New erase question

TrashCanman14

Awards
Is it preferable to take with food or on an empty stomach? I've used og and pro in the past...how should this compare?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Old compound was better than this new one.. It's not junk but its definitely not as potent.

Must be cheaper for PES.. Sucks. I got it with DopaDex. Decent deal, but I'll never buy again.

TrashCanman14

Awards
It's been a few days here too and I'm not getting that immediate leaning effect that the original did. First dud for me from pes (I love amino Iv, alphamine, and anabeta)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been a few days here too and I'm not getting that immediate leaning effect that the original did. First dud for me from pes (I love amino Iv, alphamine, and anabeta)
A few days of dosing it and it's a dud? Give it a chance. It's going to take a bit longer to notice effects.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting how fast you have discredited the product. I urge you to give it a few more days and see if you feel the same way sir.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Well, I just ordered Erase and not Erase Pro off of the PES website. Look forward to trying it for the first time.

TrashCanman14

Awards
I was not accurate in my wording. It's just not as fast acting as og erase that's all. (And I love that effect!) Like I said before I use pes almost exclusively so hopefully it'll turn around!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was not accurate in my wording. It's just not as fast acting as og erase that's all. (And I love that effect!) Like I said before I use pes almost exclusively so hopefully it'll turn around!
Im running a bottle of new e pro atm, didnt notice **** for first two weeks, now the funs started in the third week, dryness is the most notable effect.

TrashCanman14

Awards
OPEN MOUTH INSERT FOOT

I spoke too soon. Only a few days after this post, the erase started to kick in. It now feels very similar to erase og, albeit with less joint pain. I still think original erase kicks a bit sooner, but if the sides are lower with this...I'm game.

I can always tell it is working when I start to notice vascularity, throwing a few extra pounds on my major lifts, and a sense of badassery.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I spoke too soon. Only a few days after this post, the erase started to kick in. It now feels very similar to erase og, albeit with less joint pain. I still think original erase kicks a bit sooner, but if the sides are lower with this...I'm game. I can always tell it is working when I start to notice vascularity, throwing a few extra pounds on my major lifts, and a sense of badassery.
Good news.

I know Coop commented on how new erase effects take longer to kick in, so this makes sense.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to see you guys have kept with it and are getting the desired results. I also heard coop urging people to give the product time to do its thing before giving up on it. Great feedback.

TrashCanman14

Awards
I'm experiencing another indicator that the Erase is working. Just like original erase pro, my DOMS is out of control. Feels like I just started lifting. This doesn't seem to happen to anyone else, but happens to me every time. Not sure why...its not a bad thing...in fact I kind of like it in a sick way!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Question for pes rep or someone in the know..

So i did a stim break for four weeks and also ran erase pro for the duration, could the reduction in aromatase cause my stim sensitivity to be stupidly high, i legit drop one norcodrene in early morning and another at round lunch and still haven't been able to fall asleep normally for over a week now...

Any ideas?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question for pes rep or someone in the know.. So i did a stim break for four weeks and also ran erase pro for the duration, could the reduction in aromatase cause my stim sensitivity to be stupidly high, i legit drop one norcodrene in early morning and another at round lunch and still haven't been able to fall asleep normally for over a week now... Any ideas?
Had you tried Norcodrebe prior to your stim break?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nope, however i get similar effects just from caffeine and no norcodrene these days

TrashCanman14

Awards
Is this erase tough on the prostate? I'm having a few signs...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Is this erase tough on the prostate? I'm having a few signs...
Do you take anything for your prostate? I cycle Life Support and it seems to keep pains at bay...

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
So the only difference between the new Erase pro and Regular Erase is the

Boerhaavia Diffusa (Root) Extract ?

Also, I'm noticing these new Regular Erase pills are white in color and a bit smaller than the solid blue erase pro pills.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
So the only difference between the new Erase pro and Regular Erase is the

Boerhaavia Diffusa (Root) Extract ?

Also, I'm noticing these new Regular Erase pills are white in color and a bit smaller than the solid blue erase pro pills.
Correct...

Erase Pro is 75mg Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione and a few other ingredients(Boerhaavia diffusa root extract and Euonymus alatus root extract)

Erase is 25mg Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 3 with Erase. This is my first time using it which is surprising because I've tried and/or currently using other products from PES.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Man I just took a sniff inside the new ingredient Original Erase bottle...my god they stink!

Anabeta smells like Anabeta.

