Disappointed with new Erase

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been on this cycle for over two weeks now. Original Erase worked very well by comparison. It was more potent and the effects were more pronounced.

New Erase isn't completely bunk, just don't expect OG Erase results. If OG Erase was a 10, new Erase to me would be a 7. All my opinion, but there it is.

I dose x3 per day.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been on this cycle for over two weeks now. Original Erase worked very well by comparison. It was more potent and the effects were more pronounced. New Erase isn't completely bunk, just don't expect OG Erase results. If OG Erase was a 10, new Erase to me would be a 7. All my opinion, but there it is. I dose x3 per day.
I agree. I wouldn't buy the new erase again, the armistane version dried me out and leaned
Me out way more than this.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whatever the reason for the change, they sure didn't have the customer in mind.

I went from being a big fan of Erase to wishing I had bought something else.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Government officials benefit from giving advantages tp big pharmaceutical companies because they have more money to contribute for campaigns. It's bull****.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I'm sorry you both are displeased with the new formula, however we most certainly ALWAYS have the consumer in mind. We were not even aware of that new DS control act prior to reformulation.

My opinion may be taken as biased, and thats fine, however I actually prefer the new formula with DHAA over "arimistane". Less dry joints, equipotent sub-q drying/leaning in my experience.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle at the moment that I have not yet started so I'll reserve judgement. I don't know how arimistane is derived but according to the ingredients label these seem to be more like herbal extracts than lab chemicals. That is the only reason i brought up that other link but I'm no chemist or pharma major lol... Maybe another rep can bring up the reasoning behind the change and why they made the former arimistane erase unavailable.

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Like I said, it's not junk, but it sure isn't as potent. OG Erase dried me out way more.

I have naturally ****ty joints and I never had a problem with OG Erase.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
This thread is super interesting.

I was thinking of maybe giving the new epro and abe a shot but we need more threads like this.

hernmari1

Awards
Lol I thought the just did the pro version :D

Wonder if the one on ebay are still the old formula

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
There are other supplements sites that still sell the old versions.

If you search hard enough you can still find all of the old version stock.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ive also tried the new version... wasnt impressed either, but it is what it is

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
And with comments like that I definitely don't wanna spend the money on the new stuff. Enjoying Alphamax Too much.

Now all I need is a good GDA.

I might give Alphamine a go still. It's still got HICA in it.

I wanna stack Alphamax, a good GDA and Alphamine together. Might be all kinds of alpha-Madness.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank god other companies still use armistane and not this new formula here!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And with comments like that I definitely don't wanna spend the money on the new stuff. Enjoying Alphamax Too much. Now all I need is a good GDA. I might give Alphamine a go still. It's still got HICA in it. I wanna stack Alphamax, a good GDA and Alphamine together. Might be all kinds of alpha-Madness.
Recompadrol is the best GDA hands down

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn hard to hear the new erase is not all that good

hernmari1

Awards
Off topic but hows the new anabeta doin? Better then the original. Not tryin to start any drama just wanting to know if I should stock up ob the old formula

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I ran two bottles of the new Erase Pro straight through and really liked it. Drying and leaning seemed to be better than the original for me. However, with the original Erase Pro I had to use 1 EOD because it killed my joints, or 2 Erase every day. With the new one I was able to use 1 EP every day with zero joint issues and noticed better drying out, especially over the duration of the cycle. Original Erase/EP I noticed I would dry out pretty quick and then the dryness would peak.

I also noticed more androgenic activity with the new erase pro. I always believed 'Arimistane' was more of a cortisol blocker than anti-e.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Well my Erase order should be here tomorrow sometime. Look forward to trying it. With that said, how often should I take it? Work out days only or everyday?

Thanks!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well my Erase order should be here tomorrow sometime. Look forward to trying it. With that said, how often should I take it? Work out days only or everyday?

Thanks!
Everyday.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks!
Daily. Dosing/timing is dependent on the individual and you have to find your own "sweet spot".

As has been mentioned here before, definitely prefer the OG. I have never had joint issues with it, and in fact, the higher my dosage, the better my joints are (I use 5-6 caps a day). OG Erase was one of my top three products of all time!

To whomever asked re GDA, definitely Recompadrol - has been my #1 since I first tried it.

~Rosie~

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Rosie
Long time no see. Hope all is well ;)

Daily. Dosing/timing is dependent on the individual and you have to find your own "sweet spot". As has been mentioned here before, definitely prefer the OG. I have never had joint issues with it, and in fact, the higher my dosage, the better my joints are (I use 5-6 caps a day). OG Erase was one of my top three products of all time! To whomever asked re GDA, definitely Recompadrol - has been my #1 since I first tried it. ~Rosie~

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn hard to hear the new erase is not all that good
Anytime a formula change happens, it gets knocked before it even is released. I have just began my second bottle of Erase Pro and the longer Im on it, the better is gets.

I believe because the results were so immediate on the OG, that people are knocking the new formula for taking so long.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am happy to hear you are getting good results ;)

That said, I could not disagree more LOL

Most things on thios board get pimped to the extreme before honest/candid feedback is ascertained ;)

Anytime a formula change happens, it gets knocked before it even is released.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Most things on thios board get pimped to the extreme before honest/candid feedback is ascertained ;)
Lol, that statement was in regards to formula changes. If its a new product release they yeah I agree things can get out of hand. But, when its a formula change to a product that everyone likes, people tend to knock it as being inferior to the original before its even released

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Check the Nutraplanet ratings lol. All of our products (and threads now) are rated at 1 star before they are released.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daily. Dosing/timing is dependent on the individual and you have to find your own "sweet spot".

