not the case with the new.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  28. That makes sense, thanks for all the feedback guys,I appreciate it.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by made2last View Post
    That makes sense, thanks for all the feedback guys,I appreciate it.
    No problemo, let us know if you have any other inquiries!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post

    No problemo, let us know if you have any other inquiries!
    Yes I have an issue. This doesn't lean me up at all like I eat clean (McDonald's krispy kreme and obviously oatmeal in the Am) but I'm not getting leaner?! Y is dis?!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Disappointed with Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro.
    By tin gorilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 10:32 AM
  2. New site with New prods Finally!
    By MuscleResearch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 11:16 PM
  3. M1T PCT protocol with new supps?
    By jshin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2005, 02:16 AM
  4. Odd Trend with New PCT Products
    By Terminator LMG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-14-2005, 02:09 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 01:00 AM
Log in
Log in