This new OG Erase is like woa!

I'm sure the new Erase Pro smells the same.

Just thought I'd point that out.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
I'm about to run some Alphamine + DAA for 8 weeks, Dermacrine for the first 4 weeks followed by Divanex for the last 4 weeks.

I was thinking of also running the new ERASE for the 8 week cycle too?

I tried the old EP but it was too harsh on my joints so never got to make the most of it. I have a few tabs left though so maybe I could drop one of them every 3rd day or so to finish them up.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New erase shouldn't have the joint issue prevalence of the past version, but I think it would make a solid addition to that combo you plan on running.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
New erase shouldn't have the joint issue prevalence of the past version, but I think it would make a solid addition to that combo you plan on running.
Exactly why I'm keen on giving it a good run, a run it deserves... I had FANTASTIC results from the old EP but like I said, too harsh on my joints even at EOD dosing so as much as I wanted to keep taking it and enjoying the results, the sides were too strong for me.

Would just Erase be sufficient you think or should I step up to PRO? ...and run for the whole 8 weeks with Alphamine yeah? ;)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
How is the new Erase and Erase Pro different from one another if the only difference is a matter of 1 ingredient?

If someone takes the regular new erase at 3 pills a day then that's more mg's per serving than just the 1 700mg capsule of Erase Pro.

Where as the old erase was majorly different from erase pro cause epro had more than just 1 ingredient difference. ..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly why I'm keen on giving it a good run, a run it deserves... I had FANTASTIC results from the old EP but like I said, too harsh on my joints even at EOD dosing so as much as I wanted to keep taking it and enjoying the results, the sides were too strong for me. Would just Erase be sufficient you think or should I step up to PRO? ...and run for the whole 8 weeks with Alphamine yeah? ;)
Are there any deals or combo sales on either at the moment? That would be my first suggestion otherwise I'd probably just flip a coin if you don't know. I like the b.diffusa though so I always swing for erase pro when I can.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Are there any deals or combo sales on either at the moment? That would be my first suggestion otherwise I'd probably just flip a coin if you don't know. I like the b.diffusa though so I always swing for erase pro when I can.
Well, this order will be going through GRN and at the moment, not the greatest deals on either. I was considering one or two of these but then started to wonder how necessary the additional products would be if I'm already taking Derma and Alphamine...?

Starting to think that 2 bottles of Erase would be the most cost effective approach here, yeah?

http://www.getrippednutrition.com/ERASE_ENDOSURGE_TURBO_p/endoeraseturbo.htm

http://www.getrippednutrition.com/PES_Shift_p/pesleanstack.htm

http://www.getrippednutrition.com/PES_Alpha_T_2_p/pesfatattack.htm

http://www.getrippednutrition.com/product_p/pesanaerase.htm

http://www.getrippednutrition.com/PES_Erase_p/peserase.htm

http://www.getrippednutrition.com/PES_Erase_Pro_p/erasepro.htm

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya that seems reasonable no need to go super crazy with a ton of stuff. I know GRN did have Erase on sale a couple times lasts week though I believe.

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Ya that seems reasonable no need to go super crazy with a ton of stuff. I know GRN did have Erase on sale a couple times lasts week though I believe.
Typical! Oh well...

So stacking with this stuff, 3 caps per day gtg? I'm doing IF at the moment, so it's cool to take this on an empty stomach?

Then I can hit up the 2nd dose with my 2pm meal and 3rd dose with last meal of the day?

Derma and Alpha upon waking, 2nd dose of Alpha around 4-5 pm so it'll kinda be a preworkout too and DAA I'll take around 1 pm? Is that ok to take on empty stomach too?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typical! Oh well...

So stacking with this stuff, 3 caps per day gtg? I'm doing IF at the moment, so it's cool to take this on an empty stomach?

Then I can hit up the 2nd dose with my 2pm meal and 3rd dose with last meal of the day?