As has been mentioned here before, definitely prefer the OG. I have never had joint issues with it, and in fact, the higher my dosage, the better my joints are (I use 5-6 caps a day). OG Erase was one of my top three products of all time!

To whomever asked re GDA, definitely Recompadrol - has been my #1 since I first tried it.

~Rosie~
Ohla chica!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anytime a formula change happens, it gets knocked before it even is released. I have just began my second bottle of Erase Pro and the longer Im on it, the better is gets.

I believe because the results were so immediate on the OG, that people are knocking the new formula for taking so long.
Be aware that Erase and Erase Pro are two completely DIFFERENT products - Erase Pro is not a reformulation of Erase, but there now is a reformulated Erase.

Erase [OG] and Erase Pro was actually a good stack:)

Oh, and yes, HI JOSH!!!

~Rosie~

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anytime a formula change happens, it gets knocked before it even is released. I have just began my second bottle of Erase Pro and the longer Im on it, the better is gets. I believe because the results were so immediate on the OG, that people are knocking the new formula for taking so long.
I agree.

I hear it takes a while to see results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if pes were to make the formula 25% stronger and split it into a 2-3 cap option i think it would be much better. i like the ingredients, just feel that for me at least, it is underdosed.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm taking 5 caps a day of the original erase.

I'm not gonna start thinking much of it till I'm done with it.

After this OG erase I'm gonna go with Erase Pro.

And I'm positive I'll be dosing more than 1 of those a day.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm taking 5 caps a day of the original erase.

I'm not gonna start thinking much of it till I'm done with it.

After this OG erase I'm gonna go with Erase Pro.

And I'm positive I'll be dosing more than 1 of those a day.
Erase Pro you can use 1-3 caps a day. Anything more might be a bit "much", but in the end your "sweet spot" is YOUR sweet spot.

~Rosie~

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Erase Pro you can use 1-3 caps a day. Anything more might be a bit "much", but in the end your "sweet spot" is YOUR sweet spot.

~Rosie~
Well I'm under the impression that these new formulas do work but need higher capsule dosing.

I wouldn't do 4 or 5 caps of Erase Pro like I am doing with regular erase.

If this is the understanding of epro then why does dosing say 1 capsule a day?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I'm under the impression that these new formulas do work but need higher capsule dosing.

It is not one size fits all. Some need high dosages than others. I myself have only had to use 1 cap of the new Epro. Another user dosed 1 EP and 1 reg.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Like mechka_grizli noted below, it's not a "one size fits all". Recommended dosages are generally what is recommended to either a) get the best results using the product, or b) as a starting point to find your "sweet spot" for best results. Everyone is different.

~Rosie~

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah I understand. I'm definitely going to play with the dosages.

I ever only needed 1 cap a day with the Arimistane version of Erase Pro.

I'll definitely start with 1 cap a day. But I truthfully don't see myself using only 1 a day since it's weaker from what has been noted from others.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the point being, og erase pro was very effective at 1 cap, i don't know of anyone who needed to use 2 caps to get an effective dose!!!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
the point being, og erase pro was very effective at 1 cap, i don't know of anyone who needed to use 2 caps to get an effective dose!!!
This is 100% fact.

I started fasting and calorie deficits before being introduced to PES back then.

I already started to shed weight fasting and on a deficit. But at about 2.5 weeks into the old Arimistane Erase Pro it started some kind of Greek god AKA 300 abdominal area suddenly. I was like "what is this stuff!?"

It scared me how fast it worked. On top of getting really strong on the old ABE too!

I was actually making cuts and muscle gains on a DEFICIT! Everyone I know that worked out and knew what I was doing were scratching their heads in amazement "how are you putting on muscle or maintaining on such low calories!?"

I will always be in awe on how well the old PRO & ABE worked! ALWAYS!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Oh yeah, that's not to say that I'm not going to try this new Erase Pro.

I ordered ABE & PRO again for the first time since their reformulation.

Ordered today. ABE is a bit cheaper right now on NP. So I ordered both today.

Gonna give the new pro a GO.

Boerhaavia Diffusa (Root) Extract is the only thing in the Original Erase I haven't tried so I'm gonna try erase pro.

Apparently that ingredient is the diuretic .

Hoping it does its job.

And I'm looking forward to trying the new ABE all around. But mostly so cause the Anacyclus Pyrethrum is made stronger and I'd like to try it FROM ABE again. Plus the Forskolin. Looking forward to ABE.

I like the original Anabeta too. But might as well give the new stuff a go again.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Sorry I saw this so late, are there any lingering questions. The formula was indeed made with the consumer in mind...who else would be in mind when we made it? Getting a totally novel and never before used ingredient was expensive and time consuming. Not just manufacturing, but actually finding something this effective in nature took a lot of time and energy. Several users and our testers liked it better than the old erase; similarly, many users prefer the old Erase. This is what happens with any product revision.

A great example is Slin sane. The 2nd version was way better than the 1st, but people demanded to have the 1st back and so they reverted. Another example is AMP v1 vs v2 by E-pharm. And the list goes on. It comes with the territory of changing a formula people love.

The difference here is that those two brands reverted to formula #1 because of the feedback. For us, the feedback has been mostly positive (remember, there's a large world outside of the forums and we're carried at the 3 letter store too).

The science and anecdote both back up Erase v2 over v1, and while we can't please everyone, when all things are considered, this is certainly an improvement over the previous version.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Today I start my new ABE & E-PRO.

I'll see what they both do for me.