Derma and Alpha upon waking, 2nd dose of Alpha around 4-5 pm so it'll kinda be a preworkout too and DAA I'll take around 1 pm? Is that ok to take on empty stomach too?
That looks good to me (Alphamine when fasted in the morning with IF and then pre-workout should be about the most effective way to dose it as well). Some get GI distress with DAA so if it does bother you just take it with a meal in the future as timing isn't essential.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so what's the recommendation of a good stack with Erase? BTW, I'm cutting/recomping. Thanks!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, so what's the recommendation of a good stack with Erase? BTW, I'm cutting/recomping. Thanks!
Personally considering the PPAR activation of Erase I think targetting other pathways of fat loss with it would be idea. Alpha-2 Antagonism via Yohimbine Alkaloids (Norcodrene, Alphamine, AlphaT2, SNS Y-HCL + Caffeine, etc.), increased cAMP via Forskolin (something I have always been a fan of with PPAR activating ingredients like TTA), and then Beta-Agonists (E or Higenamine) in conjunction with Forskolin. Choose to attack one or two of those areas or all if you want. The addition of Alphamine/Norcodrene + Forskolin-95/Reform would cover all those pathways.

PS that isn't even taking into account the hormonal benefits (test boosting and estrogen reduction of some of the ingredients) or cortisol optimizing products. :)

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Personally considering the PPAR activation of Erase I think targetting other pathways of fat loss with it would be idea. Alpha-2 Antagonism via Yohimbine Alkaloids (Norcodrene, Alphamine, AlphaT2, SNS Y-HCL + Caffeine, etc.), increased cAMP via Forskolin (something I have always been a fan of with PPAR activating ingredients like TTA), and then Beta-Agonists (E or Higenamine) in conjunction with Forskolin. Choose to attack one or two of those areas or all if you want. The addition of Alphamine/Norcodrene + Forskolin-95/Reform would cover all those pathways.

PS that isn't even taking into account the hormonal benefits (test boosting and estrogen reduction of some of the ingredients) or cortisol optimizing products. :)
Thanks bolt. I have been using F95 as well. Since this is my first time trying Erase, just wanted to get some ideas of what to stack with it. I also have on hand 2 tubs of alphamine (from the fire sale awhile back) and a bottle of Norco (from the sale as well). However, don't have any AT2 on hand.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bolt. I have been using F95 as well. Since this is my first time trying Erase, just wanted to get some ideas of what to stack with it. I also have on hand 2 tubs of alphamine (from the fire sale awhile back) and a bottle of Norco (from the sale as well). However, don't have any AT2 on hand.
Cool sounds good. If you haven't used any before I always recommend only adding a little at a time so you know what works best. Erase + F-95 first then maybe add Norcodrene or Alphamine in a little later.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Cool sounds good. If you haven't used any before I always recommend only adding a little at a time so you know what works best. Erase + F-95 first then maybe add Norcodrene or Alphamine in a little later.
Sounds good amigo. Thanks!

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
Well I've read a lot of the times it can or even DOES. SHRUGS...never tried it.
I'm no expert, so I'd wait for someone more knowledgeable to weigh in with their opinion, but I don't see DAA causing gyno tbh.

I'll tell you what, if I have a rockin' pair of moobs at the end of this cycle then we can assume it does.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm no expert, so I'd wait for someone more knowledgeable to weigh in with their opinion, but I don't see DAA causing gyno tbh.

I'll tell you what, if I have a rockin' pair of moobs at the end of this cycle then we can assume it does.
Lmao! "Moobs"

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Nobody answered my question about the new OG Erase vs the new ERASE PRO.

what significant difference is pro from the original if all that's a matter of difference is 1 ingredient. ..

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Nobody answered my question about the new OG Erase vs the new ERASE PRO.what significant difference is pro from the original if all that's a matter of difference is 1 ingredient. ..
There is an ingredient added + uncaria has been upped. The added ingredient was the workhorse of the difference between the old Erase and Erase Pro. It works really well and has data as a selective estrogen downregulator comparable to Faslodex in vitro. It also reduces cortisol and is a mild diuretic, all of which contribute to the leaned out, hardening effect

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
There is an ingredient added + uncaria has been upped. The added ingredient was the workhorse of the difference between the old Erase and Erase Pro. It works really well and has data as a selective estrogen downregulator comparable to Faslodex in vitro. It also reduces cortisol and is a mild diuretic, all of which contribute to the leaned out, hardening effect
I have the original erase now. The reformulated version. I'd like to give the new Erase PRO a go after this original version.

I'd hope it's not worthless using this new regular erase.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didn't want to start a new thread for this question, and I've searched a bit to make sure it's not glaringly obvious.

I am cracking open some Abliterate Advanced bottles and also have some EP/OG Erase. Is this going to crush my cortisol? I wasn't sure to what extent the Erase lowers cortisol systemically, and if combined with the local effects of AA if I am treading in dangerous waters.

Thanks for the info.